Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One (16082 Views)

How Can Exposure To Blue Light Affect Your Eyes? Read All About It Now / UNILAG Shuts Medical Centre Over Exposure To COVID-19 Patient / 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
Yea, it can lead to physical blindness, brain blindness, mind blindness, and human blindness.

Just as it has done to so many people in the globe.
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by MartinsD12(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/over-exposure-to-phone-computer-tv-screens-could-lead-to-blindness-ophthalmologist-warns/
Most phones comes with eye care at night I activate mine, it's healthy I can't use the led light in the night never infact even during the day my phone brightness stays between 30 to 40 percentage
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by abumeinben(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Spygadgets19:
Samsung a20s

Sorry for the late response.

You should go to display settings. It should be hanging somewhere around there.
Or from the notification shade.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
abumeinben:

Sorry for the late response.

You should go to display settings. It should be hanging somewhere around there.
Or from the notification shade.
Thanks you for your response,there's only night mode and adjustment of the level of brightness on the phone, which I already use. Can't seem to find reading mode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
I'm suffering from this
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by abumeinben(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Spygadgets19:

Thanks you for your response,there's only night mode and adjustment of the level of brightness on the phone, which I already use. Can't seem to find reading mode.

Night mode is same
Re: Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
abumeinben:

Night mode is same
ok thanks much

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South East Has The Highest Hypertension Patients - Nigerian Hypertension Society / Osun Discharges Six More COVID-19 Patients / Easy Way To Get A Chocolate Skin Tone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.