Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Against Babangida.com Website - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Against Babangida.com Website (4329 Views)

Shocker: Aregbesola's Oponimo.com Website Has Finally Changed Hands! [photos] / …babangida Defends Buhari / Yelp.com Website Refused To Sell For $700 Million Microsoft Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Against Babangida.com Website by Odeku(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2005
Thank you Jacumo. we may be poor but we Nigerians are not stupid. How can we be the largest oil exporting nation and still leave in poverty? something is wrong with that picture. All I am saying is if some of the stolen money is return to Nigeria. can you imagine what difference it will make in peoples life?
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by Odeku(m): 1:11am On Oct 05, 2006
IBB closed several media down while in office, Concord, Punch, and even closed down the Abeokuta radio station, why should he be aLLOWED TO RULE?
Nigerians are not deceived about the present campaign for his comeback, which had retched up so many flies on his rotten table, hoping that the days of unmitigated plunder will dawn again with his comeback. This has left us with a situation where men say what they neither mean nor believe but which satiates their base instincts and basic needs
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by omofineboy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2006
These posts are interesting but I wonder if what IBB did OBJ didnt do worse, and dont forget the he still want to be in office, of recent he closed down AIT for daring to transmit third term debate live. I agreed IBB has done more than evil to us as a people all I can say is that The constitution should be ammended not to allow people like him, otherwise all these talks are just needless and empty barking.
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by Odeku(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2006
True, We can count how may lives IBb distroy and how many people he killed, he set the stage for Abacha to continue his torment.  and we should exposed him at all cost to make sure he don't get to ASO ROCK. if were to write a book on IBB man there won't e an ending.
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by Wilfem(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2006
As for me, I wouldn't mind to go or embark in a whole month fasting and praying that Babangida will not by any means, actions, plot or trick and rigging emerge the president of this blessed nation, Nigeria, God forbid!!! It's high time we began praying to God as regards his case. I'm sure he won't dare to rule us again. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by SapeleGuy: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2010
No be today dis matter start.
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by mistakay: 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2010
They should have directed their malice to P.D.P not Babangida as a person.Without P.D.P he doesnt stand a chance so they are the ones to watch not I.B.B
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by kosovo(m): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2010
Why people waste resources is totally beyond me. . .IMO
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by hollandis(f): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2010
All these our peacefu; aluta in this country is amazing.Y'll should take a cue from thailand.The people talk say dem no want their president again
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by rekebel(f): 8:09pm On May 13, 2010
IBB is creating an impression that our younger generation is not capable of moving Nigeria forward. if the youths are not giving change to develop their political potential the likes of Obama will not see the white house. The most annoying thing is that some of our youths are supporting him due to selfish interests.
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 13, 2010
Wilfem:

As for me, I wouldn't mind to go or embark in a whole month fasting and praying that Babangida will not by any means, actions, plot or trick and rigging emerge the president of this blessed nation, Nigeria, God forbid!!! It's high time we began praying to God as regards his case. I'm sure he won't dare to rule us again. shocked shocked shocked
lol, reminds me of the Abacha days when people pray,fast and even offer sacrifice for his death.
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by xpmode(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2010
Kai Nigerian Na my brother you don't want,

Ok, now to be honest what if he has sincere Agenda on Free Access to Internet  for all Nigerians
are you not going to vote for Him?
because i know all us  you like  free brousing
[hello freedomite]

