Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) (57438 Views)

Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital / Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah & Husband, Willy Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Sholaye Jeremi Buys 2020 Jaguar For His Mother On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by zigzagluv: 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
guy u get sense , make God give you more wisdom,
solmusdesigns:
cool

Na so

Lamba the Lamba

if she sells an hair extension for 300k, and she sells 400 pieces it equals 120million without profit..

then she is an incredible marketer for selling over 1000 human hair at 300k to make a profit of 120million , Buhari should make her our Minister for trade and investment

Afterall Invicticus Obi was an Hardworking Real Estate Guy who made forbes list

2 Likes

Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by Hotzone(m): 12:29am On Oct 19, 2019
Ur monica: all saints 2000
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by rockyh(m): 12:45am On Oct 19, 2019
generationz:

Is it not just phone apple is selling?
Isn't it just soda Coca-Cola is selling?
Is it not just Pasta Dangote sells?
Isn't it just clothes men and women sell everyday at balogun, Oshodi, Ota, Onitsha and every busstop in Nigeria?

Isn't it just ordinary singing noise Wizkid and David do?

Was the Rosthchild family the only banking family in Europe that today they are the richest in the world?

When you understand business you'll understand that a only a tiny fraction of people make 90% make a huge chunk of the money.

What Wanneka has done many of those girls you mentioned are shy to do. Wanneka just like Laura started by being crazy on Instagram. That drew people. Delivering on quality kept them. You think she sells only retail ba?

You people are really funny. There is money in every business. You just have to do stand out.
there is more to this biz u n i don't know no business minded person would spend this much on a vehicle moreso ladies

3 Likes

Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by beautifultz: 12:45am On Oct 19, 2019
even the indians that cut and sell their hair arent this wealthy...they shld stop deceiving people making it seem like the business is over lucrative.
Jh0wsef:
lol. So hair bought this car? Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by Stillthebest: 1:45am On Oct 19, 2019
solutionist:

After doing some growing up, you would realize that's not always the case.

Only if she is a daughter of a wealthy man. Else, the guy is right. How old is she and how long has she started selling hairs to accrue #120m?
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by rafcrown(m): 2:19am On Oct 19, 2019
Tell us the truth,who among them paid for the Wagon?

1 Like

Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by pacespot(m): 3:56am On Oct 19, 2019
To be really sincere, business people are making it big in this country, I recently visited a market where I used to buy wears when I was in school, all the space in the market has been filled up with cars, it is like every shop owner there already owns a car. Business owners are turning in extravagant profits these days, and the reason because they buy and sell at extravagant prices, someone could sell a shirt they bought at 1k in yaba for 6k at the local market. That is part of the reason why there is inflation in the market because people are not sincere with their prices, all they do is to rip off their customers.

Though this lady business looks somehow to me, it is like she has a financial backup somewhere. N120m for just selling hairs!
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by DNSPro: 4:39am On Oct 19, 2019
eternityk:

U know that's what really happened, right?
This na nigeria
she actually sells hair but at a very high prices and people are buying it.

She has a huge following.

1 Like

Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by DNSPro: 4:40am On Oct 19, 2019
pacespot:
To be really sincere, business people are making it big in this country, I recently visited a market where I used to buy wears when I was in school, all the space in the market has been filled up with cars, it is like every shop owner there already owns a car. Business owners are turning in extravagant profits these days, and the reason because they buy and sell at extravagant prices, someone could sell a shirt they bought at 1k in yaba for 6k at the local market. That is part of the reason why there is inflation in the market because people are not sincere with their prices, all they do is to rip off their customers.

Though this lady business looks somehow to me, it is like she has a financial backup somewhere. N120m for just selling hairs!
My profit per product is around 8-9k.

Bros no time.
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by freemi(m): 4:44am On Oct 19, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Small children will believe this story not me, number 1bloggers and lies,who saw d proforma invoice of the vehicle? And how many hair will you sell to make 120milla profit amidst expenditures and salaries,na only you de sell hair for the whole naija, all I smell is cheap lies,making real hustlers look like they re lazy
bt also include incme frm d exotic restaurant
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by eternityk: 4:54am On Oct 19, 2019
DNSPro:
she actually sells hair but at a very high prices and people are buying it.

