Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,931 members, 7,956,500 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

The 5% That Completes Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 5% That Completes Nairaland (206 Views)

Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures / Pasuma's Daughter, Odetola Rokeebat Omobolaji Modupe Completes NYSC / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 5% That Completes Nairaland by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2019
I would go straight to the point.. I've been on nairaland for some time now and I can say that 5% of nairalanders fall in the below category...

1.Tribalists: these are the group of people on nairaland that even if you post a+b = c, they would still look for a way to bring in their tribalistic sentiment..

2. Annoying quoter's: These are the group of people that would hurriedly quote you without even fully comprehending the message behind your post... E.g someone creates a thread that's all about alphabets(a, b, c's) and you decide to comment with the words "I love letter " a" so much cause that's the first letter of my name", you would be surprised someone would quote you with these words "see am. no be only first letter of your name! Instead of you to talk say you like ass well, well...ass bitch" most times comments like this would make you wish you had a super power to slap someone through the internet...

3. Over Sabi Nairaland Professors: these set of people are another annoying set.. Let's say someone makes a comment about flood in his area. E.g "the flood was just too much when I come(instead of came) back home". They would quote the person to correct him or her even after knowing it was a mistake and in the process, they would make their own mistake. You would see something like this "haba broda, it's the food(instead of flood) was just too much when I came back home"..

4. Annoying Unrelated Adverts(especially betting): honestly, when I see these ones, I wonder if nairaland mods are asleep.. For instance someone creates a thread about how a man survived a ghastly motor accident.. You would see something like "for your sure winning betting tip subscribe now" in the same thread and most annoyingly, on front page(1).. I mean!! what the heck!!

5. Blind Political Supporters: these ones are part of the many problems Nigeria is facing... For instance a news is reposted on nairaland about how a sitting governor or president of a particular party squandered a huge sum of money meant for education(or something). You would still see someone on nairaland that would come to his or her defence all in the name of political party supporter. you might see something like this "ehn he's still better than those(referring to another political party) useless politicans in that(referring to another political party) party.. Instead of calling black, black and white, white.. You know, the most annoying part is, these set of people neither benefit directly or indirectly from whichever party they're defending..

If you don't see any of the above on a thread, you're definitely not on nairaland..

Please feel free to add anyone that I omitted...

2 Likes

Re: The 5% That Completes Nairaland by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2019
A

(1) (Reply)

Wallpapers, 3dwallpanels And Wallmurals! / Davido Welcomes His Ist Son, David Jnr / #jesusisking Debuts 25th October ~ Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.