Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Come My Friend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come My Friend (135 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come My Friend by LoveyouLord: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2019
My friend, you the straying sheep of our Lord, come back. The Lord is calling you to come back home, you still have a place in his heart, if only you come back to him for there is no one that have a forgiving heart like my Jesus.
Whose love is like that of King Jesus? who is it that have the heart of a child more than my Jesus? Who is it that have a forgiving heart like the Holy Spirit?
Have you been pushed into prostitution, he is ready to welcome you back. How about armed robbery and kidnapping, have you been pushed into it? He is ready to forgive you. Have you been pushed to. visit a witch doctor, he is ready to forgive you my friend.
My Jesus is asking you to stop running away from him because of the sins you have committed, come back to him, for there is no one that have a forgiving heart of a child like my Jesus.
My friend, don't be ashamed or scared, come with your sins the way you are for he is ready to accept you back. There is no one that would welcome you back just like the way my Father is ready to forgive and welcome you home.
My friend, the Holy spirit is calling you to come back home, let go of those things that's making you run away from him. Is it because of what people will say, whether you have killed or in drunkenness, come back with your sins my friend, he will forgive you.

(1) (Reply)

The World Is Deep / Seeds Of Destiny 24 October 2019 -- The Name Of The Lord / There Is No Excuse For Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.