Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Can Somebody Get Me A Job Already? What Is It Sef. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Somebody Get Me A Job Already? What Is It Sef. (671 Views)

Bet9ja VFL: Somebody Won ₦70,000 Today With Only ₦200 / Stupid Advice: “you’ll Never Be Rich Working For Somebody Else" / Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Get Me A Job Already? What Is It Sef. by imfgranting: 5:21am On Oct 18, 2019
Hdhdhdh
Re: Can Somebody Get Me A Job Already? What Is It Sef. by Mountbatten: 3:15am On Oct 19, 2019
Why the hell should someone get you a job? How can anyone be so entitled— making demands like this when you’re not in a position to do so?

You’ve got a BSc and MSc and still can’t get a job? Oh poor you. There’s people who are more qualified and don’t have a job. On the other hand, there’s people who are less qualified with decent jobs.

Get your arse off the bed and go find a job yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Somebody Get Me A Job Already? What Is It Sef. by imfgranting: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Mountbatten:
Why the hell should someone get you a job? How can anyone be so entitled— making demands like this when you’re not in a position to do so?

You’ve got a BSc and MSc and still can’t get a job? Oh poor you. There’s people who are more qualified and don’t have a job. On the other hand, there’s people who are less qualified with decent jobs.

Get your arse off the bed and go find a job yourself.

Gerout
Re: Can Somebody Get Me A Job Already? What Is It Sef. by Fexkoti(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
imfgranting:
Been job hunting for years, don't wanna go into the details because it's sickening. With an M.Sc. In Genetics and B.Sc in Plant science and Biotechnology, I need a job. Lecturing or research job would be just perfect.
I'm a member of ISMN and BSN with over six years teaching experience.

+234812449414seven
oluolavic at Gmail dot com

Ur short write up tells ur personality....be humble start from somewhere....sorry to say dis ....u don't really have idea how many more msc and PhD holders who r jobless...pple even hide certain degrees dey have just to get a job....grow up in Nigeria today the certificate u have doesn't guarantee u anything...u have to b tough and start from somewhere ..
Re: Can Somebody Get Me A Job Already? What Is It Sef. by Edyice: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
imfgranting:

Gerout

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Name The Federal Character Commission Comissioner For Your/any State You / Teachers Needed In Lagos And Ogun State With Provision Of Accommodation / N-power: If You Haven’t Seen Or Been Paid Your Stipends, Do This Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.