Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,242 members, 7,822,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick (22851 Views)

Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor / NIGERIA ARMY TO KILL PLATEAU INDIGENES FOR DEFENDING THEMSELVES AGAINST TERRORIS / This Is What Wikipedia Puts The Population Of Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani As.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by osothermal(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Glory be to Allah, that a Muslim has been appointed to lead Muslims in their LGA affairs. That 99% of Jos North population are Muslims, why will a Christian lead them, if not for Trouble Merchants selling their Ware's. C.A.N the cankerous of worms can go to Hell, as usual, with their hate speech. We the Muslims voted for APC and we the Muslims will have our way, will the minority will have their say. God is Great.
How can you day Jos north is 99↓% Muslims. Do you know Jos north comprises of Furaka Tina, Angwa Rukuba, Aparta, Rukuba road, Tudunwada ,millioniers quartets ? Before you talk please use your head
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by executive12: 2:11am On Oct 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Lalong stop tying plateau people down.

They want to be free from the caliphate

If they want to be free, why did they re-elect Lalong?
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Nowenuse: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2019
bigiyaro:
bros, am not an Hausa, i have lived in jos for more than 26 years, the typical plateau man has only one problem, and that is his stomach. I don't have any problem what they eat or drink, but when someone sells his inheritance and spend the money on pig,dog meat and local brew, am truly sorry for that person, this is how the hausas managed to gain ground on the plateau, through food.

This is a very big and silly lie. How did fulanis gain ground in Ilorin and conquer the Nupes and even Hausas themselves? Was it also because they were selling their inheritance for meat and local brew?

Hausas would never have had a hold in Jos if not for the Tin minning which brought many of them there and they were given free lands to settle by the colonial masters.
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Nowenuse: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2019
EazyMoh:

What kind of BS is that in your first paragraph? Can you quote the law that stipulates that?
I couldn't even continue reading.
undecided undecided undecided

Suit yourself in your delusion.
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by nku5: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
bigiyaro:
bros, am not an Hausa, i have lived in jos for more than 26 years, the typical plateau man has only one problem, and that is his stomach. I don't have any problem what they eat or drink, but when someone sells his inheritance and spend the money on pig,dog meat and local brew, am truly sorry for that person, this is how the hausas managed to gain ground on the plateau, through food.

This thing only affects Jos indigenes (Berom, Miango etc). Not all Plateau people generally. The Angas didn't sell their land and don't have this problem

1 Like

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Mordecai(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
Neoteny:

Your twisted version of history will continue to be ignored by me, because it was spoon-fed you for the sole purpose of subduing your contentious capacity for independent and rational thought.

All denizens of a hateful and hate-filled society are dogmatically inseparable from their overarching propaganda. Without propaganda you cannot be cowed into perpetual fear of that which you hate, and thus keep your hate alive.

Thus, I'll not attempt to rebuke your injected credo, because you're as much a believer in it as you're a victim of it.

However, your claims that Kaduna South is developing is stretching the fabric of reality to asinine proportions that threaten your credibility.

I thus simultaneously laugh and cringe at the pathos inherent to your plight.

I wanted to pass by jejely, but someone has to let you know that big unintelligible words don't make an argument.

You shouldn't write six paragraphs of balderdash. It's a waste of Nairaland server space grin

It's funny how much rights settlers should have when they're your people, and how much they shouldn't have when you're the hosts.

The same people destroying trucks of alcohol in Kano. Same people bulldozing churches in Kaduna and Kano. Talking about development.

Go and rest, jare. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Mordecai(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Neoteny:

Rayfield...Bukuru.....Barkin Ladi.....are not part of Jos North.

Rayfield is arguably Jos East, Barkin Ladi and Bukuru are Jos South.

You either don't know Jos well enough, or your compass is fuzzy.