She has a huge following.
Na olosho
Forget that level
She's not the first
She surely won't be the last
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by bunnae(f): 4:56am On Oct 19, 2019
MrHistorian:
Is that how lucrative hair business is?

Or there is a certain 'Chairman' somewhere?
She has been married for 6 years and has 3 kids oga.

2 Likes

Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by DNSPro: 5:05am On Oct 19, 2019
eternityk:

Na olosho
Forget that level
She's not the first

Do you have a business?
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by eternityk: 5:09am On Oct 19, 2019
DNSPro:

Do you have a business?
Yes
My business is licking your wife pussy
Look at dumb question
Lol
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by DNSPro: 5:24am On Oct 19, 2019
eternityk:

Yes
My business is licking your wife pussy
Look at dumb question
Lol
I don't have a wife... You can pass me ur sister let me shift her womb
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by DNSPro: 5:25am On Oct 19, 2019
bunnae:

She has been married for 6 years and has 3 kids oga.
no mind all these people talking
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by eternityk: 5:29am On Oct 19, 2019
DNSPro:
I don't have a wife... You can pass me ur sister let me shift her womb
Hmm
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by Emmanitebest: 5:35am On Oct 19, 2019
We need an interested person that is ready to be their own boss...
We will teach you how to design a free Blog or pay Blog without coding.
How to start a blog and choose the right niches
That will start paying you after 3 months.

YOU want to run Ads on Your business;
Facebook Ads
Twitter Ads
Instagram Ads &
Google Ads.
In need of Graphic work,
Web design without coding

If you are interested Call or WhatsApp Us @ 070 6378 1702

Be Your Boss!!!
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by ZombieDestroyer: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2019
Jh0wsef:
lol. So hair bought this car? Ok

Read the full story so that you will see where they wrote that she also owns a choice RESTAURANT!!

No wonder they say if you want to hide something from a Nigerian put it in a book!!

A lot of you kids in this forum didn't read that part before rushing to conclude that selling hair can't give her waelth and thus she must have gotten her wealth through prostitution!

But they will not have qualms in agreeing that Kylie Jenner is worth a billion dollars by only selling cosmetic online!!

I know two guys near my place that owns just 12by12 Shops and are neighbours and are both multi millionaires! One is a Yoruba man that sells building materials while the other is an Igbo man that sells motor parts and fan belt.

I recently went to patronize the Yoruba man and the apprentice informed me that it was his master that built the new massive two-storey building behind their 12by12 shop! That he bought the land from his landlord!

That was not all! He also informed me that their neighbour, the Igbo man that sells motor parts and fan belts in the next 12by12 shop, is the one that built an older massive two storey building with numerous shops sharing boundary with that of his master! I was shocked!

People that earns 500k monthly salary make more noise than Traders and Entrepreneurs but they don't make as much money!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by ceejayluv(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2019
How did a $125,000 ride become worth 120 million Naira?

1 Like

Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by ZombieDestroyer: 7:18am On Oct 19, 2019
AutoJoshNG:

The 28-year-old mother of two kids started from selling just hair and creating a target market for her brand before expanding into owning an exotic restaurant. She started her journey in business in 2013.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/hair-entrepreneur-mizwanneka-buys-n120m-2020-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-photos/

I had to highlight where it was reported that she expanded her business into exotic restaurant!

A lot of kids in this forum didn't read that part before rushing to conclude that selling hair can't give her waelth and thus she must have gotten her wealth through prostitution!

But they will not have qualms in agreeing that Kylie Jenner is worth a billion dollars by only selling cosmetic online!!

I know two guys near my place that owns just 12by12 Shops and are neighbours and are both multi millionaires! One is a Yoruba man that sells building materials while the other is an Igbo man that sells motor parts and fan belt.

I recently went to patronize the Yoruba man and the apprentice informed me that it was his master that built the new massive two-storey building behind their 12by12 shop! That he bought the land from his landlord!

That was not all! He also informed me that their neighbour, the Igbo man that sells motor parts and fan belts in the next 12by12 shop, is the one that built an older massive two storey building with numerous shops sharing boundary with that of his master! I was shocked!

