Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (89767 Views)

I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife / Wizkid's Father Muniru Balogun, Ighalo's Mother, Honored At Ajif Heroes Award / Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Lamanii22(f): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2019
She's indeed gorgeous ...

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by marvelous000: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2019
useless dîck sucking award. what's his contribution to democracy that you're giving him award, when people like sowore is still alive and kicking.

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by ugotex85: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2019
It beats my imagination how an ugly old man will be going round Africa, scouting for beautiful, charming and light-complexioned girls to harvest their fresh kpomo. I hope there isn't any diabolical side to this.

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Angelfrost(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2019
Democracy Heroes award??!... Really?!

How exactly is Ned Nwoko a hero of democracy??! In what precise capacity??!...

Couldn't you guys have collected the "donation" without this unnecessary joke of an award??!... This is very wrong!!! Smh.

8 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by rhythyson: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2019
careytommy37:
He's a Muslim right?
Regina beauty is learning

what has that gat to do with the award.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Kapeter(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:
White pussy
most useless p**sy in the world. Too soft and too silky. Morroccans are arab by the way.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by NonFarmPayrol: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2019
ugotex85:
It beats my imagination how an ugly old man will be going round Africa, scouting for beautiful, charming and light-complexioned girls to harvest their fresh kpomo. I hope there isn't any diabolical side to this.

If Solomon was diabolical

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2019
A sensible Rich man won't marry two wives, but will have a wife in each of the country in the world.

that's a sensible rich man.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2019
Lol. Finally a kid is a kid.

Even if a man marries 200 wives, he knows the one that is befitting for specific functions.

Some men are lucky to find it all in one.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Funkybabee(f): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2019
I guess he's a muslim
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by SniperSmurf(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2019
So what if she's Morrocan?
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Thetechhub(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2019
Nawa to this man o. so he has a beautiful wife like this yet he went ahead to grab the young girl so many dudes were eyeing. This is greed

It's obvious cause they exercise more and keep fit.

Meanwhile I have got UK used Apple iPhone X Factory unlocked available for 210k only
IPhone 7plus 110k
IPhone 7 73k
IPhone 6s 53k
Contact on my profile

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by winterfell007(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
When will you give Ned Nwoko's children their award?
Those kids are waiting for their effort in bringing peace to this country especially in Borno state, to be appreciated

grin grin grin. I'm just busting laughter right here. Abeg free Alexreports na hussle my guy dey hussle, e no kee person
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Kelblaq(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2019
Hustle ooooo grin

grin grin

If you can pay me 2k after winning,. I will be giving you 1 fixed draw every weekend.. let's start with....." Reading v Preston" this weekend.

Whatsapp me on - zero 9 zero five five 81 nine three zero 7

Come let's make money together cool.....

Heavy Stakers only
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by koning: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2019
Nwoko is giving himself awards by way of "longthroat" Alex.

It is glaring that this useless award was set up by Ned Nwoko himself on a suggestion by his PR man Alex.

He simply wants to remain relevant for the Governorship race in Delta. And Alex is chopping on that.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by MNDY(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2019
Now I know why our women take to bleaching.

Imagine how the woman is being admired here because of her light skin and making the other ladies standing beside her look inferior.

I, for one, am not sexually aroused much by a light-skinned woman (except if she has sizeable pu,ssylips). My di.ck is racis.t like that. As an African man, I'm into dark, melanin popping women more.

I admire the appearance of a light-skinned woman though.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by koning: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
Those kids are waiting for their effort in bringing peace to this country especially in Borno state, to be appreciated

Alex is working on that grin grin grin. He has already submitted a quotation to ChineNedu Nwoko

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by eternityk: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2019
Kapeter:
most useless p**sy in the world. Too soft and too silky. Morroccans are arab by the way.
White pussy is white pussy
I masturbate anyway,so how would I know

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by IamCharles123: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2019
madridsta007:

Prepping the Guy for Governorship. We know and can see the moves

Delta State first Islamic Governor, InshaAllah. #IslamizationAgendaIsMarchingOn
Ned will be dead b4 govtship reach anioma people again. Its urhobo for the next 8 yrs, then itsekiri for another 8yrs b4 anioma, add 16yrs to ned age. Dude will b gone by den
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by MNDY(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2019
Officialgarri:

Hahahahahahahaha
You this guy and Deadpool (a Hollywood movie character), I don't know who is more foul-mouthed.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by MNDY(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2019
Officialgarri:

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
You this guy and Deadpool (a Hollywood movie character), I don't know who is more foul-mouthed.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Hedonisco: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2019
This Ned of a man don try no be small.

If I were in his shoes I wouldn't have a need to marry all these women anyway. Just have as many of them as possible as your concubines and booty calls.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by supercase1(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2019
MNDY:
Now I know why our women take to bleaching.

Imagine how the woman is being admired here because of her light skin and making the other ladies standing beside her look inferior.

I, for one, am not sexually aroused much by a light-skinned woman (except if she has sizeable pu,ssylips). My di.ck is racis.t like that. As an African man, I'm into dark, melanin popping women more.

I admire the appearance of a light-skinned woman though.
300 level lie Mohammed university student spotted grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Born2Breed(f): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2019
AlexReports:
Ned Nwoko's Morrocan Wife Laila Nwoko Receives Democracy People's Choice of the Year Award On His Behalf In Abuja ( Photos/ Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbNRotfTF6c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5YQ0B5taJw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0kbOViNii0

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/10/ned-nwokos-morrocan-wife-laila-nwoko.html?m=1

See as that girl dey eye Ned Nwokoko wife shoe.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by ruggedtimi(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2019
lol wetin ned nwoko contribute for niger delta?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by madridsta007(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2019
IamCharles123:

Ned will be dead b4 govtship reach anioma people again. Its urhobo for the next 8 yrs, then itsekiri for another 8yrs b4 anioma, add 16yrs to ned age. Dude will b gone by den

Make we see.
These guy are more strategic than you may think.
Once they pump in money from their Sunni funders in the Middle East, Delta State is as good as Islamised.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Agent2003: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2019
baba for the girls

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by MNDY(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2019
supercase1:

300 level lie Mohammed university student spotted grin grin grin

For real, I am like that. And I know others who are like that too. Light-skinned women look beautiful and seem neat everytime even for the ugly and dirty ones among them and they are admired for that alone. To some men, light-skinned women are not sexually attractive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) / The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P / Abdul Lateef Titilope Itakure Is Dead, Burial For Today In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.