Or maybe you're too drunk to even know what the hell you're talking about cool

Maybe when you finish ruling out all the developed parts of Jos as not being Jos North, we'll be left wondering why your developers' areas aren't developed.
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by reekay2000(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
executive12:

If they want to be free, why did they re-elect Lalong?
t

they didn't. you and I know that the 2019 election was heavily rigged. buhari since contesting for presidency has never won election in plateau state. you can check that for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by garfield1: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2019
reekay2000:

t

they didn't. you and I know that the 2019 election was heavily rigged. buhari since contesting for presidency has never won election in plateau state. you can check that for yourself

They voted lalong.he won fair and square
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Yujin(m): 10:26am On Oct 20, 2019
Neoteny:
Who the hell talks about "settler-indigene" in the 21st century?

Igboes in Lagos claim they own Lagos, they want to have their Igwes in Lagos, be recognized as idigenes of Lagos, own businesses and properties in Lagos, and demand to hold elective offices in Lagos..

...but a Fulani or hausa man several generations deep as indigenes of plateau are not indigenes, but settlers, simply because their ancestors settled in Jos ages ago.

This is why places like Plateau, Taraba, Benue and most of the North Central will forever be backwards, primordial, barbaric, and caught in the ancient past, because they've stubbornly stuck on a clannish and outdated caveman way of life.

Don't jump into an issue you have no in-depth knowledge of. Are North Western states any better?
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Yujin(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2019
Neoteny:

You've subconsciously made my point.

If hausas and fulanis are not the only settlers, why then do the natives hate only the hausa-fulani? If settlers are their problem, why don't they fight other tribes?

It's the combination of Islam and the hausa-fulani that the natives find odious, and they're helped along in this campaign by the sinister and duplicitous CAN.

You mentioned igboes, Jos North is predominantly hausa-fulani, with a sprinkling of igboes. The igboes came late to the party during the tinning era.

You claimed, falsely, that the hausa language was forced upon the natives. This is outrageously false. Even in the hinterlands where the hausa settlers did not penetrate, hausa is the local lingua Franca .

You yourself have no idea why you've an innate and inherent hate for Muslim hausa-fulani, as it's something drummed into your consciousness by the endless hate campaign perpetrated and perpetuated by your leaders to use you for their own selfish gains. Now that you've desecrated and laid waste to Jos, tell me how that makes it better

You can't drive neither Islam nor hausa-fulani from plateau. You may try and you will fail endlessly....as has happened several times already.

All you can do is keep alive the endless circle of laying waste to what you claim is your birthright.

It's like you don't know Jos nor it's history. What brought virtually all ethnic groups to Jos was the tin mining the hausas inclusive. As for Jos north, the population of Igbos there is more than sprinkles. Your arrogance is sickening. The welcome and acceptance you got from the indigenes is what you've lost due to your lack of respect of both the culture and lives of the people. Be careful how you wish to lay waste what belongs to others because they refused to yield to your oppression.
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2019
Nowenuse:

Which stupid peace? So peace only comes when Hausa fulani settlers are pleased abi?

Same Hausas that will tell you that Kano is 10 times bigger and better than Jos, why can't they go back to their Kano with their nonsense?
Your father.They will go back to Mano,the very day the 4 million iyamuris living in Mano move back east.
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Yujin(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2019
[center][/center]
Abagworo:
Jos North again? I learnt Hausa-Fulani is more populated than the indigenes in that axis
Very true. The indigenes sold off the remaining areas they occupied in His North and moved to either Jos South, Jos East and Bassa LGAs leaving mostly settlers to occupy with the Hausa, Fulanis and Buzzus(Nigeriens) dominating this particular LGA. Unfortunately, the Hausas and fulanis want to wipe off everyone(non-muslims) from the LGA to be their exclusive preserve and even proclaim themselves a new indigenous group they call 'Jasawa'. This Jasawa is gotten from Jos-awa. The 'awa' is a suffix in Hausa used to mean 'people of' an area which in this case means 'people of Jos'. This will fly with no one hence the persistent killings in the city.
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Yujin(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2019
osothermal:
How can you day Jos north is 99↓% Muslims. Do you know Jos north comprises of Furaka Tina, Angwa Rukuba, Aparta, Rukuba road, Tudunwada ,millioniers quartets ? Before you talk please use your head
Don't mind them. The religious representation of Jos North can closely be at 65%/35% muslim/Christian which is heavily compensated for in the other LGAs that combine to make up the greater Jos metropolis.
Furaka is in Jos East. Jos north stops at signal barracks near Lamingo.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by pazienza(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2019
I don't understand Ndiigbo at all.

