Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ooni Of Ife Biography, Oba Enitan Adeyeye And Net Worth - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Biography, Oba Enitan Adeyeye And Net Worth (835 Views)

Ooni Of Ife: Whenever You Use Google, You’re Consulting Ifa -Oba Enitan Ogunwusi / Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Biography, Oba Enitan Adeyeye And Net Worth by lackren(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (Ojaja II), The current Ooni of Ife. He is the 51st Ooni of Ife.

The Ooni of Ife, the Arole Oduduwa and the Paramount Head of all the Yoruba people worldwide, Ooni Ogunwusi was born into the Giesi Ruling House, Ojaja Royal Compound of Agbedegbede in Ile-Ife the Cradle of the Yoruba worldwide.

Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi was born on 17th October, 1974 to Prince Ropo and Late Mrs Margaret Wuraola Ogunwusi in Ile Opa family compound, Ile Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.

He was named… Adeyeye Babatunde Enitan . Ooni Ogunwusi was quietly delivered into the humble family of Prince Ropo and Late Mrs. Margret Wuraola Ogunwusi (of Soji Opa family compound, Ile-Ife).

Though born quietly, Ooni Ogunwusi’s excellence and outstanding acumen recently announced itself for the world to behold as he was crowned the 51st Ooni of Ife on the 7th of December 2015. READ FULL STORY HERE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Where Is The Boy(s) That Carried The Oba Of Lagos' Staff?" - / Role Of Obas And Chiefs In Nation Building Very Important - Olowu Kuta / Billboard: Men Have Right To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.