Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) (68181 Views)

Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original / Lady Seen Washing & Showing Her Panties To Her Neighbours, Is This A Good Act? / Do People Still Wear Panties? Please Let The Coochie Breathe - Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by viviangist: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2019
chiomarita:
Just recently, Cameronian singer cum actress, Ashley Stephanie got featured in a Nigerian movie, where she played Femi Jacobs side chick, since then, the internet has been agog wondering what’s going on between two talented actors.

In a chat with Pearls News, Ashley said although she’s not in a relationship with Femi Jacobs but she’s a sucker for true love.

Speaking on the celebrities that inspired her to effortlessly combine music and movies, Ashley Stephanie mentioned the likes of Beyonce and Kelly Roland.

Wondering what the leggy artiste won’t do in the name of fashion? Hear her: “I can’t be caught wearing pantz or a G-string to a fashion show.”

https://pearlsnews.com/why-i-dont-wear-pants-to-events-ashley-stephanie/

Please is she a name of Place , Animal or Things ...

1 Like

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2019
Allow them copy their mates in Hollywood biko
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Ivanmykel(f): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2019
She should have just had her bath, apply body cream, wear makeup, her wig and shoes and go for the event so we can see everything undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by soke02(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2019
Boldness in madness
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2019
That place go dey smell...
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by contigiency(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2019
Nonsense. What of when she is mensurating?
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Allow them copy their mates in Hollywood biko
No be say them go copy do beta movies o. Na still nonsense films them go dey do upandan

1 Like

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Henriksen(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2019
Ashawo
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by RTSC: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2019
All these foreigners in our entertainment industry.
Don't they know we have closed border?

1 Like

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2019
If them rape am na e go say men are scum
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by DTC2(m): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2019

Not that she didn't wear pant, She's completely nak*d

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by teemac01(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2019
She go soon buy 2020 gwagon too...loool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by viviangist: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2019
viviangist:

i dey ask ooo
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Proffdada: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2019
One day her kids will be mocked by the shameful act cry
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2019
grin. Mama were, she no want anybody to buy benz from her pata, but why she Come wear long cloth to cover her yansh ? Because ï no beleive if she wear pant or not.

Wali asr woman
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2019
The lady is looking for fame or shame which one biko
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by blaque7: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2019
At least we know her now..

she has achieved her objective.

But so many girls wey wear cloth wey cover their body actually sexy pass this one. But they get sense..

Which rapist dey talk for here? We go tie u rope!
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Deltatoto: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2019
franchasng:
I love pretty ladies like me who don't like putting on panties wink
Ur totoe go Dey smell well well

grin grin
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Lawmak: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2019
Mammy spirit is speaking
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2019
dad wait let me look at her first

1 Like

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by BlackIP: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2019
viviangist:

Lol
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Kapeter(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2019
Fine gal.

Cameroonians are beautiful. We are giving less attention to the french speaking countries in ecowas because there is ghana. But trust me, this french girls are beautiful as f**k.
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by topstone4: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2019
BafanaBafana:

That is why we are higher animals. Our ability to control those animistic instincts.

But the woman going almost naked on the street is free to act like a mentally poor animal without control of her animalistic instincts, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Where is this breeze when you need it

You never see toto before?!
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Grupo(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2019
jnoz23:

Pretender

Don't be foolish. So we should clap for someone that open says he would rape a lady? So that we won't be called pretenders?

Thunder fire you.
Re: Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) by Callertunez: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2019
Zentence:
D guy suppose go download brain 4 waptrick
ah ah, you for tell am to go playstore na. Na Java brain full waptrick cheesy... You no want make him still get sense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals / Toyin Lawani & Pretty Mikes Nude Video Advert Finally Emerges Online, Fans React / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.