Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One (16085 Views)

How Can Exposure To Blue Light Affect Your Eyes? Read All About It Now / UNILAG Shuts Medical Centre Over Exposure To COVID-19 Patient / 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by 24kmagic: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
K
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by shakaranews: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
And I'm guilty. Chai. God sha is my protector and guardian.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by rentAcock(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
justbusy:
A clear case of the pot, calling the kettle black!

I rent cocks, the real meaning of the word and not the slang term.
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
abumeinben:
Story...
Ok not story

Filtering blue radiation is the way forward.

Windows 10 comes with reading mode and so do standard android phones. In fact, reading mode functionality is permanent on my phone.
how do I locate the reading mode on my android phone please?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Bakasey: 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
We’re already blind in Nigeria due to poor governance and mind u no blindness can be worst than the more you look the less you see syndromes going in Aso Villa

1 Like

Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Thimmoh(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Even latest smart TVs come have a blue filter that you can turn on or set automatically. If you are using an old one, you could just buy the blue filter screen and stick it permanently to the TV.
abumeinben:
Story...
Ok not story

Windows 10 comes with reading mode and so do standard android phones. In fact, reading mode functionality is permanent on my phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Thimmoh(m): 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
Most times it is usually on the quick setting or check in the display srttings. Android 8.1 and above tho
Spygadgets19:
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by abumeinben(m): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
Spygadgets19:

Which phone are you using?
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Risingblue008(m): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Na him e Neva blind u since?
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by idonhammer: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo spotted grin grin Don't quote me I am going out.

americaninja1:
Wat I do 18hrs a day
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Judemail: 12:21am On Oct 19, 2019
Hello guys... Checkout this hot trailer video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBl8-d2z_sg
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Burgerlomo: 12:36am On Oct 19, 2019
cool

Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by notoriousbabe: 12:53am On Oct 19, 2019
All I know is that all liars will go to hell
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by lovecando: 12:53am On Oct 19, 2019
First time on here
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Fortissimo502: 2:25am On Oct 19, 2019
Chioma go sleep abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by americaninja1: 4:04am On Oct 19, 2019
idonhammer:
Yahoo Yahoo spotted grin grin Don't quote me I am going out.

grin grin wat is d difference btw u an those SARS nw

1 Like

Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by partnerbizn2(f): 4:31am On Oct 19, 2019
abumeinben:
Story...
Ok not story

Abeg which is reading mode?

And how does it differ from normal mode?
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by OLUWABIG(m): 4:35am On Oct 19, 2019
ijewejones:
wink
you stole my pix lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by ikorodureporta: 5:20am On Oct 19, 2019
rentAcock:
It's even worse for chronic masturbaters. The glare from your phone and laptop will damage your eyes, now couple that with masturbation and you will be totally blind sooner or later.

The solution is to get married and put anti glare screen on your device.

cheesy cheesy. what if na plasma dem dey use

abi you go give them marriage fees
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by penjm: 5:31am On Oct 19, 2019
Chioma my love!
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Newnas(m): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2019
abumeinben:
Story...
Ok not story

Apt response.
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Newnas(m): 6:32am On Oct 19, 2019
9jii:
That's meant in a near future we ll have world full of blind people. These studies. All these studies sef

The title say "could" not "will".
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by mercyvivv(f): 6:50am On Oct 19, 2019
My brother suffers from this eye dryness even at his young age. Unfortunately staring at the screens is his life!
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by meobizy(f): 6:53am On Oct 19, 2019
It’s a small price to pay for the knowledge we consume nowadays.
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by TechExpert(m): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2019
That was the reason why Screen Eye Protector was introduced. If you are always using monitors/laptops at work, also at home after work, then you surely need the Screen Eye Protector. We sell all kind of Screen Protector Inches, 10 inches - 22 inches. With this Screen Eye Protector, you dont need to worry about Mrs Chioma Uchendu advise.

Thank me later, check my signature.
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by daroz(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2019
Pls tell us what we don’t know already
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by faithfull18(f): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2019
Ok.
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2019
Rubbish.
Then the likes of Dennis Ritchie(inventor of Python), Bjourne Stratroup(C++), Bill Gates, Edward Snowden, Mark Zuckerberg etc should have gone blind by now, considering the amount of time they spend on Computers.
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by SolarHub(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2019
Ok

kindly check my signature
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2019
abumeinben:

Which phone are you using?
Samsung a20s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2019
Liquid crystal display are an eyesore, prolong exposure is a problem. Reason why you should go OLED.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South East Has The Highest Hypertension Patients - Nigerian Hypertension Society / Osun Discharges Six More COVID-19 Patients / Easy Way To Get A Chocolate Skin Tone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.