Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response (52720 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) / "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold / Makeup Photos Of Chioma, The Chef Chi Rocking 'Afro' Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Larryomooba(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The new hairstyle may be symbolic to him but he should know that pride goeth before a fall.
This isn't the same meek Adekunle Gold who was mute as Olamide bullied him off his award at the 2015 headies.

So because he managed to impregnate his wife he now wants to show the other bald man who till now is inCAPABLE to do same that they are not in the same category by plaiting his hair.

Just like a customer, a fan is always right.
It really doesn't make sense wen u no pride
Go b4 fall and still abuse ppl the way u have done,
It only shows if you're in Adekunle shoes you'd
Have say more than him. It bad to always talk
Finish remain some for sometimes.
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by FKMagazine(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2019
If he's really sure of singing to the fans and not to himself, then, he shud stop acting like a child and decode the fan's message that can help his career.

Pls just my op.
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by WildChild00(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The new hairstyle may be symbolic to him but he should know that pride goeth before a fall.
This isn't the same meek Adekunle Gold who was mute as Olamide bullied him off his award at the 2015 headies.

So because he managed to impregnate his wife he now wants to show the other bald man who till now is inCAPABLE to do same that they are not in the same category by plaiting his hair.

Must be a mad man grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Spartacus101(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2019
This Lagos ehh if you chop Amala someone will ask you why you didn't eat fufu. person no go mind him business na to shook eye for another person mata.

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Burgerlomo: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Problem ti awon mejeji niyen

Gbam! cool
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Onyi22(f): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2019
kolafolabi:

Have u not heard of a fan that sued a musician over change of his hairstyle? Justin Bieber to be precise
That can't happen in Nigeria
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by VirginSearcher(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by DennisEche(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OGA WHERE IS YOUR CONSCIENCE?
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2019
At this point, I guess it's safe to say every Nigerian is a drama queen.
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by ppogba: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2019
ambu2:
Can somebody help us with translation so that we all can be on the page for comments. Thank you for your understanding and usual cooperation.

may be na you be my daddy, you go tell me.
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I earnestly hope you are still a teenager.
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Lovexme(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2019
I've got a new and boxed iPhone XR 64GB for sale at 210k
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Halezis(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2019
whytediamond:

Dude doesn't reply mentions. Save yourself the reply.
Does it look like I care for any reply?
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by SEGLIZ: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2019
Halezis:
Why do people feel they have control over another? Like, are you really that important? I've see that hairstyle and it looks very good on him

that you like don't mean it is right. his look his life, his life his business. but is response is uncalled for. nothing is wrong with someone who loves you telling you what they love about you.
the guy was rather simple in demand compare to kunle response.
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Halezis(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:
Ehn? U too have said something meaniful Oya,clap for yourself
Ok done, you can go fück yourself now
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Halezis(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You bald?
Not at all..

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by ambu2: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2019
ppogba:

may be na you be my daddy, you go tell me.
Thanks.
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2019
whytediamond:

Dude doesn't reply mentions. Save yourself the reply.
He replied me once though
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2019
Lovexme:

I've got a new and boxed iPhone XR 64GB for sale at 210k
50k?
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Sola15(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2019
Chiemerie8:
somebody should translate biko, I don't understand yoruba
You will tell me, if you were my dad(meaning only his dad is in position to direct him on his choice of hairstyle)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Azarina: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2019
Chiemerie8:

The response is funny ,I hope you understand the translation, the English meaning is not sufficient

He said maybe you are my dad,you go tell me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Lovexme(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
50k?

Come with it for a Nigerian used 3s. wink
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by femi4: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gossip kill you there
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by lasheun: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Lol:-)The reply is wicked...
It is highly unfortunate that when you become a public figure for example an Artist, Pastor,governor or president etc; people start to have unrealistic expectations on how you should live your life and sadly so, almost everyone here are guilty of that.
So, it either we allow people to control us or we take the charge of our lives.
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Sirwallace(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2019
Chiemerie8:

"I wonder if you are my father”

Translated
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by AgentNairaland(f): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2019
Is He The Same Adekunle Gold That married Chioma Recently? He Looks Like Chimpanzee
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2019
Lovexme:

Come with it for a Nigerian used 3s. wink
Not a fan of iphones unfortunately
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Lovexme(m): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Not a fan of iphones unfortunately

Neither am I. Hence the need to dispose this.

New and boxed iPhone XR 64GB (Red) for sale at 210k
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by bleskid: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2019
not every one hear Yoruba na... cry
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Cheryph200(m): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2019
Gold is just like me with that response ..lol
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by whytediamond(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He replied me once though

Would have loved to read the comment that got him to reply. Guy is so weird.
Re: Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response by Harrynight(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2019
Halezis:

You might be trying to be sarcastic or joke with this, but I can only see an insensitive and stupid troll. The bald headed man has everything you need and would ever dream ofsad

Chill bro!
You are not the bald headed man in question neither does he knows u exist, buh why u so pained

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.