Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Bobrisky Twerks To African Talking Drummer "Arathunderr's"Boju-Boju On Stage ". - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Twerks To African Talking Drummer "Arathunderr's"Boju-Boju On Stage ". (684 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Twerks To African Talking Drummer "Arathunderr's"Boju-Boju On Stage ". by macho44(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
Celebrity crossdresser, Idris Okuneye a.k.a Bobrisky took to the dancefloor with Africa's number one talking drum artiste AraThunder. Bobrisky was challenged by Arathunder to come freestyle and show off her dancing skills to the beats of AraThunderr's new single titled "Boju-Boju".
As usual, Bobrisky accepted the challenge and displayed some sultry dance steps much to the applause of the teeming crowd. I just dey imagine, what if Bobrisky was part of the recently concluded BBN Season 4, mehn he for serve dem enough PEPPER!!!! Check out the video HERE and also see savage responses from Instagram users.
In between, who was the better dancer?

Re: Bobrisky Twerks To African Talking Drummer "Arathunderr's"Boju-Boju On Stage ". by Onyi22(f): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
Bob is risky

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Twerks To African Talking Drummer "Arathunderr's"Boju-Boju On Stage ". by macho44(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Onyi22:
Bob is risky
Na wa oooo, u no allow me carry FIRST to comment for my own POST

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Twerks To African Talking Drummer "Arathunderr's"Boju-Boju On Stage ". by Onyi22(f): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
macho44:
Since na u post am, no need to comment ooo just sit n read funny comments grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Twerks To African Talking Drummer "Arathunderr's"Boju-Boju On Stage ". by pode(m): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Is Bob doing men dance or female dance

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Twerks To African Talking Drummer "Arathunderr's"Boju-Boju On Stage ". by macho44(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Onyi22:

Since na u post am, no need to comment ooo just sit n read funny comments grin grin
smiley wink cheesy grin, no NSOGBU, that wan folo. Imma be the GENTLEMAN and allow you the LADY comment first. Abi no b so?
Re: Bobrisky Twerks To African Talking Drummer "Arathunderr's"Boju-Boju On Stage ". by macho44(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
pode:
Is Bob doing men dance or female dance
Bob is a "SHIM", so shim is doing a SHIM Dance, abi no b so?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Twerks To African Talking Drummer "Arathunderr's"Boju-Boju On Stage ". by ziegurf(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
macho44:

...ha ha ha....! that's how they roll for the national cake of madam risky biz

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Twerks To African Talking Drummer "Arathunderr's"Boju-Boju On Stage ". by macho44(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
ziegurf:

...ha ha ha....! that's how they roll for the national cake of madam risky biz
u folo for SHIM "Fans Committee"?
Re: Bobrisky Twerks To African Talking Drummer "Arathunderr's"Boju-Boju On Stage ". by ziegurf(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
macho44:
u folo for SHIM "Fans Committee"?

abeg nor talkam loud..o, we wan use style see if shim still get priq...ni

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Twerks To African Talking Drummer "Arathunderr's"Boju-Boju On Stage ". by macho44(m): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
ziegurf:

abeg nor talkam loud..o, we wan use style see if shim still get priq...ni
If SHIM no carry "Gbolaa", Tontolet for no dey join body give am na, abi u no reason d mata. Since Hanty Tonto say Ogbeni Churchill na 40secs pump action Gbolaa he carry, I sure say SHIM Bobrisky has been doing the needful ever since. LIKE if you agree to my permutation, SHARE if e be like say na true grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Twerks To African Talking Drummer "Arathunderr's"Boju-Boju On Stage ". by ziegurf(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
macho44:
If SHIM no carry "Gbolaa", Tontolet for no dey join body give am na, abi u no reason d mata. Since Hanty Tonto say Ogbeni Churchill na 40secs pump action Gbolaa he carry, I sure say SHIM Bobrisky has been doing the needful ever since. LIKE if you agree to my permutation, SHARE if e be like say na true grin

...yeah ogbon wambe.....you make sense die

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Twerks To African Talking Drummer "Arathunderr's"Boju-Boju On Stage ". by Onyi22(f): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
macho44:
smiley wink cheesy grin, no NSOGBU, that wan folo. Imma be the GENTLEMAN and allow you the LADY comment first. Abi no b so?
Na so my Nigga

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I take good care of my man from the bedroom even though I’m celibate” -Tonto / BbNaija:mercy Gifted A 4-bedroom Duplex By Billionaire Kennedy Okonkwo / THE INTELLECT: Ruth Kadiri Bags The 2019 Best Female Actor Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.