Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (89764 Views)

I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife / Wizkid's Father Muniru Balogun, Ighalo's Mother, Honored At Ajif Heroes Award / Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by renewable1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by meobizy(f): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
When you have surplus money women become nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by madridsta007(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
Robisky001:
Figment of your imagination. Keep dreaming and hoping.

I hope so too.
Meanwhile, seems like you fellows cant spot the sarcasm in what I wrote undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by madridsta007(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Forumobserver12:

Practically impossible, though not because of his religion, this is simply because Delta North where Ned came from is currently doing it's own 8 years term.

We understand importance of such political arrangement in a diversed state as ours.

I hope so.
But his moves have been so obvious to see.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

Ned Nwoko is a real niggarrr
For you to be a real niggarrr then you must master the huzzle and do dope shit in order to conquer the struggle
Don't just sit there and pray to God. Do shit niggarrr

Rick Ross: when you master the huzzle then you conquer the struggle

50cent: get rich or die while trying

Future: they got blood on the money but i will still count it

French Montana: school teaches us how to read but the street teaches us how to read between the lines

21savage: when your money is coming too slow you better think quick and do shit

Meek mill: lets do shit so that God can protect us from brokeness

Lilwayne: life is all about making dope money, pussy and weed

Rick Ross and Frenchie real niggarz ? i laugh
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

For you to be a real niggarrr then you must master the huzzle and do dope shit in order to conquer the struggle

French Montana: school teaches us how to read but the street teaches us how to read between the lines

Is this Supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by alen4smith(m): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
awwfar:
grin pained goat... We know your type too well, social media corporate begger. U go soon create a suicide thoughts thread now or say u wan pay school fees ..broke ass mumu
Ode! Sophisticated idiot !for your informationI don't stay in that enclave with you.error
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by cherriex(f): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Prymestrr:
mehn this lady is a goddess. Regina Daniels can't hold a candle to her beauty. What exactly is Ned looking for?

Fame,recognition, being in the spotlight.As rich as he was he wasn't widely known until regina,now everyone knows him.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by gabsmilez(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
AlexReports:
Ned Nwoko's Morrocan Wife Laila Nwoko Receives Democracy People's Choice of the Year Award On His Behalf In Abuja ( Photos/ Video)

Hon. Prince Ned Nwoko have been recognised at the prestigious Democracy Heroes Award, held at Congress Hall, Trancorp Hilton Abuja, yesterday 16th of October 2019. The honour of "Democracy People's Choice of the Year" was received by Mrs. Laila Ned Nwoko, on behalf of her husband, Prince Ned.

According to his Moroccan wife, she appreciated the honourary recognition of her husband at the 7th edition of Democracy Heroes Award. She expressed amazing gratifications and overwhelming joy, noting that the award will strenghten her husbands'interest in national development. She was onstage to receive the award with Miss Philcy Anayo, and Alex Nwankwo.

Laila Nwoko stressed that, though the award was well-deserved, but a timely one that will reinforce his devotion to human capacity building, charity and intervention aides. However, the head of the organizing committee and Principal Partner of Mr. Olufunso Fajag has congratulated her and her husband for receiving the prestigious Democracy Heroes Awards.

The award event witnessed the presence of high profile personalities who were guests and Award Recipients, cutting across private and public sectors in Nigeria. Some of the distinguished personalities are FCT Minister of State, Dr. Ramatu Tijani, Nasarawa state Governor, HE Abdullahi Sule, Kwara state First Lady, Olufolake Abdulrazaq, FIRS Chairman, Dr. Babatunde Fowler, amongst other.

