Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

BUhari Promises To Open Calabar To Rest Of The Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUhari Promises To Open Calabar To Rest Of The Country (33459 Views)

Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians / WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams / Saraki Doles Out N5m For Ailing Actors, Promises To Transform Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUhari Promises To Open Calabar To Rest Of The Country by Neoteny(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2019
Abba Kyari looming ominously and looking like he doesn't eat much and have much sleep, staying up all night burning the midnight oil while he schemes....and schemes...and schemes....like the raven from the night's Plutonian shore.... desolate, yet undaunted.

He is Buhari's Cassius.

"Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men such as sleep anights. Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much.....such men are dangerous"
Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

Kyari is dangerously dissatisfied.

1 Like

Re: BUhari Promises To Open Calabar To Rest Of The Country by samifet: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2019
Fake promises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUhari Promises To Open Calabar To Rest Of The Country by lynch678: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2019
Wire transfers are a method of sending money from one bank account to another quickly and securely. Explore the average wire transfer fees banks charge, compare costs from non-bank money transfer services and discover how to reduce wire.
http://wiretransferfee.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUhari Promises To Open Calabar To Rest Of The Country by renewable1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: BUhari Promises To Open Calabar To Rest Of The Country by abasiamaeseh: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Please they should really look towards that calabar Itu road, is very bad
Re: BUhari Promises To Open Calabar To Rest Of The Country by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
Caly was never closed. Etuboms whats up.
Re: BUhari Promises To Open Calabar To Rest Of The Country by Greatzeus(m): 12:28am On Oct 19, 2019
dum7:
FEMALE HOUSE HELP NEEDED IN LAGOS FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT - NOTE THAT THIS IS A PRIVATE ADVERT. NO AGENCY PLEASE!)

Are you a trustworthy, reliable and honest individual based in Lagos or the south Western part of Nigeria?

Are you capable of taking care of Aged person

Are you good with cooking and implementing home management with little or no supervision?

- The position is a live-in one. The successful candidate would have a room to yourself
- Salary is fair
- Includes other benefits
- Aged male adult to be taken care of. No small children or over-bearing mother involved (so, babysitting involved)
- Location is around yaba, Lagos (close to UNILAG)
- NO Bsc/HND accepted. Maximum of OND required
- Work/training starts IMMEDIATELY once successful candidate selected
- Experience in similar position added advantage

Contact 0-9-0-6-8-6-2-1-8-7-3
Seun
Lalasticlala
This guy has been posting this househelp Job for days now,on so many threads. Is this how hard it is to get just an help in Lagos? I think he has ulterior motives,he could be a ritualist,yahoo or trafficker.
Also he breaks rule no 6 by spamming thread with fake adverts,kindly take note and do the needful,thanks and God bless
Re: BUhari Promises To Open Calabar To Rest Of The Country by TheAk(m): 12:33am On Oct 19, 2019
Greatzeus:

Seun
Lalasticlala
This guy has been posting this househelp Job for days now,on so many threads. Is this how hard it is to get just an help in Lagos? I think he has ulterior motives,he could be a ritualist,yahoo or trafficker.
Also he breaks rule no 6 by spamming thread with fake adverts,kindly take note and do the needful,thanks and God bless
Haba nau!he might be legitly looking for a househelp while trying avoiding all those yaba left escape karashikas.besides there's no proof its fake.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times / 19 Years After, My University Not Yet Standing – Former VP, Atiku Laments / Sylva Apologises To Buhari, Describes Supreme Court Verdict As Provocative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.