Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal (8169 Views)

PDP Crisis: Governors Split, Wike’s Camp Rejects Campaign Offers / Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 / APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by ChangetheChange: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2022

Sokoto State governor, Aminu Tambuwal on Thursday disclosed that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governors are discussing within themselves to come up with a solution to the crisis rocking the party.

Speaking after playing host to the party Board of Trustees (BoT) led by Adolphus Wabara, Tambuwal also said that they have engaged with the BoT, adding that they believe the Board will come up with a solution to the problem facing the party.

He said: “I will like to thank the BoT Chairman, members and his team for this very important initiative. We all know that the BoT is the conscience of the party and whenever there are issues of this nature, the Board of Trustees steps in, it is part of their function in the party, constitutionally speaking.

“We have engaged with them and I believe that what they are likely to come up with will be a solution to the problem we have.

“Be rest assured that as governors of the party, we are also talking to ourselves on the way forward and very soon the Governors Forum will meet and we will come up with what we feel should be the solution and the way forward for the party.

“We are all interested in working together for an objective and that objective is for the party and Nigerians of good Will, because we believe we have had enough of the government of APC.

“We are working to send out APC and their government come may 2023, it is a collective responsibility. Of course we must apply balms, since we all believe that what we have is not good enough, we must work together to solve our internal problems, forge ahead and prosecute the electoral battle and by the grace of God we will have victory.”

https://independent.ng/pdp-crisis-governors-working-to-come-up-with-solution-soon-tambuwal/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Righthussle: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Comon getat with una stupid solution. A SOUTHERNER must succeed Buhari.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Nyamuri: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yes, Tinubu
Righthussle:

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by frank14011991(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Anything wey una like make una do, tinubu all the way

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by joelbooks: 12:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Traitor himself
Backstabber is talking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWeCCg1a6NI

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Leksidebolton(m): 12:11am On Sep 23, 2022
70% of the youth want Obi, 15% want Atiku and the rest 15% want Bat …. I’m not saying Obi is the angel now ‘ but we the young want someone new in the system’ let’s vote wisely and don’t forget the 4cups of rice you collected for 4yrs won’t take you anywhere’ the 10k you’ll be given that day won’t be enough for 4yrs ‘ Vote someone you know you won’t regret at the end of the day ‘ I could remember then with 100 naira you can cook 2 Indomietable noodles and 1 egg and still have 10 naira change for pure water’,.Now that 100 naira is 1 egg now ,… I just pray we don’t miss Buhari government like we miss Jonathan, when everyone was calling for change ‘ we never knew it was going to be negative change’ .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Brendaniel: 12:12am On Sep 23, 2022
What solution, the same problem you joint Atiku to create

The end of APC, PDP and bad leadership is very near

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2022
The only solution is Obi or nothing. By the way no one have ever seen Buhari university certificate or tunibu certificate,oh he served his NYSC.. Just like Kemi her protège, oh they attended unis abroad.

Give it up to Obi...our First class graduates in electrical engineering are Also sleeping in darkness with a primary 6 dropped out like me.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by ojmaroni247(m): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Pdp
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by FunkeAyorinde: 12:13am On Sep 23, 2022
cool
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by greatiyk4u(m): 12:14am On Sep 23, 2022
OBIDENT I AM AND WILL ALWAYS BE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by SlavaUkraini: 12:14am On Sep 23, 2022
God Forbid BAT-thing

Instead of Tinubu to win, let Power remain in the North until further notice...

Power to the People

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Obinnau(m): 12:15am On Sep 23, 2022
They thought they were doing Wike during the primaries. Wike has shown them that he too can hold them on their blokos

7 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Maccar02: 12:16am On Sep 23, 2022
They should listen to wike and do the needful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by frog12: 12:17am On Sep 23, 2022
na GANG-UP against WIKE be dis

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by xxmoney15(m): 12:19am On Sep 23, 2022
PDP have survived all the while because of the Southern governors. All these northern governors that betrayed PDP want to tactical hijack it back because presidential ticket is now with them.

Well, Atiku should go and rest. Cause it won't work. Next time they should know that Nigeria belongs to everybody and not a group of people

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Maccar02: 12:19am On Sep 23, 2022
After wike done humble them finish we will now vote them out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by TyyT22(m): 12:40am On Sep 23, 2022
smiley
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Tbag24: 12:47am On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Leksidebolton post=116926184]70% of the youth want Obi, 15% want Atiku and the rest 15% want Bat …. I’m not saying Obi is the angel now ‘ but we the young want someone new in the system’ let’s vote wisely and don’t forget the 4cups of rice you collected for 4yrs won’t take you anywhere’ the 10k you’ll be given that day won’t be enough for 4yrs ‘ Vote someone you know you won’t regret at the end of the day ‘ I could remember then with 100 naira you can cook 2 Indomietable noodles and 1 egg and still have 10 naira change for pure water’,.Now that 100 naira is 1 egg now ,… I just pray we don’t miss Buhari government like we miss Jonathan, when everyone was calling for change ‘ we never knew it was going to be negative change’ .i stand with atiku because he is my choice and i believe that all polititian ar d same
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by ogascomax: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2022
Righthussle:

It's never a most. Whenever I want to hear south all I want to hear is South East otherwise keep that statement to yourself.

Power to the people.
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Musauzor(m): 12:56am On Sep 23, 2022
I have tried my best to love this Tinubu of a man but I cannot. I see myself hating this man more and more. Normally, I don't hate but I cannot this time. There's something in him that makes me detest him like a plague which I don't know. Bola Tinubu, I hate you with passion. Check yourself. Anything and anybody but definitely not Bola BATstard Tribulation can be the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 23, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Opintiwa: 1:19am On Sep 23, 2022
Jah no dey give animal human thinking

Wike thank you .

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Keaton(m): 1:41am On Sep 23, 2022
Opintiwa:
Jah no dey give animal human thinking

Wike thank you .
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Keaton(m): 1:41am On Sep 23, 2022
Musauzor:
I have tried my best to love this Tinubu of a man but I cannot. I see myself hating this man more and more. Normally, I don't hate but I cannot this time. There's something in him that makes me detest him like a plague which I don't know. Bola Tinubu, I hate you with passion. Check yourself. Anything and anybody but definitely not Bola BATstard Tribulation can be the president.
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Keaton(m): 1:42am On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Tbag24 post=116926590][/quote]
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by PhonesNG: 1:43am On Sep 23, 2022
Maccar02:
After wike done humble them finish we will now vote them out
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by PhonesNG: 1:43am On Sep 23, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
God Forbid BAT-thing

Instead of Tinubu to win, let Power remain in the North until further notice...

Power to the People
Leksidebolton:
70% of the youth want Obi, 15% want Atiku and the rest 15% want Bat …. I’m not saying Obi is the angel now ‘ but we the young want someone new in the system’ let’s vote wisely and don’t forget the 4cups of rice you collected for 4yrs won’t take you anywhere’ the 10k you’ll be given that day won’t be enough for 4yrs ‘ Vote someone you know you won’t regret at the end of the day ‘ I could remember then with 100 naira you can cook 2 Indomietable noodles and 1 egg and still have 10 naira change for pure water’,.Now that 100 naira is 1 egg now ,… I just pray we don’t miss Buhari government like we miss Jonathan, when everyone was calling for change ‘ we never knew it was going to be negative change’ .
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Omahleigh(f): 1:44am On Sep 23, 2022
Nb
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Omahleigh(f): 1:45am On Sep 23, 2022
Musauzor:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Group Accuses Tallen, Dimka, Others Of Being PDP Mole In APC / Nzeribe At It Again; Calls On Military To Take Over! / O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.