Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State (25263 Views)

Ogume Grammar School Delta Shuts Down, Female Student Murdered In Cult Clash / Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure / Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu Flooded (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by Sunofgod(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2019
Climate change is here!
Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by NwaNimo1(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2019
atarapa:
Even bourdillon is flooded this morning.

Great news!
Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by OtemAtum: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2019
davillian:
If you attended public school back then in Lagos and you no enter water during raining season put your hand up...
Me

1 Like

Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by Jimmyson: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2019
Lagocians are suffering and smiling. Tinubu is to blame...
Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by marvin906(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2019
Unbiased1:

lol
This one is fine self
You need to see community government school along Ikorodu road close to Ajegunle area, students enter the school using wooden bridge and school looks like an abandoned fish farm. Lagos is very developed oo don't get it twisted lol

oga warri is more developed than Lagos mainland.. majority of Lagos development goes to the island

Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by Malcolm123: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2019
tillaman:
Yet we wonder why Trump and some world leaders look down on us and call us names, everyday it’s either tragic news on how people died due to bad road, fire, flooding and even stray bullet from our own law enforcers!!
This year’s flooding seems to outrank every other flooding we have experienced in recent times, who knows what next year might bring, but during dry season instead of the government to prepare for the rain, all their goals rotates around physical and financial pleasures!!

yeah we are backward .....buh water no dey look face o ....water dey take over a whole city even cities for USA Japan China Indonesia at the same tym .......Lagos is a lagoonrine area lol

buh government need to do sth sha .....even schools dey close for Japan just because of storm
Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by engrkaz(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2019
The Federal Capital Territory of Lagos State
atarapa:
Even bourdillon is flooded this morning.

1 Like

Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by tillaman(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2019
Malcolm123:

yeah we are backward .....buh water no dey look face o ....water dey take over a whole city even cities for USA Japan China Indonesia at the same tym .......Lagos is a lagoonrine area lol

buh government need to do sth sha .....[/b]even schools dey close for Japan just because of storm[b]
my point exactly @ bolded
We would only read news about the closure not news on how academic activities goes while The environment is in that awful state
Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by Bradely: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2019
With the maths assignment help, you no more have to worry about next minute of having too many assignments to finish it in no time. To provide quality we make sure of all your submission deadlines, and always there to deliver the written and revised assignments to you on time – every time. The budget friendly rates for various range of maths assignments, help in UK, US, Australia, Singapore, Canada, etc. countries are certain to run off you in awe. Sure enough, ordering for an remarkable assignment will now not blaze a break in your wallet. Order now and get in touch with our student’s friendly and caring customer support experts 24/7 with all your assignment related queries & problems. You can also reach us at Facebook, Twitter for Instant response.
Get Ph.D. Experts to write your maths assignments at Math Assignment Experts. Our Maths Experts are well-versed to provide Structured Maths writing Service in UK, US, Australia, Singapore and Canada etc. Countries. Order your Maths Papers to our team in simple steps and get it done within the given Deadline.

mathassignmentexperts.com

#AssignmentHelpUSA #assignmenthelpcanada #assignmenthelp #domyassignment #assignmenthelpUK #Assignmenthelpaustralia

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by udemzyudex(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2019
That area is always flooded when there is heavy down pour.

Na wa,it is not easy to be a lagosian.
Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by Sanchez01: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2019
abimide2012:
Urgent help for Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos state.

Lagos State Government looks at the terrible situation at Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos state
The whole of Lagos is flooded all thanks to the dam that was opened about a month ago, if not over. It is not only an Odongunyan headache nor the school's.
Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by Sanchez01: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2019
tillaman:
Yet we wonder why Trump and some world leaders look down on us and call us names, everyday it’s either tragic news on how people died due to bad road, fire, flooding and even stray bullet from our own law enforcers!!
This year’s flooding seems to outrank every other flooding we have experienced in recent times, who knows what next year might bring, but during dry season instead of the government to prepare for the rain, all their goals rotates around physical and financial pleasures!!
The problem isn't the rain. There are certain things that are beyond any government. Flooding, typhoons, rain storms, earthquakes, etc. The America you diligently as5 lick isn't spared this very minute. Southern China is being ravaged by flood, the same as a part of New York, as read on New York times about an hour ago. Climate change is happening and no country is spared.

