Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Regina Daniels Movie (the Enemy I Know) Grosses Over 4 Million Naira - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Regina Daniels Movie (the Enemy I Know) Grosses Over 4 Million Naira (839 Views)

Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja / 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie / Naira Marley Features In "The Enemy I Know" Movie, Shares Movie Snippet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Movie (the Enemy I Know) Grosses Over 4 Million Naira by DiggITnetwork: 6:57am On Oct 18, 2019
The movie flew under our radar last week and emerge with a decent weekend earnings of N4, 268,770

The plot follows, Billionaire Anthony Adewale who dies under suspicious circumstance, every member of his family scramble for his wealth!

But Who is the Enemy within?

The Movie was produced by her mother Rita Daniels , sponsored by The Ned Nwoko Foundation and features music artist Naira Marley + veteran star (more in the link below)

The Enemy I know took the number two nollywood movie at the box office with Niyi Akinmolayan Elevator Baby grabing Over 4. 5million Naira at takes the number one spot

Click here to read the full report and see who takes the third spot at the exciting box office last week.
https://shockng.com/elevator-baby-tops-nollywood-box-office-films-with-4-5-million-weekend-gross/

Note: This ranking categorizes only Nigerian films at the box office

Re: Regina Daniels Movie (the Enemy I Know) Grosses Over 4 Million Naira by GraGra247(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2019
Movie they used Ned Nwoko's over 200 million to make.

When an old man looses his senses, young girls will use him play like a puppet.

I didn't mention anybody's name ohh!!
Re: Regina Daniels Movie (the Enemy I Know) Grosses Over 4 Million Naira by kowema(f): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2019
and this is yet good news?.
After spending above 10x that amount.
At least gross the capital first before you find a way to make news.
Mtcheeeew

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Top Ten Tv/movie In 2019 / Review / Militant Youth Funny Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.