Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally (33820 Views)

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by November1857(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2022
Obidients sing national anthem in #Lekki #LagosRally #Lagos4MillionMarch

https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1576128148026322944?t=CTsVI3RZo6VRVDT9FEan9A&s=19

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Anigreat: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2022
shocked

Lovely

Meanwhile, below is situation report now in Uyo. Obidients are warming up. we'll shut down Uyo today. Uyo is painted OBI .

If they tell you that Akwa Ibom will leave their son In-law to vote Baba cassava, garri, Ewa eeerrrrrrrhhjdhdhdn..tell the person to wake up from his delusional dream. Such cannot happened.

Akwa Ibom is a known PDP state , but I can tell you authoritatively that not even ATIKU have a chance in Akwa Ibom.

Drone pictures coming soon.

220 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by DOTian: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2022
If The Daurra Disaster and his Agbadorian friends ever try to rig this election, the deluge of spontaneous riots that will follow will be like a cataclysmic eruption of a huge volcano. It might prove to be the biggest mistake to be made by the current dirty and utterly useless political class

304 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Godada(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022

Surely if these crowd of people have their voters card and are willing to vote.........

Victory is sure

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by lessonotes(f): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022
It is evidently clear Peter Obi has the momentum and is in clear lead ahead of other contestants.

194 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by MVLOX(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Ok na
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Racoon(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022
A revolution is sweeping across the land! Hurricane Obi - Datti! What a message. Nigeria must work with the right combination.

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Armstrong34(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Roger3D(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Our country is so full of contradictions. Just imagine! These are the same people who were calling Nigeria a zoo a couple of months ago but here they are today forming patriotic citizens. If their candidate loses next year (which I hope he does), it 's back to their 'zoo' vomit all over again.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by BATified2023: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022
This is one of the greatest wonder of the world,so one day ipob miscreants can sing the national anthem

So one day the same people that call our country a zoo can one day say God bless Nigeria?
E shock me gan oooo

All I know is that the same energy of God bless Nigeria that we are seeing today must continue even when their pandora loses out

Imagine zikojukwu who once said he wish he could wipe away all Nigerians now saying God bless Nigeria

Lets just maintain the tempo

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Eriokanmi: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Yes ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by YeyeGbami: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by frndfghtr(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Testing the mic
From online to offline
From structureless to structure
From nowhere to some where,
Come to think of it, if Nigeria is good today and no tribalism, religiously, ethnically, equality, no marginalization, no one will like to leave nigeria for now, even me a die hard Biafra man will not like to leave, that is what Obi is bringing to us

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by ursullalinda(f): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Weldone guys!.....I'm here to wipe tears......especially those who don't know where their leader is......and no direction on what next.....but have refused to join the moving train......ObiDatti 2023inshallah

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Period007(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Lagos is 100% on lockdown for Obidatti

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by BATified2023: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Lovely

Meanwhile Below is situation report now in Uyo, Obidients are warming up. we'll shut down Uyo. Uyo is painted OBI today

If they tell you that Akwa Ibom will leave their son In-law to vote Idiotîc nonêntity tell the person to wake up from his delusional dream.

so with all the noise that obi developed the world u ain’t even staying in the sad east

Igbos are d funniest beings on the planet earth,they all left their region in search of greener pastures cos their leaders left them in jeopardy n once they get out of their region they want the same leaders that make them ran away to govern Nigeria

Imagine leaving Nigeria because u complain buhari is not a good leader n u travel to USA,after getting to USA then u have some change n u are a bit comfortable then all of a sudden u want the same buhari to come n govern USA,no b craze be that?

Imagine psquare that left their region n found solace in lagos to the extent of leaving their fathers house in disarray in anambra now telling us they want peter obi to rule us

No b craze b that?

120 Likes

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by lessonotes(f): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2022
DOTian:
If The Daurra Disaster and his Agbadorian friends ever try to rig this election, the deluge of spontaneous riots that will follow will be like cataclysmic eruption of huge volcano. It might prove to be the biggest mistake of the current dirty and utterly useless political class

There won't be any need for that. Sheath your sword.

The current regime want's to leave a record of free and fair elections.

The much so maligned Bubu whom the South East hates so much might be the only leader that would hand over power to a South Easterner (PO), this is an irony, it will happen only if it pleases the Lord.

APC goofed by rejecting Osinbajo, well that is in the past now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by ZUBY77(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2022
No structure no structure.

The determination of the suffering Nigerian Youths is gradually turning into the structure.
The Tsunami is happening now. Let's see how they rig the election.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by fitinwell: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Let me pitch my tent here...

This page looks progressive..,

18 Likes

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by obedugo(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2022
BP loading for Tinubu and his useless touts com supporters.....

27 Likes

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Stanislause94: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Real niggas
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Sannisege: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Igbos everywhere o

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by allanphash7(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Today na Today

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Romanoff(f): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2022
I wish it was a nationwide rally. I for comot for my own location.

7 Likes

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by DKM123: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2022
I am so proud of the Nigerian youths.....

See REAL people who weren't given shishi or any incentives GENUINELY investing thier time and resources into standing behind a candidate they truly believe in.

This is unprecedented. We will sure take back Nigerian from 'em blaady evul Thhieeves!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2022
Agbados, cassavas, ewa and dodos are yet to sing their own National Anthem.

27 Likes

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by JayPeeOham: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2022
All shades of Nice

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Eriokanmi: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2022
Mirabella00:
Educated and Obidient
I'm telling you. Can you spot huliganism on their face, clean educated peeps. We're winning lagos, mark today's date. O maa loud gaan. They think Obi is only for ipops, tribalistic bigots. I'm Nigerian first before my tribe. Our leaders have deceived us for too long in order to achieve their selfish agenda. It won't happen again.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by pokilo: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2022
Aba, Abia State Obidatti LP Rally loading..
This one pass

11 Likes

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Nwachacho: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2022
Marching for a better Nigeria

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole / See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) / Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.