Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too (29450 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by dre11(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
The Senior Pastor and founder of House on the Rock, Pastor Paul Adefarasin has advised his Church members to make Peter Obi their friend, saying that he, himself is Peter’s friend.

He said this during the just concluded Communion Service at the Rock Cathedral, Lagos.

On the reasons that informed his position, Pastor Adefarasin said that having followed Mr. Obi over the years, that he saw in him the embodiment of those virtues House on the Rock continues to preach which those in public service required to uplift the society in accordance to the ethics of Christ.

The pastor charged all those aspiring to leadership to be humble in full realization that serving the people well and faithfully is also a way of serving God.

A member of the Church who introduced himself as Gbenga Oloye also said that he had followed Mr. Peter Obi and was in total agreement with what the Pastor said.

He said: “For people like me, the pastor was only preaching to the converted.” He said he was sure that if Obi would remain the Obi of Anambra State in terms of the work he did in the State as Governor and his conduct in public service that Nigeria would become a changed place.

Speaking at the event, Mr. Peter Obi called on Nigerians to remain prayerful for the country and her leaders so that the leaders would realize that using the resources of the state to work for the state is a win-win for everybody.

https://www.independent.ng/peter-obi-is-my-friend-befriend-him-too-adefarasin-tells-church-members/amp/

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by sarrki(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
Thrash by fake pastor

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by sarrki(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
Some op trying to claim neutrality

But always posting bad news about the government

We know them

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Ikology(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
sarrki:

We know them

Everyone cannot be a BMC!!! gerrit?

311 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by T9ksy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
And who the phock is this Adefarasin?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by sarrki(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ikology:

Everyone cannot be a BMC!!! gerrit?

Everyone can’t be pdp miscreants

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by sarrki(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
T9ksy:

A church pastor

House on the rock

They are all fake

They love corruption

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
House on the rock

Peter OBI the rock..

We voting for you Atiku/OBi

231 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
sarrki:

We know them

Pained grin below picture to spice up your night grin no be every body in west be Tinubu slave

185 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by globemoney: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
Does Adefarasin know that Peter Obi is a staunch member of olumba olumba?
They will tell you what he did wonders in Anambra but can’t mention a single signature project he completed in Anambra after 8 years. Only propaganda

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by sarrki(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
post=74705695:

Pained grin below picture to spice up your night grin no be every body in west be Tinubu slave

No be everybody for east be ipob miscreants

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by monkautos(m): 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
sarrki:

We know them

Please people are trying to concentrate

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by sarrki(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
post=74705695:

Yet you ran away from ogbulafor to Lagos to make ends meet under the state built by jagaban

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by sarrki(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
monkautos:

Please people are trying to concentrate

Keep shut

You lack sense of reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by sarrki(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
globemoney:
Does Adefarasin know that Peter Obi is a staunch member of olumba olumba?
They will tell you what he did wonders in Anambra but can’t mention a single signature project he completed in Anambra after 8 years. Only propaganda

How him wan know?

They love corruption

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
sarrki:

Yet you ran away from ogbulafor to Lagos to make ends meet under the state built by jagaban
For your wet dream

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by sarrki(m): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
post=74705820:

For your wet dream

Your tv background in the Jos rally you posted showed how you have been badly affected financially without corruption money coming from wadata plaza

I understand bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by ChyOmaa(f): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
sarrki:
Thrash by fake pastor
Keep quiet! If he had said same thing about Osinbanjo, you'll hail him!

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by sarrki(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
ChyOmaa:

God forbid

I worship God

I don’t worship men of god

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by sarrki(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
ChyOmaa:

Chi chi if you observed very well I tried as much to avoid miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
sarrki:

Your tv background in the Jos rally you posted showed how you have been badly affected financially without corruption money coming from wadata plaza

I understand bro
Otondo I copied the TV pictures from one of your brothers following me

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by Nigerianization(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
sarrki:

No be everybody for east be ipob miscreants

Thank God this is coming from you.
Some of your colleagues always tag all igbos IPOB miscreants even though the likes of Rochas OKOROCHA, Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige and Co are staunch believers in the buhari candidacy.
Not to forget the fact that they have their supporters too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by sarrki(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
post=74706144:

Otondo I copied the TV pictures from one of your brothers following me

Enemies of the state can’t be my brother

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by CanineOfJackal: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
sarrki:
Thrash by fake pastor
You enjoy slandering people but your personality has the worst shortcomings a normal being should have.

I don't know you but your complex issues is degenerating to something dangerous that your family might not be safe with the hate that seeps out from your body

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by CanineOfJackal: 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
T9ksy:
Who are you this boy

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by easynetsms(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2019
I don't have issue with Peter Obi and osibanjo, I only have problem with Buhari and Atiku

Check my signature for my data promo

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2019
It is well in Jesus name.
Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by FredAndrew: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2019
See you.. Because he's about to hit the world grin
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by crownwealth: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2019
Good statement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2019
RESPECT ALL MEN OF GOD PLEASE.

So Says the Holy Book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too by akinszz: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2019
Hip-hop pastor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.