Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick (22822 Views)

Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor / NIGERIA ARMY TO KILL PLATEAU INDIGENES FOR DEFENDING THEMSELVES AGAINST TERRORIS / This Is What Wikipedia Puts The Population Of Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani As.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Any small thing its to call your gay partner..smh
Is it better to call our able APC yes-men and yes-women ? grin

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by EazyMoh(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nowenuse:

In the Nigerian context, no one can be the indigene of a place he settles unless he conforms and adapts to the pre-existing culture he met in that place.

Hausas cannot be indigenes of Jos and this has even been settled in the supreme court. Had it been Jos even shares boundary with Hausa land, then Hausas could have a reasonable claim, just like Kaduna.

Kaduna city originally is not Hausa land. It is Gbagyi land. But it is just at the edge of Hausa land (Zaria). This is why nobody drags northern Kaduna city with Hausas anymore.

No matter how long Igbos stay in Kano or Lagos, they can never be indigenes of those places.
What kind of BS is that in your first paragraph? Can you quote the law that stipulates that?
I couldn't even continue reading.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Johans1991:
The same people that will shout IGBO AMAKA.when an Igbo man is appointed in Europe, Asia and d USA will come here to tear lalaong apart.
Tell me which law he break or shut up

Thank God you didn't say Hausa or Yoruba Land
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Glory2DLamb(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
Charmingrascal:
This man is trying to create a lasting peaceful Plateau

With his peace building strategy he has been able to stop the usual religious crisis in Plateau.
Since my stay in J town it's been so peace

The only thing that baffles me is how he budgeted 2.3 Billion Naira for the installation of Solar street lights on major roads in Jos metropolis

O weak mi gan Olohun

"When a fool keeps quiet he is considered wise"

How long have you been on the Plateau?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Rotji(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nowenuse:

Which stupid peace? So peace only comes when Hausa fulani settlers are pleased abi?

Same Hausas that will tell you that Kano is 10 times bigger and better than Jos, why can't they go back to their Kano with their nonsense?

Don't mind the useless talk, a group of people come to settle in your place. They will now try to force you to live on their terms in your own land, what kind of people will only give you peace when you compromise but they don't want to compromise for the same sake of peace. Very very evil lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by sizer07: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
This man is a mad man walahi. of all the local govts in plateau state,jos north which hapun to be where the seat of Power is na him this agbaya carry give non indigens just to please his masters for supporting him by giving him massive vote from jos north where the Hausa fulanis are predominantly found and settle. He is fulfilling his promise I guess. Vote for me n I will hand over the capital which hapuns to be the gold mine. Plateau pipo if una gree na mumu una b.it has never hapun before its shd not hapun under this burkutu n PITO drunkard and betrayal of his people simply becuz he wants to leak his master feet. The indigens will be a laughing stock before there alleged settlers, if you know the story of jos vey well, u will agree with me that, this is is a very bad move which will ignite wahala if this appointment is not reverse. This govr lalong is a Shege nama walahi.never seen a thing like this in all my stay in jos plateau state
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by mamaafrik(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Charmingrascal:

With his peace building strategy he has been able to stop the usual religious crisis in Plateau.
Since my stay in J town it's been so peaceful.

The only thing that baffles me is how he budgeted 2.3 Billion Naira for the installation of Solar street lights on major roads in Jos metropolis

O weak mi gan Olohun

If you know the reasoning Of a common fulani/Hausa,you won't be saying this.
Can you hear of a Fulani/hausa state doing such to others,have you heard of any prio-now.
Na mumu Lalong be,Govenor odenson.
Olorikori bi Kote fish.
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Deepthoughts: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
Isinweke:

These Northern Muslims from the Sahel/Core North have produced the 3rd and 4th most deadly terrorist groups in the world withing 10years.
Nigeria can't move forward with these kind of people
That's correct.
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Ochosteve08: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
Neoteny:
Who the hell talks about "settler-indigene" in the 21st century?

