Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Man Sentenced To Death For Killing Woman Who Rejected His Marriage Proposal Beca - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sentenced To Death For Killing Woman Who Rejected His Marriage Proposal Beca (402 Views)

Police Arrest Bull For Killing Woman In Kenya / Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sentenced To Death For Killing Woman Who Rejected His Marriage Proposal Beca by Anjollysblog: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2019
Anjolasblogonline. Com

Ogundele David, the killer of an MTN staff identified as Abiola Tosin Ashinwo has been sentenced to death by hanging by a Kwara State High Court.
The convict who was handed the death sentence after over 3 years of legal battle, was convicted on two count charge. .

Giving his account of the incident in court, the convict said “On the 25th April, 2016, I woke up and prepared for work but to my surprise I never knew how I found myself in Ilorin, I can never explain how it happened because I really prepared to go to work. .
. “Since I’m now in Ilorin, I called my legal wife on phone that she should get dressed that I will take her to Omu-Aran that morning…. I got to Tosin house, since her mum was around, I felt like saying hello to her.
“I got there that morning. We exchanged pleasantries. .
. Her mum said she was happy to see me and we discussed for few minutes. Suddenly, the atmosphere changed and an argument began and before I knew it, I have stabbed her (Tosin) and her mum. Then, I came to myself, it was like a scale off my eyes…” . .

Ogundele who was found guilty of stabbing Ashinwo who rejected his marriage proposal with the intention of causing her death, is to serve a 25 years jail term for the offence.
On causing the death of Ashinwo by stabbing her with a knife and thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 221 of the penal code law, Ogundele was sentenced to death by hanging

Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/2019/10/18/man-sentenced-to…arriage-proposal/

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing Woman Who Rejected His Marriage Proposal Beca by Abfinest007(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2019
heartless
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing Woman Who Rejected His Marriage Proposal Beca by DTC2(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2019
cry
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing Woman Who Rejected His Marriage Proposal Beca by Kingpee2(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2019
He looks so much like the devils first child though, help us to just castrate him and have locked up forever..

(1) (Reply)

The Student Union React On A Vital Video Of FUTA Student Assult / Again! DELSU Hostels Gutted By Fire Over Night. PHOTOS & VIDEO / I Survived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.