Why must we stupidly get ourselves in the middle of any storm? Where is our wisdom?

This is a supposedly thread made for the Northern minorities and their Hausa Fulani neighbours to sort themselves out, but look how my people are needlessly meddling into the issue and even attempting to buy the case.

We seriously need a reorientation as a people, this is no longer funny.

Why can't we learn to mind our own business?
Reserve our Energy for our own fights?

Isn't it same foolishness that made Nzeogwu and Co to start meddling into Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani crisis led by Awo and Hausa-Fulani backed Akintola?

Bikonu, ka anyi mulu nu ako Doo! Aririo ka m na ario!

4 Likes

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Yujin(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2019
Nowenuse:

This is a very big and silly lie. How did fulanis gain ground in Ilorin and conquer the Nupes and even Hausas themselves? Was it also because they were selling their inheritance for meat and local brew?

Hausas would never have had a hold in Jos if not for the Tin minning which brought many of them there and they were given free lands to settle by the colonial masters.
In all honesty, the older Hausa settlements found mostly in the original old Jos city areas like gangare, dilimi and adjoining areas were occupied for free but newer settlements were bought from the indigenes. The indigenes sold off their lands mostly for pittance. It is regrettable. Go to Christian areas within old Jos city- areas like Jenta, West of Mines, Tafawa Balewa, Millionaire quarters etc. Indigenes are scanty there. I believe most lands there were occupied by people who worked in the mines those days. The indigenes most take blame for the majority of the lands the Hausas occupy in entire Jos. It's painful what the Hausas turned to make His what it is today.
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Yujin(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2019
pazienza:
I don't understand Ndiigbo at all.

Why must we stupidly get ourselves in the middle of any storm? Where is our wisdom?

This is a supposedly thread made for the Northern minorities and their Hausa Fulani neighbours to sort themselves out, but look how my people are needlessly meddling into the issue and even attempting to buy the case.

We seriously need a reorientation as a people, this is no longer funny.

Why can't we learn to mind our own business?
Reserve our Energy for our own fights?

Isn't it same foolishness that made Nzeogwu and Co to start meddling into Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani crisis led by Awo and Hausa-Fulani backed Akintola?

Bikonu, ka anyi mulu nu ako Doo! Aririo ka m na ario!
Anugo m ife I kwulu! Ya diba.

1 Like

Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Tomek09(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
BlackfireX:
Nothing like Hausa Fulani....

He is either an Hausa man , or Fulani man.
Lol
Re: Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Neoteny:
Who the hell talks about "settler-indigene" in the 21st century?

Igboes in Lagos claim they own Lagos, they want to have their Igwes in Lagos, be recognized as idigenes of Lagos, own businesses and properties in Lagos, and demand to hold elective offices in Lagos..

...but a Fulani or hausa man several generations deep as indigenes of plateau are not indigenes, but settlers, simply because their ancestors settled in Jos ages ago.

This is why places like Plateau, Taraba, Benue and most of the North Central will forever be backwards, primordial, barbaric, and caught in the ancient past, because they've stubbornly stuck on a clannish and outdated caveman way of life.

Please help research into how many Yorubas, igbos or Tiv people living for ages in Kano are put in important positions in Kano state. That will make what you posted up there make more sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos 2023: GAC Has Not Settled For Any Replacement For Sanwo-Olu / Goodluck Jonathan Joins World Leaders At International Leadership Conference / Boko Haram Attacks Army Chief Tukur Buratai’s Hometown Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.