Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State (27734 Views)

Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / Bambam & Teddy A To Play The Role Of Uju And Mbaka In The Movie Foreigner's God / Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State by Thegamingorca(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2019
ornicus:

oga my question is are you and arya nairaland cardib and offset?

dey speak english there . oga deflector.
tell us how you sidelined those toys wink
teach all these small pikin wey dey follow zimbabwe pied piper true game. dokita game tongue

That wasnt directed at me so I'll leave poco or arya to answer it. I'm sure she has something somewhat subtle to reply you with grin

Your head has been turninoniown
Re: Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:

This is someone who openly called ike a small boy on live tv and said she will run things with tuoyo after the show that tuoyo should forget about the whole thing that she wanted his crotch and she will have it lol on tuoyos birthday on the eve of his eviction day lol.

That's whom you expect to respect ike...hell nah ike is a fool

Na Yankee boy. He thinks this na romcom where guy gets girl and rides off into the sunset.

I no too dey watch naija movie. He needs to watch some nollywood movie to get his bearings

Las Las they should have a bbn spinn off

Olosho games. Let the sponsors be in the open. They can even brand their housemates completely
Re: Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State by Moses69(m): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2019
Hahaahah
Re: Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State by 12345baba(m): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2019
Mercy dey main target nah Yankee paper

1 Like

Re: Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State by Saviola6053: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2019
Make una ask her say who she marry. Nonsense
Re: Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State by renewable1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State by Tphalbalbah(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
People get time sha,how do y'all even comment/follow this celebrities like this.

I wish I had Time shocked
Re: Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State by Adams12345: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
danot1030:
But what happened if Ike finds out that Mercy is an osu? Igbos are their own selves problem.

Love is Stronger than Osu
Re: Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State by Buchyke8(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

I actually thought Frodd was the dumb ass nigga.... Now I sense I was wrong. Ike is the dumbest idiot to ever grace BBNaija.... Even worse than Miyonse.
I disagree with you,ike is smart more than you
Re: Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State by danot1030: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Adams12345:

Love is Stronger than Osu

Not when it involves a die hard traditionalist Igbo
Re: Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State by burudichange: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
pls oo my people I need help from anybody that can help me with any amount no amount is too small, am seriously down and God will surely reward you acc no 1010362442

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:
That will be a whole lot harder.

Bambam is reserved and meek...

She had to bend to Teddy's alfa male will.

Mercy is hot-headed, still living the fast life.
Same with Ike. They are Nigerian CardiB and Offset...

Thegamingorca would be able to tell more.

Mercy is a hoe for life.
Re: Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State by nwanyionitsha: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
danot1030:
But what happened if Ike finds out that Mercy is an osu? Igbos are their own selves problem.
Just like Yoruba are their own selves problem.
Afonja,face kwara. Tufiakwa.
Re: Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State by nwanyionitsha: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
forreelliinc:
she no even fine sef
See pain.
Re: Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State by danot1030: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Just like Yoruba are their own selves problem.
Afonja,face kwara. Tufiakwa.

Weetin!!

How the thing come pain you like this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Joe Odumakin Celebrates Birthday Dressed In School Uniform With Dayo Amusa / Tobi Bakre Steps Out With His Son, Abdulmalik Oluwatobi For First Time (Photos) / Uche Jombo-rodriguez New Hair Style (early Morning Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.