Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

"I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist (33083 Views)

I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught - Rapist / I Didn’t Conclude The Act Before I Was Caught —rapist / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by titiloyeblog: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
A 30-year-old man, Mohammed Babangida, has been arrested for allegedly defiling a 9-year-old girl in Adamawa State.

The man was picked up for the offense by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (#NSCDC), following an intelligence report from residents.

Babangida, who responded to questions from newsmen, said he had given the girl N50 and N20 on two occasions and it was on the third occasion when he gave her N50 that he attempted to rape her.

“I started but I did not finish,” he said, adding that someone knocked on the door and that was how it ended.

He asked for leniency, saying, “I have not done it before and I will not try it again. I have a wife and children. The government should pity me and not ruin my family.

I want to beg for forgiveness as a married man with children based in Bauchi; I don’t want this shameful thing to wreck my family.”

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/i-started-but-didnt-finish-act-before-i.html

1 Like

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by Jayslicky: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
shocked

He did not think before doing what he called shameless, he knew he had children and wife but still committed the abonimable act, he is not even repentant his only regret was he didn't have an orgasm.

If he had saved his money to 500naira he would have used a local prostitute to cure his konji or even meet those slut.ty women that don't even collect money all they need is for you to buy a candle in their room and when the candle goes off your sex time is over.

He should be killed as a rapist and a senseless idiot.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by Aladdin1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
OK...! so you be want to finish the evil wey you start? cum kill you there. useless man.make dem cut off him abuna.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by mamajj17(f): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
Stupid Man he never pour MILIKI grin grin, Rot in Jail undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
He even wants to finish angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by mrwonlasewonie: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Smh
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by stano2(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Stupid headline.
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by Sholaco: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
cheesy
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by Oyikoha(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
Old man never tire?
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by Cocolatti(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
So you mean you were caught before you Cum.

1 Like

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Bring out his penis and let us cut it half and not cut it finish. Idiot man, see his head like suku agbado.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by RoyalHighness7(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
KODACK:

It should be cut off
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by Midas01: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Relieving the life of their pedophile prophet.

1 Like

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by armadeo(m): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
Child rapist saying he has kids.

The parents of the child should be judge and jury.

Let the community be executioner.

2 Likes

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by viviangist: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Am Tired oooo

2 Likes

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by willexyaho(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Please they should allow him finish.
He needs to come there.
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by owowa145(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Aladdin1:
OK...! so you be want to finish the evil wey you start? cum kill you there. useless man.make dem cut off him abuna.
Wetin dey pain d man for this matter be sey, dem no allow am release konji shocked grin cheesy. Cum fire am there undecided
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by KODACK: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
RoyalHighness7:

It should be cut off

Cutting off will heal quickly...... But fortnightly doing this to the perpetrator would be great......
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by kenzysmith: 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
Oloriburukni sha.
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by kenzysmith: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
owowa145:

Wetin dey pain d man for this matter be sey, dem no allow am release konji shocked grin cheesy. Cum fire am there undecided
omo i no too blame d guy i no what he is passing through. He get one day i dey bang one gal for my papa room, na i hear my papa car horn na so i rush d gal go our kicthen store naked, wetin pain me past my papa no waist time he come drive go bck. Na so i tell dis gal make we continue she tell me say no. If u see as i dey beg dis gal 4 sex i even knelt down i also cried she no gree na so i put my 2hands 4 my hand dey stared at my standing dick big thanks to joy soap dat came to the rescue.

2 Likes

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by RexTramadol1: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Idiotaaa so he still wan cum
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by bukhety(f): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
They always never think of the consequence before the act! Shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by spafu(m): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
Them for allow you finish abi?
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by xcelentattitude(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
Believe this cooked up story at your own peril.

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
when dem come they hide him face angry
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by AquariusRising: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
See him head! How do they expect a person with a head like this not to attempt to rape a child?

Anyway, na Dem Dem. Na dia way before
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by thundafire: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
Bobo mean say him for finish lol give dat man prick to bull dog
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by nick50(m): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Pls check his religion ..it must be .......that religion that supports child marriage

1 Like

Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by kevotek1000(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Is dis man well @all.... He was about to start, eh. May God punish yah mouth their.
Re: "I Started But Didn't Finish The Act Before I Was Caught" - Rapist by koldej(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
hehehehehe...d man Neva cum bfor dem knock door...evribodi knws DAT d Cumming moment is d sweetest aspect na....is usually like heaven on earth kikikikikikikiki.....can someone even tell me aw wat is making d Cumming even swt like DAT?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) / Kogi State University Student 'Comrade Lincoln' Shot Dead By Gunmen / 45year Old Teacher Inserts His joystick Into The Anus Of 14 Year Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.