Igboes in Lagos claim they own Lagos, they want to have their Igwes in Lagos, be recognized as idigenes of Lagos, own businesses and properties in Lagos, and demand to hold elective offices in Lagos..

...but a Fulani or hausa man several generations deep as indigenes of plateau are not indigenes, but settlers, simply because their ancestors settled in Jos ages ago.

This is why places like Plateau, Taraba, Benue and most of the North Central will forever be backwards, primordial, barbaric, and caught in the ancient past, because they've stubbornly stuck on a clannish and outdated caveman way of life.

Well said Ehen!!!
The core north is not backward, primordial, barbaric. They are simply progressive.
Point out any core northern state that has had a non Hausa-fulani as their chairman in any category.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by HeGeMon(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Don't mind the daft
Glory2DLamb:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Andhominem: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
EazyMoh:

Stop being a hypocrite in your life. There are people of Igbo origin representing Lagos in HOR with nobody complaining but a Hausa-Fualni cannot be appointed a chairman in a state even his great grand father was born in.

@bolded

Not anymore.
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by EazyMoh(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
Andhominem:

@bolded

Not anymore.
It's just an example, there's a commissioner presently though.
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by bigiyaro(m): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Isinweke:

Why do you have problem with what they eat/drink, why do you want to impost your useless sharia law on them?
Hausa people have no reason to leave their North West then travel to far Western Middle Belt or North East to cause riots or unrest.
The Hausa are importing Islamic terrorists to Plateau State.

bros, am not an Hausa, i have lived in jos for more than 26 years, the typical plateau man has only one problem, and that is his stomach. I don't have any problem what they eat or drink, but when someone sells his inheritance and spend the money on pig,dog meat and local brew, am truly sorry for that person, this is how the hausas managed to gain ground on the plateau, through food.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by LZAA: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
imhotep:

Lzaa come and see oh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Andhominem: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
EazyMoh:

It's just an example, there's a commissioner presently though.

None. What they have is a Special Adviser for Drainages... grin

2 Likes

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by nagoma(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Isinweke:

Don’t misconstrue the topic. Kidnapping in Nigeria was made famous by the Niger Delta Millitants and for many years the Igbos took it up as their trade, and it became so difficult to relatively rich Igbo people to live in , or to visit the east. Eastern Senators and National Reps members moved their old parents out of the East to lagos and Abuja.

For the first time private Old people homes surfaced in Abuja and all the Occupants were old Igbo men and women moved from the east to avoid kidnapping . Igbo footballers in Europe had it really bad as their parents in the east were frequent targets of kidnapping.

One of the earliest major kidnapping in the north was Mikel’s father in Jos ( 2011) and it turned out to be by his own brothers from the East. Igbos like Evans became billionaires from proceeds of kidnapping.

Fulani Herdsmen in the north were fed up with cattle rustling and many who had all their cattle stolen became outlaws and went into full pledged and daring kidnappings. They make phone calls and negotiate for money.

B[b]it what I’m talking about now is another kind of kidnapping where Igbos come to kano, kidnap children and take them to Onitsha. After forcibly converting them to Christianity and giving the Igbo names they sell them in Onitsha as slaves . This what i am talking about and I want you comment on it intelligently.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Kennydoc(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
North is North whether Hausa, Fulani or Tiv, whether Benue, Plateau or Sokoto.

All I know is that the Holy Book said "FEAR NORTH"

Nobody should quote me, they were the people that killed their true brothers back then.

Even up till today the Northern minority Christians call me "nyamiri banza"(useless Igbo)

My dear, I worked with a Kaduna Christian lady few years ago. Despite that she had her university education in the South East (Madonna Uni), she disliked Igbos quite a lot.
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
nagoma:

[s]Don’t misconstrue the topic. Kidnapping in Nigeria was made famous by the Niger Delta Millitants and for many years the Igbos took it up as their trade, and it became so difficult to relatively rich Igbo people to live in , or to visit the east. Eastern Senators and National Reps members moved their old parents out of the East to lagos and Abuja.