grin grin grin grin grin LOL
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by rekebel(f): 10:02pm On May 13, 2010
What ifs lead in lots of questions that have unthinkable answers. what made u think that IBB will perform wonders or make miracles to happen now? What stops him from utilizing his former opportunity well? what if he fails Nigerians again? I will not like trials to confuse us more, besides the sit of powe in Nigeria has been made by our so call godfathers to look like labor market. it is now marketable and can only be bought by the meritocracies.
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by dustydee: 8:48am On May 14, 2010
Goodluck to them, But Nigeria is a funny place,people will still vote for him.come to think of it how many peole have access to the internet?
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by oparabn: 10:30am On May 14, 2010
I am Legal Practitioner and also an Author of many Books (Book Writer). I have devoted my time for the past 13 years in making constant research in the public and private libraries, newspapers and magazines, internet, among others, while look for solutions for Nigeria’s economic, political and social problems. Indeed, I have finally gotten solutions to my nation’s (Nigeria) economic, political problems as contained in my books thus: THE FOUNDATION FOR A NEW UNITED NIGERIA,GUARDIANSHIP OF NIGERIAN DEMOCRACY, REVIVAL OF NIGERIA’S ECONOMIC POWER,JUNE 12, 1993 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, THE FOCUS OF A VISIONARY LEADER IN NIGERIA, SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.
President Ibrahim Babangida is the redeemer of Nigerian democracy. He should come back to power by 2011 as the President of Nigeria and continue his good work for Nigeria. The truth is that the circumstances surrounding the conduct and cancellation of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election can never destroy great achievements made by President Ibrahim Babangida’s regime.
The Highlight of General Ibrahim Babangida’s achievements while in office has proved that his regime witnessed a whirlwind of activities, and more policy initiatives and fiscal measures than all other past regimes in the country. Some of his achievements include:
The establishment of new Universities and Polytechnics.
The movement of Federal Capital from Lagos to Abuja.
The reorganization of the Nigeria Police into seven Zonal Operation Areas.
The unemployment grant to States for agricultural programmes and vocational skills.
Establishment of Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
A 46-member Panel to review the 1979 Constitution.
The creation of Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Abia, Anambra, Delta, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Osun, Yobe and Taraba States and over 136 new Local Government Areas with take off grants.
Direct funding of Local Government Areas from the Federal Government to make them autonomous.
National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA).
National Orientation Agency (NOA) formerly known as the ‘‘Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery’’ (MAMSER).
National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
Federal Environment Protection Agency (FEPA).
Lagos Third Mainland Bridge.
Federal Urban Mass Transit programme.
The 1991 National Population Census (NPC).
National Women Commission.
The Directorate of Food, Roads and Rural Infrastructure (DIFRRI).
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
National Housing Fund.
Commission of the Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State.
The 260 million dollars Petrol Chemical Plant in Kaduna.
Establishment of four (4) bodies in one day National Population Commission,
National Revenue Mobilization Commission, Code of Conduct Bureau and Code of Conduct Tribunal.
NNPC Escravos- Lagos Gas Pipeline at Egbin,
National Electoral Commission (NPC).
Elesa Eleme Refinery in River State.
Children Trust Fund.
Resumed diplomatic relations with Israel
Central Bank Autonomy Decree,
Others were: NAFDAC; Ecomog; Reduction of import duties on newsprint, etc.
In fact, the list of achievements made by President Ibrahim Babangida’s regime is endless and it cannot be exhausted here (in this book), but more can be found in other books written by this Author entitled: “Guardianship of Nigerian Democracy”-foreword by President Ibrahim Babangida and also “The Foundation for a New United Nigeria”
08062723355, 08054161961 (parabarth@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by edoyad(m): 11:39am On May 14, 2010
I also an author an have researched the regime of Adolf Hitler.
These are some of his achievements:
1. Stabilization and strengthening of the German army, navy and Luftwaffe.

2. Investment in rocket engine and manufacture of the first rocket missiles and first jet engine planes in the 1940s

3. Monumental growth of the GDP of Germany under his reign.

4.Increase in the land mass of Germany under his goverment.

5. Victory of the German army over some of Europes super powers in the 1940s.

6.solidifying the links between the various regions of Germany i.e. Bavaria to the south.
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by GoodMuyis(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2010
In respect to the post above i think is  for fun,  grin

But on a serious ground We should forget about what IBB have done in the past, he himself knows that Gone are the days when military men chase themselves with Guns, though am too young to be telling stories of the past but to what i have heard there is no Military regime that is not Bloody.

Now back to Democracy/politics

IBB may have something to offer in making Nigeria Better at the same the case may be reverse. I my self i don't support him politically neither do i support GoodLuck or any other Politicians, since all of then are not trust they can only be judge when they are in power.

Although, IBB seems to have repent,but it will worst for us if we vote for him and he later turn back and rend us. At the same time if we refuse to vote for and it happen to be the One to Restore Nigeria, we will miss a lot.

The only way We can know that IBB have something to offer in making Nigeria Better is that when he put the youth(young stars) and IT into consideration, but he has fail to do when he consider that young men are not capable of Leading Nigeria but changes can still made before his campaign.
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 14, 2010
I'm joining
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by otawa: 1:39pm On May 14, 2010
"Some of the participants in the project, mostly former journalists, lawyers and the like, wish to remain anonymous. They fear possible reprisals from the vengeful Babangida and his cohorts on them or their families, as exploits of this web site is bound to take its toil on the cabal."

And only a FOOL will believe 'faceless' individuals.

Tai Solarin, Col Umar, Gani, Soyinka and Co never hide behind any screen because they are true to their words.
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by rekebel(f): 7:24pm On May 14, 2010
Opara b.n,
ur profile about IBB is too small, could u pls write more. u can open another thread for IBB's profile. it is a pity that i may be able to vote since the REPs did not approve the bill for our dispora voting but all the same if u vote IBB and he wins the he will make his PA. Keep up with ur campaign but try to let him know the he should not undermine our youths' capablilties because this group are the pple that may decide to vote him into office. a saying goes ''it is not good to bite the finger that feeds u''. kiss
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by chinkelly(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2010
opara b.n:

President Ibrahim Babangida is the redeemer of Nigerian democracy. He should come back to power by 2011 as the President of Nigeria and continue his good work for Nigeria.]
No way, babangida had his chance and he flunked it,What he couldnt achieve in 8yrs,how would he achieve it now that the world have moved on?
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by BigB11(m): 5:21am On Jun 16, 2010
90% of the folks that will be voting in 2011 doesn't have internet access, hence this is nothing but a waste of time.
If IBB's name is listed among the presidential condidates on the election day, he will win.