Hon. Ned Nwoko is a man of sound-mind, a perfect definition of humility, an astute politician, a billionaire business mogul and a devoted humanitarian. Speaking with him few minutes after the event with our correspondent, via a phone conversation, he appreciated the award and its organisers for recognizing him for such a prestigious honour and award.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbNRotfTF6c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5YQ0B5taJw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0kbOViNii0

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/10/ned-nwokos-morrocan-wife-laila-nwoko.html?m=1
this solomon is the reason some morocan will be claiming nigerian few decades to come, next na from chile im go marry
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
alen4smith:
Ode! Sophisticated idiot !for your informationI don't stay in that enclave with you.error
hahaha..I give up, it's obvious and official now you're a fool with reasoning of a toddler ....bye
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Amujale(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

No malice meant here.

Your contribution is very great.

However, the strong language you chose to use needs cleaning up.

Kindly use Brother and Sisters instead of N****rr.

Kindly choose to use 'Stuff' instead of 'Shit.

Everything else in your post makes certain sense in the world of today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is type of man suited for Feminists wink

Ned will marry another feminist before he turns 70! tongue
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by alen4smith(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
awwfar:
hahaha..I give up, it's obvious and official now you're a fool with reasoning of a toddler ....bye
imagine this unadulterated idiot .I repeat I don't stay in that enclave with you.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Paulo3ree(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
madridsta007:

Prepping the Guy for Governorship. We know and can see the moves

Delta State first Islamic Governor, InshaAllah. #IslamizationAgendaIsMarchingOn

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
alen4smith:
imagine this unadulterated idiot .I repeat I don't stay in that enclave with you.
kid grin bye
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Fallenhunter: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
careytommy37:
He's a Muslim right?
Regina beauty is learning

No he isn't. Muslims are allowed 4 wives. He has 6. He has violated the rules of the religion for his own benefit so he isn't really a Muslim.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Annie939(f): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

the best quote of the month guy you cut me on the neck Annie love you.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Prymestrr(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
cherriex:

Fame,recognition, being in the spotlight.As rich as he was he wasn't widely known until regina,now everyone knows him.
Valid points. Well he's a politician and needs the popularity for later days. But if it was about the women and their beauty, the Moroccan goddess have my vote. If only she was younger than she is now then it would've been flawless victory.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by bizzibodi(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ned & d wiff of pussies.
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Prymestrr(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lamanii22:
She's indeed gorgeous ...
You're gorgeous. I'm a gentleman on a good day but let me take you on a date pretty melanin queen Lamanii22 please? grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Lamanii22(f): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Prymestrr:

You're gorgeous. I'm a gentleman on a good day but let me take you on a date pretty melanin queen Lamanii22 please? grin

Awwwn now I'm blushing...
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Prymestrr(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lamanii22:

Awwwn now I'm blushing...
cheesy Ohhhh! What I would give to see your cute shyly face. Just say yes please grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Lamanii22(f): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Prymestrr:

cheesy Ohhhh! What I would give to see your cute shyly face. Just say yes please grin

Awwwn... You really do not have to give anything.... Kind gentleman sir...
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by XavierD(f): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2019

Regina has very nice f^ck mates...

.congratulations uncle Ned
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Prymestrr(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lamanii22:

Awwwn... You really do not have to give anything.... Kind gentleman sir...
In that case pretty diva when are you available for our date cutie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Bellotelli: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

I swear... you are a useless human bein grin grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Mania04(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
;
awwfar:
Choi! money doing wonders since immemorial.. The only tool in the world that can make a very beautiful queen lay with an Ape willingly .
grin
Badt guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by Junkie1: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

LEGEND
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by sinceraconcept(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
This one is 1000 times more beautiful than the midget round faced Regina Daniel
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by sinceraconcept(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
JerryLegend:
This one beat Regina hands down in beauty. Ned Nwoko dey ball mehn!! O lord bless me kiss
as in,she beats Regina Daniel hands down like 6:30. This girl is so exotic and gorgeous. I No wonder why Regina Daniel is so humble
Re: Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award by sinceraconcept(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
AryaSand:
Fine woman. She does look like Bianca.
You just spoke out my mind. She looks a lot like Bianca

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) / The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P / Abdul Lateef Titilope Itakure Is Dead, Burial For Today In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.