For the first time private Old people homes surfaced in Abuja and all the Occupants were old Igbo men and women moved from the east to avoid kidnapping . Igbo footballers in Europe had it really bad as their parents in the east were frequent targets of kidnapping.

One of the earliest major kidnapping in the north was Mikel’s father in Jos and it turned out to be by his own brothers from the East. Igbos like Evans became billionaires from proceeds of kidnapping.

Fulani Herdsmen in the north were fed up with cattle rustling and many who had all their cattle stolen became outlaws and went into full pledged and daring kidnappings. They make phone calls and negotiate for money.

B[b]ut what I’m talking about now is another kind of kidnapping where Igbos come to kano, kidnap children and take them to Onitsha. After forcibly converting them to Christianity and giving the Igbo names they sell them in Onitsha as slaves . This what i am talking about and I want you comment on it intelligently.[/s]
[/b]

According to BBC recent documentary on kidnappings in Nigeria, 90% of the kidnappers arrested all over Nigeria for kidnappings are from Fulani ethnic group watch video or skip to 21:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRADCzmEX6w

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10414437_fulaniherdsmen18_jpeg0fc07aaf68ce78dee722a26304a31b05

You Muslims are terrorist sympathizers that's why you defend terrorism, same way Fulani herdsmen use the excuse of cattle rustling to attack villages, kill or chase out the indigenous people, rename their villages and import Fulanis from outside to come and occupy the stolen territory.
98% of the cattle rustlers are the same Fulanis

https://thenationonlineng.net/tension-as-herdsmen-fight-over-missing-cows-in-imo/?fbclid=IwAR1SXESgORZAy9W_NBL7K7ENb5ClyPds4I9DjX6EpRrmYHU9a_qtyefAEKs
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10414521_fulaniherdsmen11_png08014c882a2fe3122346f33245218cfe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

The days of your atrocities are numbered
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10411139_islamist12_jpegc8a318d82cb446a1c5aba0e1d4da5397

1 Like

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Charmingrascal(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Glory2DLamb:

I know the perfect response for you but I don't throw stones at every dog barking that's why I will leave to u bask in the euphoria of your stupidity
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by EazyMoh(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Andhominem:

None. What they have is a Special Adviser for Drainages... grin
Oh really I thought he was a commissioner. Thanks for the clarification. grin
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
bigiyaro:
bros, am not an Hausa, i have lived in jos for more than 26 years, the typical plateau man has only one problem, and that is his stomach. I don't have any problem what they eat or drink, but when someone sells his inheritance and spend the money on pig,dog meat and local brew, am truly sorry for that person, this is how the hausas managed to gain ground on the plateau, through food.

The Plateau man has already proven this wrong.

The Plateau people are great farmers and have better land or fertile than the Hausa, he asked you why Hausa people all over Nigeria, why always Hausa vs other ethnic groups, he already told you how some Hausa people systematically gain control of some parts their land through the British government.
Those food you mentioned are clearly stuffs the Islamist forbids and would hate people who take in those stuffs, stop pretending you don't care over what they eat.
The Hausa/Fulanis have been trying to seize the rich fertile Middle Belt and take control over it, this is exactly the problem the people are facing.
Here is where the Fulani Bandits under Miyetti-Allah MACBAN are carrying out their greatest killings ever, they have killed more people than Boko Haram.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10414436_fulaniherdsmenandbokoharamglobalindex_jpege5a96bbd15df9c6ccf975459cd3bfedb

Here is how the Fulanis are taking over people's land and renaming them, tomorrow you'll come and claim sold it to almajiri because of hunger

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10414521_fulaniherdsmen11_png08014c882a2fe3122346f33245218cfe

NIGERIANS AND THE WORLD ARE WATCHING
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by nagoma(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
You Muslims are terrorist sympathizers that's why you defend terrorism, same way Fulani herdsmen use the excuse of cattle rustling to attack villages, kill or chase out the indigenous people, rename their villages and import Fulanis from outside to come and occupy the stolen territory.
98% of the cattle rustlers are the same Fulanis
[/quote]

You deliberately refused to comment on what I bolded and you are such a weakling who cannot take facts, you had to cross out my posting. Igbos remain the fathers of kidnapping in Nigeria and are into all crimes internationally. They fill the prisons in Europe and the Asian countries. We can’t wait for them to go their way.

Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike, popularly known as Evans, is a Nigerian alleged kidnapper. Onuamadike is a native of Nnewi, Anambra State.[1] He is sometimes referred to as "The Billionaire Kidnapper" because the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) believe he is one of the richest criminals in the kidnapping business in Nigeria. The Inspector General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team (IRT) of the Nigeria police force also described as a very smart, crafty, and intelligent kidnapper having evaded arrest for four years even though he was on a most wanted list in three states (Lagos State, Edo State, and Anambra State).[2]

Onuamadike was arrested in Lagos during the weekend of 10–11 June 2017.[3]

Trial Edit
Onuamadike is undergoing trial on 52 charges of multiple murders, armed robberies, kidnappings, unlawful possession of firearms, unlawful possession of ammunition, conspiracy, among other charges.[4] Specifically, he is being charged of unlawful capture of Uche Okereafor in Festac area of Lagos State on 21 November 2017 and demand for ransom of $2million. According to the Director of Public Prosecutions, Ms. Titilayo Shitta-Bey, Onuamadike contravened sections 409 and 269 of the Criminal Laws of Lagos State 2011.[5]

This is the father of all kidnappers.
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Naanlong01: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lalong the bastard son of Shendam..... His local government of origin does not know what electricity looks like oh apart from running on generating set. He is here empowering and romancing the killer herdsmen. If not for the Igbos that are upholding his home town, its as good as comparing it to the villages existing in the pre-colonial era. Bastard son of Ajikamai. Useless governor.
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by nku5: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is why i don't understand Plateau people voting for APC/Buhari. The massive bloodshed and crisis in Jos started from this Jos North Council chairman wahala with Hausa-Fulani in 2001.

The crisis led to Jos being practically divided into Jos North largely dominated by Hausa-Fulani and the rest of Jos by indigenes and Southerners and has been so for years. Yet in 2015 they voted Buhari, a known bigot. Na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
nagoma:

[s]You deliberately refused to comment on what I bolded and you are such a weakling who cannot take facts, you had to cross out my posting. Igbos remain the fathers of kidnapping in Nigeria and are into all crimes internationally. They fill the prisons in Europe and the Asian countries. We can’t wait for them to go their way.

Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike, popularly known as Evans, is a Nigerian alleged kidnapper. Onuamadike is a native of Nnewi, Anambra State.[1] He is sometimes referred to as "The Billionaire Kidnapper" because the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) believe he is one of the richest criminals in the kidnapping business in Nigeria. The Inspector General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team (IRT) of the Nigeria police force also described as a very smart, crafty, and intelligent kidnapper having evaded arrest for four years even though he was on a most wanted list in three states (Lagos State, Edo State, and Anambra State).[2]

Onuamadike was arrested in Lagos during the weekend of 10–11 June 2017.[3]

Trial Edit
Onuamadike is undergoing trial on 52 charges of multiple murders, armed robberies, kidnappings, unlawful possession of firearms, unlawful possession of ammunition, conspiracy, among other charges.[4] Specifically, he is being charged of unlawful capture of Uche Okereafor in Festac area of Lagos State on 21 November 2017 and demand for ransom of $2million. According to the Director of Public Prosecutions, Ms. Titilayo Shitta-Bey, Onuamadike contravened sections 409 and 269 of the Criminal Laws of Lagos State 2011.[5]

This is the father of all kidnappers[/s].