People that earns 500k monthly salary show up and make more noise than traders but they don't make as much money!!
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by mercyvivv(f): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2019
Just like its 2019 edition. The thing that still baffles me about this car is its 360 cam...the way it gets the car's angle and position from overhead is just so incredible! And those blackberry kind of center touch button latched to the steering is somewhat childish to me. grin
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by chukzyfcbb: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

I had to highlight where it was reported that she expanded her business into exotic restaurant!

A lot of kids in this forum didn't read that part before rushing to conclude that selling hair can't give her waelth and thus she must have gotten her wealth through prostitution!

People that earns 500k monthly salary show up and make more noise than traders but they don't make as much money!!
if there is anything I learnt from being in a corporate office in Lagos

it's that office people tend to think they are boxed up,lol
maybe it's the AC or maybe it's the suit that gives that entitlement, I dunno.

You find a young folk earning a couple of 6digits talking rudely at a local-mid restaurant owner because he puts on a nice suit and drives a spider (Camry).

Ironically, that restaurant owner will make more than what he makes in a month as salary but dresses averagely with a cheap Palm slippers to give a false impression.

#inside life.
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by generationz(f): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2019
rockyh:
there is more to this biz u n i don't know no business minded person would spend this much on a vehicle moreso ladies

I don't know if she is a billionaire or a multi-millionaire, all I know is she is one of the biggest hair sellers and makes a lot of money because she buys from the factory direct. Time will tell.
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by generationz(f): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2019
eternityk:

Na olosho
Forget that level
She's not the first

Chai, some of you men like to give yourself hope sha. Every woman who makes millions must be an hoelosho.

Na so olosho work dey pay? Na so men dey give money?

You people will give yourself high Bp one day when you find out some women are business smart and work ten times harder than men.

For your info, that woman has been married for six years. The business is about five years old. She has three kids. Her husband is rich and also from a very wealthy family. He started the business thrice for her before she started making cash by her third try.

Learn from peoples story don't castigate someone you have never heard of before.

Don't get heart failure o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by Bbbwings: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2019
seunmsg:
And she made the money to buy 2020 Mercedes Benz AMG from selling hair, right? shocked shocked shocked

Maybe I should start selling fish. By next year, I may be able to buy 2021 AMG. Make we kuku dey deceive each other.
Just invest 1.5milion in farming
In 2 years you'll be worth 1billion naira
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by IamAtikulate: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2019
Brown roof Moslems are already wailing. They should continue with agbero work and leave business to people wey sabi.

Hating is allowed though

Buhariadvocate
Metaphysical
Eternityk
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by ZULIK: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wow that is a big one congratulations to her effortless hustle since 2013, but it is about time we start investing in matters arising than just buying exotic cars.

People are struggling to survive, someone can take the task of sponsoring students tution fees, or the incident that just happened recently(onisha incident), or beggars on the street faced with different health challenges, if i were to be in the shoes of these rich people i don't mind, because i know say this money we dey hustle for no go follow us go heaven.

Surprising how young nigerians spend their priceless time on the reality show bb naija voting tirelessly but come out and vote for a reliable leader, one who has gut consience to reason that life is worth more than any exotic car infact it's priceless, we are only after the highest bidder or the ones that will donate bags of rice, sachet garri or give 5k, i hope we come out in mass in the next general election to vote a vibirant leader and end the menace of the two heartless brothers PDP and APC.

I don tire don't about you people oooo.
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by ZULIK: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Abeg bros which kind farming business that i will invest 1.5m and get returns on investment in 2yrs time
Re: Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) by MetaPhysical: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
IamAtikulate:
Brown roof Moslems are already wailing. They should continue with agbero work and leave business to people wey sabi.

Hating is allowed though

Buhariadvocate
Metaphysical
Eternityk

Wailing over what

She hailed Lasgidi (Lagos) with her new purchase.

Have you ever heard a Yoruba hailed Abia over an automobile purchase? Has Hausa ever hailed Anambra when he purchased automobile?

Una like to show off your uncivilized culture in public. What is there to wail on, that she is uncivilized or that she bought a G63?

By the way....all models of Mercedes that carry the 63 are AMG trims, so no need to say G63 AMG. Just say G63 and that will be enough for Mercedes enthusiasts to decipher. Tell the proud owner of this Benz what I said. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures / Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.