Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together (64888 Views)

Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by simplyshade: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
Stale
franchasng:
Hahahahahaha; well packaged from front to back....Igbo ladies eh, the most beautiful women on earth, see lovely back and welcoming front shocked shocked

These are the type we call 'Nne' kiss kiss

If your girlfriend or fiance' isn't an Igbo lady, honestly, you don't have a girlfriend or fiance, you better get one wink

If your wife isn't an Igbo lady, my brother, you are single oh shocked cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Kossym(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Who else observed the girl beat Genevieve for fine

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by lloyds(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Roon9:
Ageless jenny...O what a beauty

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime

What is ageless about Genny here. . Yes, nature catches up on everyone and she not an exception.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Burnamiganja: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
They are looking good.

Pls check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tpAPXteuwM
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by faithfull18(f): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
franchasng:
Hahahahahaha; well packaged from front to back....Igbo ladies eh, the most beautiful women on earth, see lovely back and welcoming front shocked shocked

If your girlfriend or fiance' isn't an Igbo lady, honestly, you don't have a girlfriend or fiance, you better get one wink

Story for the gods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Femijohn198: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Omo see nyash as he fresh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by dinachi(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
kemzy036:
Beautiful Police officer, Obianuju O.R aka Uju seen together with popular Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji today.

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/nigerian-police-officer-uju-pictured.html

Genevieve makes his move! Beautiful Lesbians!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Meti99(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Your mouth will not kill you sexycat. Haba

Don't mind him, he has not seen your own backside before

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by viviangist: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
kemzy036:
Beautiful Police officer, Obianuju O.R aka Uju seen together with popular Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji today.

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/nigerian-police-officer-uju-pictured.html

Sexy Ladies With Sense ..

Unlike those Oloshos
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by blaque7: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
This one na steady promotion! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by samydo(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Beautiful women inside life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by nick50(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
Igbo amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by wisdomkid: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
sexycat:
this one na OGAS FOOD na, na highest bidder in the police force ooo, she is too fine to be collecting bride or holding gun at road blocks........... A lady with a mission, see her rising to the top with what she got to offer.

Must be why your family members are f**king poor, because they were bought at awarawa market grin grin grin .

Stop with this stupid mentality of every woman is a sexual object. Open your mentality and know that she can work in forensic or other places where brain/computers/secretaries/PRO are needed.

So much illiteracy in Nigeria, with people like you, Naija no get future. grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by simonfynboi(m): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
And dis is a news? Mtchww... undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by richie240: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
FrLukas:
Any girl that is light skinned is beautiful in Nigeria. What a fallacy.
i taya o.
Even tacha sef bcom yellow come bcom overnight 'beautiful'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Fr33born(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

The policewoman actually outshined Genevieve in the picture, her backside can be used as a trap to catch many criminals.

Go look at the picture again for some seconds. This time, imagine the other girl was as dark and as old as Genevieve. Come back and comment again
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by SamOyovwi: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
You're right. I Love Igbo ladies. Igbo kwenu!
franchasng:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Queenserah26(f): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
The policewoman is beautiful wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by SendAbroad: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Permanent PA to office of DPO or IG
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by 99persait(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
See fine toto.to Bleep dey hungry me i swear
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by SolarHub(m): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

kindly check my signature
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Boyooosa(m): 1:12am On Oct 19, 2019
franchasng:

Boss's meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by marylandcakes: 3:05am On Oct 19, 2019
FrLukas:
Any girl that is light skinned is beautiful in Nigeria. What a fallacy.

Abi ooh! Inferiority complex, colonial mentality. Tell me about it. Like Bob Marley says “ they need to emancipate themselves from mental slavery”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by esiri4jesu(m): 4:26am On Oct 19, 2019
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by jeffizy(m): 5:18am On Oct 19, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

The policewoman actually outshined Genevieve in the picture, her backside can be used as a trap to catch many criminals.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by win2da: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2019
Beautiful women with brains....

BIG MAMA RICE, STONE-FREE AND LONG GRAIN.... 50KH IS #15000... CALL:08065842181
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Roon9(m): 6:58am On Oct 19, 2019
lloyds:

What is ageless about Genny here. . Yes, nature catches up on everyone and she not an exception.

Aproko! Talk your own
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Dandiaz72(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2019
Uju used to be my classmate @st Bridget,unless na another Obianuju. This life is unpredictable... goodluck girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by sinceraconcept(m): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2019
What's fine about this police? Her nose is shaped like tomato. No ass, no boobs
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by sinceraconcept(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2019
marylandcakes:

Abi ooh! Inferiority complex, colonial mentality. Tell me about it. Like Bob Marley says “ they need to emancipate themselves from mental slavery”
a lot of guys on this forum are some classless and tasteless clowns
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Nostradamus: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2019
Slawormir:
Although i don't do nollywood as real niggarrr

But Genevieve and omotola are real bitch
dude what's the meaning of this 'real niggar' you keep posting up and down sef!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.