Hausa/Fulani are the father of terrorism, they placed Nigeria on 3rd position in the list of most terrorist and unsafe countries in the world, you have no problem with that because to you do not see terrorism as criminals activities,
You produced the 3rd and 4th most dangerous terrorist groups in the world, when it comes to kidnapping, it's your culture to kidnap people and even sell people

I'm not surprised

Alhaji Hamisu Wadume is the greatest kidnapper Nigeria ever has, he is protected by Fulani military, he is also given emir title from protection
You will never say anything against him because he's also an Islamic religious leader

amisu Bala Wadume, alleged notorious kidnap kingpin, has said that he was freed by personnel of the Nigerian Army after he was arrested by the police.

Wadume escaped while he was being transported from Taraba to Abuja by the operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team on August 6.

Three of the police officers were killed by soldiers who claimed they thought the policemen were kidnappers.

However, Wadume escaped and his whereabouts was unknown until he was rearrested by the police on Monday in Kano.

I don't have your time because you see Hausa/Fulani criminals as normal people doing normal activities
That's why today the Fulani Bandits whom have raked over 3billion Dollar in Zamfara state alone are seen as mere criminals

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by nagoma(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=Isinweke post=83254581]

https://www.thecable.ng/igbo-crime-culture

SUSPECTS SPECIALISED IN KIDNAPPING AND SELLING OF HAUSA CHILDREN IN ONITSHA

1) Paul Owen – Male – 38 years – Dakata, Kano – Kidnapper

2) Mercy Paul – Female – 38 years – Dakata, Kano – Kidnapper

3) Emmanuel Igwe – Male – 34 years – Onitsha, Anambra – Aiding the kidnappings

4) Ebere Ogbodo – Female – 45 years – Onitsha, Anambra – Buyer/seller

5) Louisa Duru – Female – 45 years – Onitsha, Anambra – Buyer/seller

6) Monica Orachaa – Female – 50 years – Onitsha, Anambra – Buyer

RESCUED CHILDREN SO FAR

Amira Auwalu – Female – 4 years

Husna Salisu – Female – 4 years

Usman Muhammad – Male – 5 years

Chiemeri Ogbodo( Real name unknown) - Male – 6 years

Aisha Muhammad Abdullahi – Female – 9 years – renamed Ozioma Ogbodo

Umar Faruq Ibrahim – Male – 10 years – renamed Onyedika Ogbodo

Blessing Ogbodo – Female – 10 years(Real name unknown)

Chaizozie Ogbodo – Male – 11 years (Real name unknown)

More than 100 children had been reported missing in parts of Nassarawa and Ungoggo local governments of Kano metropolis since 2014.

Igbos, national and international criminal tribe.

350 of them with FBI

https://qz.com/africa/1693540/fbi-bust-of-nigerian-email-fraud-shows-evolving-scam-tactics/

1850 wairting for death sentences in various Asian countries , China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, India etc
Latin America cocaine pushing ,

You tribe are the cause of xenophobia in South Africa because of their crimes

I wish we could just have you have your tiny enclave Biafra, so we can get rid of bad rubbish.

https://www.thecable.ng/the-igbo-crime-culture-2

1 Like

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=nagoma post=83255652][/quote]

Check the top 10 drug most trafficking in the world, no African country is in the top 10

But Check the 10 ten terrorist country and see where Hausa people has placed Nigeria.
You claim you don't travail but you do the worst crime that damage our image internationally
I know you struggled to get that shit blog written by a Yorubastard,

where will I start from mentioning Fulani criminals/terrorists/Bandits, you know criminality is inbuilt in your culture

1 Share

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by nagoma(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Isinweke post=83256367
[/b:

Criminality is in your genes. Igbos are in the prison in every country of the world.

Stop sending me rubbish. Time to swallow your 200 wraps of cocaine for your next trip to Indonesia. I wish you luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
nagoma:

Criminality is in your genes. Fulanis are in the prison in every country of the world.

Stop sending me rubbish. Time to swallow your 200 wraps of cocaine for your next trip to Indonesia. I wish you luck.

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by osothermal(m): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Since my stay in J town it's been so peaceful.

O weak mi gan Olohun
AND it's not even shinning

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong / Troops Raid, Destroy IPOB, ESN Supreme Headquarters In Anambra / Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.