Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Regina Daniels slays in new pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels slays in new pictures (1472 Views)

Regina Daniels Slays In Her Husband’s Private Jet / "I Slay Differently" - Regina Daniels Slays In New Photos / Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels slays in new pictures by sunnyelevates(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Popular actress, Regina Daniel, took lovely photos of herself sitting inside the toilet
She shared the photos with the captioned" ooh well excuse the toilet.... my style"
https://zenithtips.com/regina-daniels-took-lovely-photos-inside-her-toilet/

Re: Regina Daniels slays in new pictures by Olalan(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Just to trend
Re: Regina Daniels slays in new pictures by Onyi22(f): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Money is good ooooo, see ordinary toilet as e fyn
Re: Regina Daniels slays in new pictures by sunnyelevates(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
sunnyelevates:
Popular actress, Regina Daniel, took lovely photos of herself sitting inside the toilet.
She shared the photos with the captioned" ooh well excuse the toilet.... my style"
https://zenithtips.com/regina-daniels-took-lovely-photos-inside-her-toilet/
Re: Regina Daniels slays in new pictures by Isoduwa(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Come and see your mate tiwatope
Re: Regina Daniels slays in new pictures by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
I'd be embarrassed if this should make the front page. See topic

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels slays in new pictures by judgementyard(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
I know,it must get to fp .
undecided
Re: Regina Daniels slays in new pictures by Promotions: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I'd be embarrassed if this should make the front page. See topic
I tell you cos anything Regina Daniel will make front page..
Re: Regina Daniels slays in new pictures by correctyourself(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Her husband done enter one chance, this is just the begening of the consequences marrying far younger lady, with the rate of all these notice me, what would she do in the next twenty years? Hhhnmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Re-announces Engagement To Her Fiance As She Shares First DM / I Only Date And Sleep With Reverend Fathers All My Life Because They Are Very... / "Old Woman, Get Married & Stop Dressing Like A P*rnstar" - Troll Slams Oge Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.