Mark it down.
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by maclatunji: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2010
@Seun, how can you say you have no opinion on whether IBB should run or not? You have an opinion but choose not to express it, that's all. If those who are in position to charge IBB to court for his alleged crimes do not do so, he will definitely run, then we will see what Nigerians really think about him. Personally, I have got my eyes on other contenders at the moment.
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by chidesth(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2010
I think taking about this thief is giving publicity directly or indirectly. He has killed a lot of people, it is time we plan and stone him to death when ever he appears to talk publicly.
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by frag(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2010
chidesth:

I think talking about this thief is giving him publicity directly or indirectly. He has killed a lot of people, it is time we plan and stone him to death when ever he appears to talk publicly.
I am with you brother.
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by invisible2(m): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2010
Ibb left on a blaze of dust, confused and unbalanced. He should go and rest.
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by oderemo(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2010
I think taking about this thief is giving publicity directly or indirectly. He has killed a lot of people, it is time we plan and stone him to death when ever he appears to talk publicly.
talk is cheap.
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by Solomon227(m): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2010
@ opra b.n
u are a hungry b*st**d.
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by Solomon227(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2010
Big 1 make yor dole sharp sharp b/4 his demise, u an I know what im talking about
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by oladayo042: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2010
opara b.n:

I am Legal Practitioner and also an Author of many Books (Book Writer). I have devoted my time for the past 13 years in making constant research in the public and private libraries, newspapers and magazines, internet, among others, while look for solutions for Nigeria’s economic, political and social problems. Indeed, I have finally gotten solutions to my nation’s (Nigeria) economic, political problems as contained in my books thus: THE FOUNDATION FOR A NEW UNITED NIGERIA,GUARDIANSHIP OF NIGERIAN DEMOCRACY, REVIVAL OF NIGERIA’S ECONOMIC POWER,JUNE 12, 1993 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, THE FOCUS OF A VISIONARY LEADER IN NIGERIA, SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.
President Ibrahim Babangida is the redeemer of Nigerian democracy. He should come back to power by 2011 as the President of Nigeria and continue his good work for Nigeria. The truth is that the circumstances surrounding the conduct and cancellation of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election can never destroy great achievements made by President Ibrahim Babangida’s regime.
The Highlight of General Ibrahim Babangida’s achievements while in office has proved that his regime witnessed a whirlwind of activities, and more policy initiatives and fiscal measures than all other past regimes in the country. Some of his achievements include:
The establishment of new Universities and Polytechnics.
The movement of Federal Capital from Lagos to Abuja.
The reorganization of the Nigeria Police into seven Zonal Operation Areas.
The unemployment grant to States for agricultural programmes and vocational skills.
Establishment of Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
A 46-member Panel to review the 1979 Constitution.
The creation of Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Abia, Anambra, Delta, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Osun, Yobe and Taraba States and over 136 new Local Government Areas with take off grants.
Direct funding of Local Government Areas from the Federal Government to make them autonomous.
National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA).
National Orientation Agency (NOA) formerly known as the ‘‘Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery’’ (MAMSER).
National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
Federal Environment Protection Agency (FEPA).
Lagos Third Mainland Bridge.
Federal Urban Mass Transit programme.
The 1991 National Population Census (NPC).
National Women Commission.
The Directorate of Food, Roads and Rural Infrastructure (DIFRRI).
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
National Housing Fund.
Commission of the Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State.
The 260 million dollars Petrol Chemical Plant in Kaduna.
Establishment of four (4) bodies in one day National Population Commission,
National Revenue Mobilization Commission, Code of Conduct Bureau and Code of Conduct Tribunal.
NNPC Escravos- Lagos Gas Pipeline at Egbin,
National Electoral Commission (NPC).
Elesa Eleme Refinery in River State.
Children Trust Fund.
Resumed diplomatic relations with Israel
Central Bank Autonomy Decree,
Others were: NAFDAC; Ecomog; Reduction of import duties on newsprint, etc.
In fact, the list of achievements made by President Ibrahim Babangida’s regime is endless and it cannot be exhausted here (in this book), but more can be found in other books written by this Author entitled: “Guardianship of Nigerian Democracy”-foreword by President Ibrahim Babangida and also “The Foundation for a New United Nigeria”
08062723355, 08054161961 (parabarth@yahoo.co.uk

@Mr Author
How did these (bereaucracies) turn to achievements?
Re: Against Babangida.com Website by jamace(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2010
No be today dis matter start

The evil shadow has been following IBB since his regime murdered peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okupe Sues Benue Over Alleged Contract Scam / FG Completes 20 New Silo Complexes, To Concession Them To Private Sector / Breaking!!! Jonathan Loyalists Lose In Bayelsa Elections!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.