Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

See Dilapidated Nature Of Sango Ota High School, Ogun State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Dilapidated Nature Of Sango Ota High School, Ogun State (2197 Views)

Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) / Dilapidated Nature Of Primary School In Ezinifite Aguata, Anambra State / The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Dilapidated Nature Of Sango Ota High School, Ogun State by Montracine: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
See dilapidated nature of Sango Ota high school, Ogun state

No chairs for students to learn.
They just sitting on bare floor.

Nigeria which way!!

Lalasticlala

Re: See Dilapidated Nature Of Sango Ota High School, Ogun State by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Holy Moses...
Is this a school or animal farm?

1 Like

Re: See Dilapidated Nature Of Sango Ota High School, Ogun State by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Holy Moses...

Animal farm in zoogeria
Re: See Dilapidated Nature Of Sango Ota High School, Ogun State by tayebest(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
During our time in secondary school, we were compelled to bring chair from home.

Maybe the principal should try this approach too, at least for the students comfort.
Re: See Dilapidated Nature Of Sango Ota High School, Ogun State by stanluiz(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
I thought ogun state boasted that their IGR is bigger than Texas, new York, chicago etc. Yet they can provide chairs and tables for thier students in schools.

Where is the IGR going to ? Or it is just a mere propaganda ?

2 Likes

Re: See Dilapidated Nature Of Sango Ota High School, Ogun State by seunmsg(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
I had my secondary school in Otta, Ogun State and I know Sango high school well. It’s hard to believe that this is what the school has been turned into.

In my days at IGS in the mid 90’s, students were mandated to provide their tables and chairs. I don’t know who changed the policy but if the government of Ogun State can not provide furnitures for public schools, the students should be allowed to provide their furnitures instead of putting them in this terrible condition.
Re: See Dilapidated Nature Of Sango Ota High School, Ogun State by Kapeter(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
stanluiz:
I thought ogun state boasted that their IGR is bigger than Texas, new York, chicago etc. Yet they can provide chairs and tables for thier students in schools.

Where is the IGR going to ? Or it is just a mere propaganda ?
were, show me all the pictures of the government school in your hometown first. Didirin.
Re: See Dilapidated Nature Of Sango Ota High School, Ogun State by nlPoster: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
ONE DAY NIGERIANS' SUFFERING WOULD REDUCE.

And yes, the students should bring tables and chairs from home.
Re: See Dilapidated Nature Of Sango Ota High School, Ogun State by powerkey: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is very bad for a state that has huge IGR OGUN IS A SHAME.

That governor has no shame.
Why are Nigerians voting for these crop of terrible leaders?

Even in APC, Chai, PDP was far better.
Re: See Dilapidated Nature Of Sango Ota High School, Ogun State by Kendumazy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
seunmsg:
I had my secondary school in Otta, Ogun State and I know Sango high school well. It’s hard to believe that this is what the school has been turned into.

In my days at IGS in the mid 90’s, students were mandated to provide their tables and chairs. I don’t know who changed the policy but if the government of Ogun State can not provide furnitures for public schools, the students should be allowed to provide their furnitures instead of putting them in this terrible condition.

I think what actually happened is a case of embezzlement. At a point in time, they were asking the students to pay for chairs, the school was providing the chairs. it's a long chair which has it table fixed with it. 5 to 7 students seating capacity. If that sitting down on the floor is true. I guess somebody is embezzling the money cos the school provide chairs for who have paid. It's not possible for a whole class not to have the chair. I may be wrong though but I guess that's the case.
Re: See Dilapidated Nature Of Sango Ota High School, Ogun State by eternityk: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Holy Moses...

What about the school in anambra
Just blame dumb leaders
Re: See Dilapidated Nature Of Sango Ota High School, Ogun State by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:
What about the school in anambra Just blame dumb leaders
Smilling.
You dey worry ooo Mr eternity.....grin
Re: See Dilapidated Nature Of Sango Ota High School, Ogun State by Morrewhunmie(f): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
seunmsg:

we can always win provided we are set!
Re: See Dilapidated Nature Of Sango Ota High School, Ogun State by seunmsg(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Morrewhunmie:

we can always win provided we are set!

We can always win provided we are ready!
We can always win depending on, determination!
Oh oh oh Iganmode grams...

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Teacher At Your Service In PH.. / Update: FG And Stakeholders Have Agreed To Re-open Schools In September / Can NABTEB Be Accepted In Canadian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.