Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy (36942 Views)

AFCON: We’ll Lift Trophy For Those Who Died Watching Us, Nigeria — Super Eagles / Brazil Edge Peru To Lift Trophy On Home Soil / 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by robosky02(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
The 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup in Australia and New Zealand ended on Sunday.

Spain defeated England 1-0 in the final to win the trophy.

A first-half goal from Olga Carmona ensured Spain defeated England at the Stadium Australia.

DAILY POST brings you the list of award winners following the conclusion of the Women’s World Cup on Sunday:

Japan’s Hinata Miyazawa won the Golden Boot for the tournament’s top scorer with five goals.

France’s Kadidiatou Diani won the Silver Boot Award, and Germany’s Alexandra Popp won the Bronze Boot Award.

England’s Mary Earps, who was named the FIFA Best Women’s Goalkeeper earlier this year, has been awarded the Adidas Golden Glove Award after earning three clean sheets and making a host of fine saves, including a penalty in the final against Spain.

Japan was awarded the FIFA Fair Play Award after finishing first in the Fair Play contest.

Spain’s Salma Paralluelo won the FIFA Best Young Player Award after scoring crucial goals in both the quarter-finals and semi-finals.

Her teammate Aitana Bonmati won the Golden Ball Award for the best player of the tournament.

Jennifer Hermoso won the Silver Ball Award, and Sweden’s Amanda Ilestedt won the Bronze Ball Award.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/20/2023-fifa-womens-world-cup-award-full-list-of-winners-as-spain-lift-trophy/

8 Likes

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by Visocrate(m): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wow congratulations to them trophy well deserved. I think they are among the best , the fittest and the luckiest too go enjoy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by Jsucre(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Moja mosa, okunrin ogun

2 Likes

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by Omenapounds: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Congratulations to Spains firtst-time ever FIFA women's world cup trophy...
Africa needs to step up their games...

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by tremilatre(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
The joy I have that England lost, no one would understand. I would have called in sick tomorrow cos my colleagues would just be capping nonsense. I get irritated whenever English football teams are playing cos they get so hyped you would think they should win by default. My friends keep saying "why did you accept the UK passport if you don't like them", my answer is always "I earned it, I was not given".
The height of it all was after Lauren James stepped on our girl and they were justifying it like it was a mistake. Since then I just get disgusted. Jehova no dey shame us..

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by Ugaboy: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by jojothaiv(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Congratulations to all the winner.

Hardluck to the English team....

1 Like

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by DomTORRETTO: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
I'm glad Spain won. I already disliked England from the start

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by Samirana360(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
What of Michelle anozie?
Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by butpro(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nigeria won fsuobhb
Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by oyeb15: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
With d blessings of Daddy G.O, Onyakilome, TB Joshua, Pastor first lady, Deeper Life, OpM, Suleiman etc, our super falcons got booted out in second round.

Hardwork perform wonders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by MrBONE2(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
wink
Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by ChristianMuslim: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
Oparanozie should be the worstest player of the tournament.. olori ibu omo ale

5 Likes

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by Ijaya123: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
I’m happy England didn’t win the cup, if not we no go hear word again with their megalomaniac press

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by callmevirus(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Congrats 🎉 to them
Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by ChristianMuslim: 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Michelle anozie should be the most scared penalty taker of all time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by Calenikan(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hatred for England team no be for here grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by Emma1Oj(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ashleigh Plumptre that her shot hit the bar twice, Fifa no give her award.

Alozie wey Jame match for Yash, Fifa no give her award too. Even with that girl that paint her hair yellow too, notin.. No na.. Fifa this is injustice o .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by Passionate888: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
cool
Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by tremilatre(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ijaya123:
I’m happy England didn’t win the cup, if not we no go hear word again with their megalomaniac press
Even with how Spain was playing them out of the park in gear 1, the commentator (Laura Woods) kept capping nonsense. I had to put it on mute. Her voice was like screeching metal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by Omenapounds: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
why all this unnecessary hatred for England.
Personally, if you remove English premier League, most people will stop watching football...
They maybe over-hyped, but their contribution to football can never be over-emphasized...
Drops mic

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by joshjc(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
Spain just saved tge world from noise pollution, if England had won, they will claim this is the greatest team ever

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by Johnweeked12: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Samirana360:
What of Michelle anozie?

Ohhh!!!

And finally, the last but not the least , the Nigerian has been given the world Nozie award 2023. The previous holder of this award is Bhalabluu Unago.C. Shege

1 Like

Re: 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy by taiwotimitt: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles / Iheanacho Demands £200,000/Week From ManCity / Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.