1 Like

Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by AmazingELixir: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

And the useless state assembly lawmakers were busy the other day deliberating on how to make a juju ceremony public holiday why bragging about their propensity to showcase their black power waist bands.
Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by bestower: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So sad,
This shows that climate change is real, drainage abuse is realer and zero town planning adherence is realest in our dear Lagos state.

But the reality of the report that all of Lagos will be submerged by the Atlantic ocean in 2050 is very devastating to me.

To think that all of our sweat, all our efforts to develop Lagos and make it a city after New York will be wasted is an everyday heartbreaker.
Life is just not fair.
We did not develop Lagos for the Atlantic ocean to claim it.
I don't believe you can utter something sensible like this for the first time, well, let's see your next comment. Bravo.
Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by tillaman(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2019
Sanchez01:

The problem isn't the rain. There are certain things that are beyond any government. Flooding, typhoons, rain storms, earthquakes, etc. [/b]The America you diligently as5 lick isn't spared this very minute[b]. Southern China is being ravaged by flood, the same as a part of New York, as read on New York times about an hour ago. Climate change is happening and no country is spared.
you didn’t get my point, I was saying they ought to suspend acamedic activities, academic activities should not hold in such environment, talking about ass licking when we both know Japan shut down Some schools due to natural disasters

1 Like

Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by onemanarmy: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2019
abimide2012:
Urgent help for Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos state.

Lagos State Government looks at the terrible situation at Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos state

This reminds me of Community Grammar school Akowonjo, Lagos state..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by Sanchez01: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2019
tillaman:
you didn’t get my point, I was saying they ought to suspend acamedic activities, academic activities should hold in such environment, talking about ass licking when we both know Japan shut down Some schools due to natural disasters
See, I get you but we cannot compare a flood that barely reaches the ankle to a typhoon or some other natural disasters.

Maybe because I grew up around a riverine area and cherished those flood way back but I honestly don't see any meaningful threat that flood would pose to those kids. Seeing its movement, I'm not in any way ruling out blocked drainages.

This is not in any way close to what affects Japan and the United States.

1 Like

Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by ikorodureporta: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2019
This one good sef. Go see the one for owode/ Ajegunle side of Ikorodu road
Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by emmy1980: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2019
Too Bad For a government school to be flooded in lagos whr is the govenor of lagos state doing in a situation like this
Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by LUGER(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So sad,
This shows that climate change is real, drainage abuse is realer and zero town planning adherence is realest in our dear Lagos state.

But the reality of the report that all of Lagos will be submerged by the Atlantic ocean in 2050 is very devastating to me.

To think that all of our sweat, all our efforts to develop Lagos and make it a city after New York will be wasted is an everyday heartbreaker.
Life is just not fair.
We did not develop Lagos for the Atlantic ocean to claim it.

shocked so Lagos of yesterday soon enough would be the new Atlantis??!

1 Like

Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by Kingrahmanumar(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
I pass through that side everyday and I can tell u that it's always flooded whenever it rains, for the past 8 years or so
Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by renewable1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by tillaman(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sanchez01:

See, I get you but we cannot compare a flood that barely reaches the ankle to a typhoon or some other natural disasters.

Maybe because I grew up around a riverine area and cherished those flood way back but I honestly don't see any meaningful threat that flood would pose to those kids. Seeing its movement, I'm not in any way ruling out blocked drainages.

This is not in any way close to what affects Japan and the United States.
you are very correct
Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by wavylevel: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Black man, black mind, black brain. What else did you expect.
They will pray to God to fix this mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by Queenserah26(f): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lord have mercy shocked What is this
Re: Floods At Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu, Lagos State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
kemade14:
What's new?
abi na... I teach as an npower volunteer in the senior section...anytime it rains it's hellish going home... worse is how jam-packed the school is 150+ per class... every community need to make conscious efforts at having a school and drawing govt attention... well meaning churches ,mosques individuals should assist this school in other areas

(1) (2) (Reply)

LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow / Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Admission Guide 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.