Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet (8168 Views)

Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet / Dapo Abiodun Says He Took N7bn Loan To Pay May Salaries / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by Starhearts: 5:48am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:
This guy should build massive housing estates
Create industrial cities in all senatorial zone of Ogun
Build farms with machines that are ready to process the produce, not all these agbe farmers
He should build three airports
One international in Abeokuta
One domestic each in ota and ijebu ode
He should build every roads
Rebuild every schools
God! I wish I was the governor of any yoruba state
God,y did u make these idiots governor
So many ideas I have for yoruba land wasting
Yoruba leaders are all useless
Totally useless!!
Governance to them is like rocket science
Rubbish

Ur eyes go soon clear
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by eternityk: 5:55am On Oct 18, 2019
supercase1:

Every thing is budget my man! !!!! U think it's that easy try yo research the cost of building an airport and then how much of revenue is generated in ogun state and how much goes to workers, salaries,maintancemetc
I've researched
They can do it
Yoruba leaders are just... Hmm
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by eternityk: 5:56am On Oct 18, 2019
Gazzy88:
3 airports in ogun state? Even Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria only have one airport. Yes govt ain't rocket science but not the way you sees it. Ever wonder why most governors do the opposite to what their campaign mantra was when finally elected? It's because it's easy to promise heaven and earth while campaigning but realities won't permit you. What you should have advised is a fully-functional farm settlements across the state plus a cargo airport to ship those things abroad. Upgrading of existing schools with a support from private companies that abounds in the state. Building access roads to major towns and cities in ogun state. Building of low cost housing estates just like pa jakande did in Lagos. Declaring a state of emergency in education, health care and sanitation. Those aforementioned are still feasible to all those things you said. Leadership is beyond petty emotion and sentiments.
Story
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by fennels007(m): 6:14am On Oct 18, 2019
Politicians will always make sweet promises but will fulfill none.

Nigerian politicians are never to be taken serious. If u do, OYO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by Grand194: 6:16am On Oct 18, 2019
Some roads in ogun state needs fixing...
These roads are terrible chai.. undecided
Sometimes I wonder if there's a government.

Would be so commendable if somethings done about it quickly..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by Otunski: 6:21am On Oct 18, 2019
U mean up till now this man is yet to constitute his cabinet?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by forreelliinc: 6:26am On Oct 18, 2019
anambraamaka:
Women or competent people?
Thank you, you sef get am
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by davodyguy: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2019
Gazzy88:
3 airports in ogun state? Even Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria only have one airport. Yes govt ain't rocket science but not the way you sees it. Ever wonder why most governors do the opposite to what their campaign mantra was when finally elected? It's because it's easy to promise heaven and earth while campaigning but realities won't permit you. What you should have advised is a fully-functional farm settlements across the state plus a cargo airport to ship those things abroad. Upgrading of existing schools with a support from private companies that abounds in the state. Building access roads to major towns and cities in ogun state. Building of low cost housing estates just like pa jakande did in Lagos. Declaring a state of emergency in education, health care and sanitation. Those aforementioned are still feasible to all those things you said. Leadership is beyond petty emotion and sentiments.
Lagos Has 3 Airports
MM1
MM2
Local airport being used by Arik Air
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by Teenaira: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2019
This man may never be able to meet the expectations of ogun state residents. The challenges are so numerous that the man is already confused. Besides, there is too much power play in Ogun state.

I can recommend a model for him. Focus on the boundaries with Lagos, that means turning part of ogun state to semi Lagos state. Develop these areas. It will be very easy to generate revenue from these axis. Then use the generated revenue to develop the hinterlands. Trust me this model will work. But then just like I said I don't envy your position it is too challenging and require lots of strategic reasoning and people management matra. Too many things begging for attention.

Dapo, I hope your best will be good enough. Always remember you need the people management mantra. Good luck and God bless
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by Gazzy88(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2019
davodyguy:

Lagos Has 3 Airports
MM1
MM2
Local airport being used by Arik Air
How old are you?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by mechanics(m): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2019
Okay, let's wait till is done.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2019
Woman wrapper...
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by Reelmii: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2019
Gazzy88:
How old are you?
hahahahaahhahhaa, abeg belle dey pain me, noting wey person no go see for here,, no be only 3 airport, na 15
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by Winning123: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2019
Very unfortunate to have this guy as governor of Ogun state.

jihday:
That means this joker have not appointed commissioners? Since May that you've been sworn in you still telling us what you will or won't do. Clueless human
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by renewable1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by chinedumoooo: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
Shame on you Mr governor.
You are yet to constitute your cabinets after more than six months now.
But if, it is the able president people will be making unwarranted statements.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by kayusely70(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Gazzy88:
You eagerly awaits right? 5 months after his victory and not commissioners yet. If I hear any governor competing with this dude in terms of mediocrity and clueless visions, we are gonna meet in court. We don enter one chance for ogun state.
We have many others who have no cabinet yet.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by RexTramadol1: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
toprealman:
All noise. Apart from Okelewu- GRA Ibara axis, Abeokuta looks like a depressed village. No roads, city aesthetics is horrible. Sango-Ota......a journey of 1 million miles.
The area around sweet sensation sef na die. This man talks more than he bites.......and he wants us to see him as a bull dog, story.

I dey tell you, Joju-singa-toll gate is in deplorable state
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by sharon002: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is the best way to make money online by click and sign up https://promonaija.com/ref/Daniel02
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by yuskel(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
LordIsaac:
I have really suffered from women controlled administration in school due to gross incompetence and their personal problems... With respect to women with personal principles, I wish the state good luck.

A misogynist spotted undecided
Re: Dapo Abiodun Says Women Will Constitute 40-50% Of His Cabinet by Gazzy88(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Reelmii:
hahahahaahhahhaa, abeg belle dey pain me, noting wey person no go see for here,, no be only 3 airport, na 15
I just tire for the boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Makinde Vows To Deal With Anyone Found Wanting / South-East APC Forum Lauds Buhari Over Assent To PIB / PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.