Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,691 members, 7,809,608 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

BBNaija Frodd Feeds The Less-Privileged On The Street (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Frodd Feeds The Less-Privileged On The Street (Photos) (1473 Views)

Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video / Frodd Feeds 500 Kids On The Street (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Frodd Feeds The Less-Privileged On The Street (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
IgbereTV captured the pictures of 2019 Big Brother Nigeria Housemate, Chukwuemeka Okoye, popularly known as Frodd and his team reaching out to the less-privileged in the 'Feed 500 Kids On The Street Outreach.'

The outreach which was organised by a Nigerian Entertainment Company known as FYB Craft was supported by Frodd.

The aim of the programme is to give out food, drinks, clothes and gift items to kids on the street. The programme was scheduled to hold today, 2nd November, 2019

Earlier today, Frodd announced the commencement of the programme on Twitter.

He said:

"It delights me to announce that today is here . When I was in the big brother house , I always had an interest in committing my time to participating in benevolence and philanthropy . I would love for all of us to find ways to do same. I will always stay through to my intuitions."

See pictures below

https://twitter.com/callme_frodd2/status/1190541864077795328?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1107231/frodd-team-reaches-less-privileged-street-photos/

Re: BBNaija Frodd Feeds The Less-Privileged On The Street (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
Pictures

Re: BBNaija Frodd Feeds The Less-Privileged On The Street (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
More pictures

Re: BBNaija Frodd Feeds The Less-Privileged On The Street (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
More

Re: BBNaija Frodd Feeds The Less-Privileged On The Street (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Another pictures

Re: BBNaija Frodd Feeds The Less-Privileged On The Street (Photos) by kenzosky: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
I think it's time the so called less privileged and homeless Kids start making some kind of documented agreement base on conditions with any celebrity who wants to visit and snap pictures with them, and also start collecting their forty percent of what ever selfish reason these celibrities are using those pictures and video for.
Imagine frodd of yesterday don still dey form philanthropic individual. All na scam, if you know you know.

PS : The majority of this people that you find in the Street are not homeless, they are beggers they prefer the begging business than government Jobs, or any job out there. They even recrute their children and grandchildren into the game, majority of them have houses and family to go back to at the end of the day. If you doubt me, go to the Street Pick two beggers and take them to your well furnished house, see if they dont run away after two days.
Re: BBNaija Frodd Feeds The Less-Privileged On The Street (Photos) by benjackugo: 4:49am On Nov 03, 2019
Good one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Frodd Feeds The Less-Privileged On The Street (Photos) by ebukajay184: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2019
Nice
Re: BBNaija Frodd Feeds The Less-Privileged On The Street (Photos) by Boubacar54: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2019
That is very nice of him
Re: BBNaija Frodd Feeds The Less-Privileged On The Street (Photos) by nanakgh(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2019
See epistle from someone who has never done any good for anyone.

NL people are always criticizing whether good or bad. If you can't do anything to help just shut up and sit down. If someone decides to feed even 5 people, be they beggers or thieves or whoever and decides to make a million videos and take a thousand pics, either say God bless him or keep your thoughts to yourself. So because some beggars fake poverty to beg it means all alms giving should stop? In poverty ridden Nigeria?

If he were flaunting a new car or house, your comment would be Baba bless your hustle, but because he's feeding the less privileged and taking pics he's being condemned by useless internet warriors simply jealous of the fact that his life has changed and he can now help others and show the world.

There is an African proverb that says too much meat doesn't sour the soup, and this applies to alms giving and helping the needy. There can never be too much of it. If you have a problem with him showing the world, simply do yours in secret.

You see why Baba still never bless your hustle? If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Frodd Feeds The Less-Privileged On The Street (Photos) by shesawesome(f): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2019
nwekeugochukwu:
Pictures
Can't you see omoshola there too?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Frodd Feeds The Less-Privileged On The Street (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Other housemates should followsuit

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reacted To The Fake News Of His Death Rumour By AIT, See Details Here / Checkout The Biggest Nigerian Baby Pages On Instagram. [Modified] / "I Know I’m Just 17-yrs But I Prefer A Man With Thick, Big & Strong Banana"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.