Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,201 members, 7,849,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Different Production Capacities(50,100kg/h) Of Peanut Chikki Production Line - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Different Production Capacities(50,100kg/h) Of Peanut Chikki Production Line (280 Views)

How Much Is 100kg Bag Of Egusi (melon) / Best Price Peanut Chikki Production Line In Nigeria / Prices Of Peanut In The North. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Production Capacities(50,100kg/h) Of Peanut Chikki Production Line by machineprices: 4:14am On Oct 18, 2019
The -600 automatic peanut chikki making machine is mainly used for the food processing,and molding produced in medium and large food industry, such as: Satsuma, Rice candy, Rice bar,Frozen rice candy, Sesame candy bar, Peanut brittle(peanut candy bar), Sunflower seeds ,candy bar, Coarse grains, Cereal bar and other molding and cutting.
If you are interested in our peanut chikki production line,want to know more about this peanut chikki processing line please leave your email and whatsapp,we will send the machine detail and price to yu by email and message you on whatsapp if we send you quotation later.

Re: Different Production Capacities(50,100kg/h) Of Peanut Chikki Production Line by healthserve(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Saved
Re: Different Production Capacities(50,100kg/h) Of Peanut Chikki Production Line by lekzytaker(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
healthserve:
Saved
hello sir. I am not happy with you about how you are treating me. I wrote a 1.5-word article for you on the 7th of October. And you are yet to pay me. you are avoiding me on WhatsApp. and not updating me. this is my first deal with you, I don't know if I can trust you.

(1) (Reply)

NASCAR At Martinsville 2019) First Data 500 Live Stream: Martinsville Speedway F / Urgent Dried Pellet Cassava Needed / Voopoo Navi Vs Smok Fetch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.