Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League (25107 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Nigeria's Duo Of Iwobi And Bassey Lead Fulham To Victory At Manchester / Asisat Oshoala, Barcelona Teammates Celebrate Women's Champions League Final Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by olu77(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
Only God gives beauty. Oshoala hasn't received hers. kiss

Receive sense from God the giver of sense.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by thatigboman: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
what's this one saying? Osuola is a very beautiful girl
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by naptu2: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
pickatyou:

PSG beat them 4-1 to lift the women champions league already. Get your facts before quoting me.

grin grin grin grin

PSG or Lyon??

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by Treasure17(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
olu77:

My guy grin grin grin

Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by Treasure17(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
You guys are too brilliantly hilarious grin
grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by PopeFlatino(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Remove man citt from d list ,they are local champions just like their male counterpart...Arsenal ladies should have been considerate somehow
pickatyou:

PSG beat them 4-1 to lift the women champions league already. Get your facts before quoting me.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by itzemar(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
marvin905:
last last after all this initial gra gra..
Lyon go still trash una

I swear that Lyon team are good mehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by renewable1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by tfash96(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
adenigga:

Bros! Understand now!

Different team mates @ club levels & National levels.

It takes extra strength & work to excel @ National level, simply because it takes you & your team mates from different clubs under different coaches with different ideologies extra efforts to gel within a shortest period of international breaks or any international competitions under a national coach that have been lying fallow since the last friendly or competition.

For instance is Messi as potent with Argentina as Barcelona?
Also, C. Ronaldo, can you compared his goals prowess @ club levels to National level?

It shall be well!!!!!
your response is so full of wisdom.. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by tfash96(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ayam not understanding o Women are already in their round of 16 while men are yet to play 3rd their 3rd group stage matches.. I know they were ahead mehn last season but not as crazy as this.. The gap is too much oo.. Didn't they give women break @ all
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by simiife: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
pickatyou:

Its very funny how somebody will just be arguing without conducting proper research,just take a look at how u just fall ur own hand,u nw even made it worst by telling him to get his fact right,PSG ko,PSV ni

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by Parin31: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
what has beauty got to do with football by the way the lady scores for Nigeria and in addition that guy saying she is not pretty the girl can't even date you you too poor and judging by your statement stupid as well

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by adenigga(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
tfash96:
your response is so full of wisdom.. Keep it up

God bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by tfash96(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
adenigga:

God bless you!!!
Amen
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by Lamanii22(f): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Officialgarri:

This is lowkey funny... She's got something more beautiful though...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by mu2sa2: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
MrCEO69:

Seriously u dnt know what beauty is, i guess makeups grin angry
The girl is cool any day, any time - pure and natural, no makeup, no artificialities. Beautiful!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by kheny12(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
pickatyou:

bro its Lyon not PSG
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by nicelaw(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
I'm really in love with this girl....
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
Officialgarri:

Only God gives success. I'm sure you are yet to receive yours.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by xjiggy: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
I don't know what you term beauty. Is it the bleached, jobless slay queens with mouth odour that you celebrate in bbnaija or this tall, brown skinned damsel with exceptional talent thriving in her chosen career.

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by slegend(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
simiife:

Its very funny how somebody will just be arguing without conducting proper research,just take a look at how u just fall ur own hand,u nw even made it worst by telling him to get his fact right,PSG ko,PSV ni
I dey shame for am... aswear.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by Legendguru: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Oh
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by Queenserah26(f): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
Wooow shocked Congratulations
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by BENEAMATA: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
pickatyou:

lyon beat them in the final not p.s.g .
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by kenzysmith: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
only God give brain i guess u haven't receive yours
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by AnonymousIP: 1:45am On Oct 19, 2019
Maraokere:
Nigeria Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala romped to victory at the UEFA Women’s Champions League round of 16 encounter at the Johan Cryuff Stadium in Barcelona, Spain on Thursday night.

Asisat Oshoala shines as Barcelona thrash Minsk 5 -0 in Women

Barcelona Ladies playing against Belarusian outfit Minsked 5-0 in the Champion’s League

Oshoala, who has played previously in England before going on a money-making Chinese league switch, opened the scoring for Barcelona in the sixth minute of the game and provided the assist for the third goal as the home side beat the visitors who had another Nigerian, Ogbiagbevha, in their team.

The goal was Asisat Oshoala’s second Champions League goal for Barcelona following her strike in the final of the competition against Olympic Lyon last season.

The 5-0 win leaves the Spanish Ladies with a healthy advantage to take to Belarus for the second leg of the UEFA Women Champions League Round of 16 in two weeks’ time.

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/18/asisat-oshoala-romped-to-victory-at-the-women-champion-league/

Congrats Dear
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by owoblowsoon: 1:49am On Oct 19, 2019
Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by Edum13656: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
she is actually beautiful, unless you are looking for paint-beauty.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League by emmyskies(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
marvin905:
last last after all this initial gra gra..
Lyon go still trash una
Those Lyon queens since 2010 are the strongest women football team in the world, with 13 straight league wins and 6 straight champions league wins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everton Completes The Signing Of Theo Walcott From Arsenal / Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss / John Mikel Obi Launches Football Foundation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.