Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Encounter With Sars Officers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Encounter With Sars Officers (483 Views)

My Encounter With SARS Changed My Mentality - Fattkay / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Sars Officers by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
So last week was the 4th time I was stopped by SARS officers without paying a dime or been treated very bad in anyway ,in fact 2 out of the 4 occasions, my phone wasn't searched and I remember myself and my friend even cracked joke with them one time.. Just wondering if the Sars officers you guys had been encountering are different from the ones I have encountered..can someone please shed more light..
cos a guy mentioned on another thread his friend bribed them with 200k for doing nothing recently .
Re: My Encounter With Sars Officers by gift2xl: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Which country are u residing, bz if its nija, maybe u de border not inside Nija.
Re: My Encounter With Sars Officers by BrokeFucker007: 5:01am On Oct 18, 2019
no mind am, na one of them. the op na SARS him just come here to talk opposite of wetin dem no fit do. they only laugh with you after them don extort you finish. crooks
Re: My Encounter With Sars Officers by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 18, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
no mind am, na one of them. the op na SARS him just come here to talk opposite of wetin dem no fit do. they only laugh with you after them don extort you finish. crooks
hahaha...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ifeanyi Obi Arrested With Record $400K Drugs In Goa / Shock As Police Officer Jumped Through A Window While Asleep / Why Nnewi People Don’t Kill Themselves Or Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.