Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) (13109 Views)

Download Chinko Ekun – Able God Ft. Zlatan & Lil Kesh Mp3 / DJ Cuppy Ft Lax - "Currency" (Video) / Tekno And DJ Cuppy - "Green Light" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by Bambarino: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Who is your daddy?

Seun Osewaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Flo flo comman collect accolades
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by Barrywilly(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Please, who has that baby yawn emoji grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by realestniggah: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Not good
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by ELgordo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
ovoko...very colourful
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by happney65: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
veekid would you like to fucccck cuppy cos I'll love to..I'll even love to suck her pussy like Pastor wilson..
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by reubenobi(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nice video
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by brownskilo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
As usual sad
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
Nigerian female disc jockey and phenomenal producer, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy releases the visuals to her street banger “Gelato” featuring the rave of the moment, Zlatan.

Cuppy has consistently delivered authentic and high quality videos since the release of her classic Afrobeat single ‘Green Light‘ up till her sizzling love jam ‘Abena‘.

This time, Cuppy takes us on a colourful trip to Candy land where we see her, Zlatan and Broda Shaggi catching cruise whilst having some of the world’s best Gelato!

Styled in bright beautiful colours, Gelato video is a grand entertaining piece that depicts Cuppy’s bubbly, cheerful personality and solidifies her position as the queen mother of the masses “Iya gbogbo street”.

Check out the colourful visual,Download MP3 and share your thoughts below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ILiIQdUDV8

Source
https://www.made4naija.com/music-gelato-dj-cuppy-ft-zlatan/

She just like to be seen on screen. She has no talent as per music

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by hungkee: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
No be her fault, dem knw no wetin to use money do again.
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by OluwajobaCrownJ: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Oga not only u
AverageAnnie:
I can't imagine that I wasted my mb for this nursery school rhymes excursion video...mtcheeww
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by olamakinde(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
There is a non mutual agreement between music and cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by veekid(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
happney65:
veekid would you like to fucccck cuppy cos I'll love to..I'll even love to suck her pussy like Pastor wilson..
she's sluggish, not my type
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by happney65: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
veekid:
she's sluggish, not my type

Lol..Sluggish?Is her pussy also sluggish?Me I go attack and suck and fucck am..wetin concern me..
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by nextstep(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Not everybody is good at making music... but everybody is welcome to try... grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by Becklynn(f): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
I just wasted my mb...this girl should just look for something else to do.
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by madenigga(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
This girl.

I no know between u, Mr P aka peter square and Efe big brother who sing rubbish pass?

This
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by madenigga(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
The only nice thing about the Song was Cuppys pretty face
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by 9ja083: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
She tried.
At least its not easy to come out to sing. Am not trying to be a bad belle or enemy of progress as we call it.
I must be very honest with u.
But she needs to go for voice training and her lyrics is very poor.
Am trying match the poor lyrics with the video but its still difficult to do that.
This is my observation.
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
crazyABO:
Anybody with yawning emoji pls sad
You want it, here they are, fry and dry

Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by Burnamiganja: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Keep it coming bro..

Don't forget to check out my latest beat, feel free to like and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tpAPXteuwM
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by webngnews: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by zyzxx(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Good concept, more grease to your elbow DJ cuppy.

To cuppy this tune kiss

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
see how street boy zlatan don fresh finish

money sha
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by yvesboss(m): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Funny thing is I just saw this video on YouTube with fabulous and encouraging comments and same video on nairaland with a enormous level of hate chai... guysss instead of hating on cuppy for no reason but her dad is rich why don’t you polish your act so that your kids too can have some good Gelato with your funds ehn

As for me, good music. What fascinates me is she never relent and I enjoyed all her tracks save for the one with skuki

I also remember OBO went thru same treatment before being accepted

Keep it up Cuppy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
Haba, not even a positive review, why are a lot of Nigerians this bitter grin , ice cream related songs depicts color which of course was well interpreted in the video.

80% of Nigerian artists sings rubbish (doesn't mean they aren't talented but sadly that what sells ) if we want to follow music protocols and talent, so it find it biased only Dj Cuppy gets most harsh criticism.
Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by viviangist: 12:33am On Oct 19, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
Nigerian female disc jockey and phenomenal producer, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy releases the visuals to her street banger “Gelato” featuring the rave of the moment, Zlatan.

Cuppy has consistently delivered authentic and high quality videos since the release of her classic Afrobeat single ‘Green Light‘ up till her sizzling love jam ‘Abena‘.

This time, Cuppy takes us on a colourful trip to Candy land where we see her, Zlatan and Broda Shaggi catching cruise whilst having some of the world’s best Gelato!

Styled in bright beautiful colours, Gelato video is a grand entertaining piece that depicts Cuppy’s bubbly, cheerful personality and solidifies her position as the queen mother of the masses “Iya gbogbo street”.

Source

If You Say Cuppy Now Fine ... check these 4 Pictures

Yet her enemies will still be like ...

Re: DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan – 'Gelato' (Video) by hush15: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2019
Made4naijaceo:

Source

Haters.... I think the video makes sense. She is a DJ for Pete's sake and her songs are making wave. Stop this hating that her music is wack cos I know it ain't.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Ways To Have A Quick Hit Track In Nigeria / When Last Did You Listen To Radio. / Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.