Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Create Nokia Themes (.nth) On Your Phone For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Create Nokia Themes (.nth) On Your Phone For Free (21892 Views)

10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Safe And Private / 7 Beautiful Themes For Whatsapp Plus / How can I scan my mobile phone for viruses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Nokia Themes (.nth) On Your Phone For Free by Rasulullah: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2010
FIRST IN NAIRALAND!!!!!!!!

you will create a theme here with out coding!
you will create by editing an existing theme (not inbuilt themes-themes that come with ur phone)
PART 1.

1=go to http://sharemobile.ro on your phone and http://www.sharemobile.ro on your computer and search for "Blue FTP" and download it
2=After downloading, open it on your phone, it will ask you to open your bluetooth, press yes
3=It will display to you your file explorer, goto where you kept any theme on your phone
4=open the theme
Re: Create Nokia Themes (.nth) On Your Phone For Free by Rasulullah: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2010
PART 2

1= After opening, it will display for you all the content of the theme,
2=Press the left key or options or menu, Scroll down and select "select all"
3=Again press the left key or options or menu, select "extract selected items"
4=select back or the rightkey to go back
5= then select left key or options or menu, scroll down and select "create folder"
6= after you create a new folder, open the folder
7=press leftkey or options or menu, scrolldown and go to "extract items here"
8= continue pressing yes when it requests during extraction

lets go part 3
Re: Create Nokia Themes (.nth) On Your Phone For Free by Rasulullah: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2010
PART 3:

1= when it finished extraction,
2= you will see several images of the theme like background image, menu background, message icon, on key message icon, pop-up message background image, ringtone etc etc etc
3= select the image or music you want to change may be lets say menu background
4=open the images to see which one is the menubackground, notice the name of the menu background image, may be lests for example the name is "mbackground"
5= go back to explorer select your image that u wil put as the menu background image, rename the image with the name of the image that u wil change which is "mbackground" (rename the image wit mbackground)
6=after renaming copy it
7=go back to your new folder, open it and delete your original menu background "mbackground"
8=after deleting it, paste your image wit the name "mbackground"
9= select all the items inside the newfolder and press options go to "compress items .nth"
10= press ok
11=give it a name
12=press ok again
13=when it request you for accessibility, press yes, continue pressing yes
14=when it finished,exit blueFTP and goto where you create your newfolder, open it and select the theme you create, apply it

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!
CREATE YOUR THEMES!!!!!!!!!!!!
SELL YOUR THEMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
TEACH OTHERS IF YOU LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Create Nokia Themes (.nth) On Your Phone For Free by Rasulullah: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2010
i am hungry for replies
Re: Create Nokia Themes (.nth) On Your Phone For Free by Emmyk(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2010
Good boy, attah boy, I've created mine since June. Thanks for sharing wif others anyways. *take a bow*. Brotha, do you miss the thread which says there'z alotta viruses on sharemobile. DISIST FROM DOWNLOADING THERE. Dont advice people togo there again.
Re: Create Nokia Themes (.nth) On Your Phone For Free by Emmyk(m): 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2010
Not only 'nth', you can do 'thm' for any nokia,sonyE symbian phones as well
Re: Create Nokia Themes (.nth) On Your Phone For Free by Rasulullah: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2010
Thanx emmyk
Re: Create Nokia Themes (.nth) On Your Phone For Free by Rasulullah: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2012
Thankz
Re: Create Nokia Themes (.nth) On Your Phone For Free by Obinnau(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2012
I was trying to create the theme but mid way while I was extracting the files my phone switched off and since then it has refused to power on the phone in question is a nokia 6280 pls help me recover my phone and also pls take note of that to save urself from "had I known"

(1) (Reply)

MTN Goody Bag - Call all networks in Nigeria @ 10k/sec (N6/min) / How Can Someone Transfer Credit On Glo Network. / Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.