Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together (64893 Views)

Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
cheesy
Millennialaku:
Check out obianuju's mask

(Look at her hairline in the first pic)

*Spits*

Millennialaku:
Check out obianuju's mask

*Spits*
you get eyes o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by meobizy(f): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
navyseal2220:

Afonja
Omotola is a fat piggy.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by JuanDeDios: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Amumaigwe:

This one na DPO food.
She's an ASP. That's close to DPO rank.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Cousin9999: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
It's sad that Genevieve disgraced herself by participating the film "Farming." Lost all respect for her and Adewale.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by iammolise(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
She looks like otedola's daughter(the one that's not DJ copy) in the photo with Genevieve ...

Eh hen! I forgot "Mr easy's girlfriend "
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is why we always say"Igbo Amaka" grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Alvin212(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
3some.

Won't be a bad idea
Will it ?

Definitely won't
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by 9jaBloke: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
I'll gladly commit for this one
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Alvin212(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
Check out the last picture

I will happily drink her pant water

So yummy yummy

So nutritious
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by KraticKratus: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
May Uju arrest you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by richidinho(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Uju pls come and arrest me, I borrowed credit from MTN I refused to pay

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by friendlyadvice: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
She fine buh she loox like she is making alotta effort
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by sexycat: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Your mouth will not kill you sexycat. Haba

wetin i do na, make i no talk again abi na crime for her to be beautiful again, see her hair self, her one month salary no buy that her quote me grin grin now Genevieve is introducing her to POLINOLLYWOOD for bigger offer shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by CaptainMitch: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
Igbo Amaka
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by sexycat: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
franchasng:
Hahahahahaha; well packaged from front to back....Igbo ladies eh, the most beautiful women on earth, see lovely back and welcoming front shocked shocked

These are the type we call 'Nne' kiss kiss

If your girlfriend or fiance' isn't an Igbo lady, honestly, you don't have a girlfriend or fiance, you better get one wink

If your wife isn't an Igbo lady, my brother, you are single oh shocked cheesy

says who, wetin Igbo girls has to offer than what the police woman is doing now, going for the highest bidder everywhere, likes of Regina Daniel, Bianca Ojukwu Dabota Lawson ,snowflakes abi na snow white of FFK so what are you bragging about and that stupid Asaba ewu girl that came to stael dollars in my father's wardrobe claiming to be his girlfriend .

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Peng12345: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
iAudio:
As she fine reach na police work she see do

U want make she go do 10k TDB?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by evasunny06(m): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Did u give her any other wrk to do? Or na runs gal u want her to be.... Better appreciate d hardworking gal abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by gbagyiza: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

The policewoman actually outshined Genevieve in the picture, her backside can be used as a trap to catch many criminals.

The reason our security challenges will be difficult to overcome. American security agencies send such beautiful officers as a spice to generate more info on how to nail any security challenges in their domain, but the reverse is d case in Nigeria. I once told someone that we can use such damsels with communication chips planted in their body n send them to those kidnappers n Boko boys for intelligent gathering in other to bring the menace to an end.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by samorobo: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Igbo amaka

Don't come for my head oooooo...besides I am wazobia grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Edokingdom: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
i love ibo girls and edo girls too
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by money999: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
franchasng:
Hahahahahaha; well packaged from front to back....Igbo ladies eh, the most beautiful women on earth, see lovely back and welcoming front shocked shocked

These are the type we call 'Nne' kiss kiss

If your girlfriend or fiance' isn't an Igbo lady, honestly, you don't have a girlfriend or fiance, you better get one wink

If your wife isn't an Igbo lady, my brother, you are single oh shocked cheesy

Sharap!! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by franchasng: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
sexycat:

says who, wetin Igbo girls has to offer than what the police woman is doing now, going for the highest bidder everywhere, likes of Regina Daniel, Bianca Ojukwu Dabota Lawson ,snowflakes abi na snow white of FFK so what are you bragging about and that stupid Asaba ewu girl that came to stael dollars in my father's wardrobe claiming to be his girlfriend .
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by maduxs: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Can some one call her to come and arrest me cause I’m a criminal. I have committed so many crime including staring at her picture erotically.I must be be arrested by her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by southsouthking(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
ukwu nwanyi owerri

she fine pass old late newspaper genevieve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
gbagyiza:

The reason our security challenges will be difficult to overcome. American security agencies send such beautiful officers as a spice to generate more info on how to nail any security challenges in their domain, but the reverse is d case in Nigeria. I once told someone that we can use such damsels with communication chips planted in their body n send them to those kidnappers n Boko boys for intelligent gathering in other to bring the menace to an end.
lol...u watch too much movie bro. boko is not same with foreign criminals

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by luvme0702: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
[Tgat quote author=Millennialaku post=83259652]Check out obianuju's mask

*Spits*[/quote]

That is a frontal wig.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by Princemolar101: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together by WildChild00(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
iAudio:
As she fine reach na police work she see do

Oyinra, police no be work...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) / Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.