Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus (36922 Views)

Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place / David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria / Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by Stefenijoan002(f): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
All this messi fans !some are actually brain empty full of envy and insecure whenever they hear the name ronaldo !why not channel the hate to some productive so that you too we be known and celebrated !even with d hate he's still doing him.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by Lordjb: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
Cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by blackboy2star(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
I will like my haters talk about me like this, better get busy and stop hating on a man that work day and night to bury poverty... Ronaldo, Messi dinner loading... you keep hiding and typing trash on nairaland...

Binikingdowm:
grin

So you expect this penalty merchant to earn more than the GOAT in football? You are crazy. Most ronaldo fans are social media fans mostly girls who only care about his abs and good looks.

Most messi fans are legendary coaches and professional players that knows football.

That's why he left Madrid because he was jealous of messi and Madrid can't pay for an overrated hazard.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by sinceraconcept(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
Binikingdowm:
grin

So you expect this penalty merchant to earn more than the GOAT in football? You are crazy. Most ronaldo fans are social media fans mostly girls who only care about his abs and good looks.

Most messi fans are legendary coaches and professional players that knows football.

That's why he left Madrid because he was jealous of messi and Madrid can't pay for an overrated hazard.
But there are many guys on social media that are far far more good-looking than Ronaldo but they never got a dime from social media.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by princeade86(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Strawberryg:

This ur 3 odds for done end dat guy carrier. Go check scores
after d results, na sniper sure pass because u must pay lapo money.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by jaxxy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
The real Goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by sinceraconcept(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ronaldo is a record breaker and a living legend, that's why he gets paid this much. It isn't about any goodlooks like someone said because if its about that,Ronaldo's physique is the only outstanding feature about his looks, the face is just normal, not beautiful,not ugly. If it's about looks,Indian actors like Salman Khan and Zayed Khan have that beautiful face that could get them paid much on instagram but Ronaldo surpasses those guys in terms of fame and the fame is what is fetching him this much money. At 34 which is the age some footballers retire and he's still able to play impressively,the money comes with the fame and when the fame starts dwindling,the money would start dwindling as well, that's why footballers should use their prime very well.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by firo08(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
Eaglefine:
You will be doing your business in Peace and joy.
And the Devil will just whisper to you
"My Pikin go and borrow money from LAPO
Lolzzz. My guy you wan kill me with laugh oooo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by Chapelbeatz(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Eaglefine:
"My Pikin go and borrow money from LAPO"
.i swear oo.i thought i was alone.LAPO~ PROGRESS.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by ledaman: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
Eaglefine:
Devil doesn't whisper to you ,It's ur instinct and tendency that instruct you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by livebyday(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
Eaglefine:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by ostechno(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
About Kylie Jenner, that's a lie, her main source of income is Instagram and she's far more richer than ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by fineeyez(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
godwinkessi:
Never have I seen in the world, any man that has more celebrity charisma than Cristiano Adebayo Ronaldo

Michael Jackson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by Starz825(m): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
anochuko01:

"....To play 3 safe odds. Just carry bayen and Tottenham. And play eiber goal-goal against Barcelona".
Oya ticket don burst....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by Legendguru: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Tottenham?
I think say na only me see am ooo. Tottenham really? That guy is high jare
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by Nezy4Real(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
When you put those values together, Ronaldo earns $2.6 every seconds which is almost 1000 naira per second.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by planetx: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
rentAcock:
Trump makes more money on social media than any celebrity or athlete. He made $80 million from Twitter last year.
Are you sure? And isn't that a conflict of interest as the president.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by OlawaleBammie: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Longcucumber:
4 actually The stupid human.
Lol grin i know say nairalands special human of VVIP status go find one add.

but a no tink say dat pishur real oo shocked
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by Philipgreat(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
Eaglefine:

Dont even think of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by donPhill(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ekakamba:
Who's LAPO?
you de wine me? LAPO is an organization not a human, a micro finance bank that primarily offers loans to sme's businesses
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by Staru1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
anochuko01:
Oyinbo would create problem that never existed, and now create the solution for you to buy from them. Same way some pastors create fear in us and ask us to sow seeds for the solutions...

What am I even saying....

as in eeh, Am I reading
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:05am On Oct 20, 2019
lucky guy. can live a dream life if he wish

money no b problem
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by krushdripper(m): 4:48am On Oct 20, 2019
anochuko01:

"....To play 3 safe odds. Just carry bayen and Tottenham. And play eiber goal-goal against Barcelona".
FT scores Tot 1 - 1 Wat, Eib 0 - 3 Bar, Aug 2 - 2 Bay
How safe is your 3 odd now ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by dochenaj: 4:51am On Oct 20, 2019
Eaglefine:
Are you saying the devil na person papa? Nawaoh!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by colyx1(m): 5:38am On Oct 20, 2019
So football na him side hustle..... hmmmm inside life!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by OyinO: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2019
godwinkessi:
Never have I seen in the world, any man that has more celebrity charisma than Cristiano Adebayo Ronaldo

Micheal Oluwole Jackson surpasses him by 1 million times. Though he's my hero too.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by shaneroberts26: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Lol
We should hook up mami. How you see am?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by bewla(m): 8:21am On Oct 20, 2019
rentAcock:
Trump makes more money on social media than any celebrity or athlete. He made $80 million from Twitter last year.
Just because we bite that dwarf this time allow us enjoy this one na Instagram not Twitter

ok

when it's Twitter time will jump am pass
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by Rebelutionary: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2019
Eaglefine:
Hahahahahahaha... U r not well at all...I kno someone that d devil whispered that to and the outcome was not palatable at all...thanks for making my day... Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus by tck2000(m): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2019
Ro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Takes Over AFCON 2019 Over Alleged Corruption In CAF / Frank Lampard Pays Tribute To Drogba As He Retires, Calls Him "Monster" / Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.