Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

#OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter (31120 Views)

BIMS Success Stories And Its Impact On Students At UNILORIN And UNILAG / Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by jonnyjustcome22: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2019
Bounce of jobless students
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by noisy45(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2019
Kingmathers:

Yo, did you notice the d!ldo in the background of that pic grin grin grin

Your eyes sharp die grin grin
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by inumidun2010(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2019
so what will a student of KSU now do... Sometimes when I see the infrastructure in these Federal Universities, I ask myself ,why will my mother allow his brother to cajole him to believing I'll be a bad boy if I didn't come to the same school with him...UNILAG vs OAU..continue oooo,
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Realhommie(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2019
Kingmathers:

Bad guy... grin grin

Lola Rae issa baddo.
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by dustydee: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2019
ipreach:
Currently, students of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State and the students of University of Lagos are dragging each other on social micro-blogging platform, Twitter with a hashtag #OauVsUnilag.

See some of the Tweets we captured:

https://www.believespot.com/2019/10/students-of-oau-and-unilag-drag-each.html

What is the meaning of "dragging each other on Twitter"? It sounds like nairaland English.

1 Like

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Maghan37: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2019
anochuko01:
Except you schooled in covenant university, don't even ever think you went to school at all.... Next time let's compare OAU plus unilag to John Hopkins
Is it because of the ratings that made u say so . The truth is convenant University does not even comes close to any 1st generation university in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by viviangist: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2019
Kingmathers:

I NO See any One Biko
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by eternityk: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2019
RichDad1:

because other tribes don’t attend those schools abi?
You better drink hypo to purge your mind from tribalism. undecided
Those other tribes are nonentities to me
I could give less shitt what happened to them.
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by dave4rella(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2019
angry

Foolish students
Tueh
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by cashkid: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2019
eternityk:
Yorubas disappoint me

And who the hell are u pls?

1 Like

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Florblu(f): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2019
RichDad1:
Lazy youths. cheesy
Btw, what is OAU compare to Unilag? grin
Apart from shouting gbo gbo gba gba like Agbero and faded glory like a bleached Kampala;
what is so special about OAU? tongue tongue
7 years for a 4 years degree ? Shame Dey catch me for una. cheesy
Unilag any day.
I Dey my house come and beat me.

A fan of the school spotted.

You know so much about the great school and you are here hating on the school

2 Likes

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Kingmathers(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2019
noisy45:

Your eyes sharp die grin grin
Honesty, I was just interested in the shelf design
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Kingmathers(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2019
viviangist:

I NO See any One Biko

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by eternityk: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2019
cashkid:

And who the hell are u pls?
Your dad
I fuckedd your mom and pour my sperm inside her
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Valentine097(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2019
Jayslicky:
Useless students dragging each other foolishly when their exams is coming up, Some of them their present G.P is not enough for flashing credit.
savage
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Valentine097(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2019
viviangist:
We are Thinking of What to Comment

Give us some Mins , while we consult our Village People ..

wher have you been?
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Emmanitebest: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2019
We need an interested person that is ready to be their own boss...
We will teach you how to design a free Blog or pay Blog without coding.
How to start a blog and choose the right niches
That will start paying you after 3 months.

YOU want to run Ads on Your business;
Facebook Ads
Twitter Ads
Instagram Ads &
Google Ads.
In need of Graphic work,
Web design without coding

If you are interested Call or WhatsApp Us @ 070 6378 1702

Be Your Boss!!!
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by anochuko01(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2019
Maghan37:
Is it because of the ratings that made u say so . The truth is convenant University does not even comes close to any 1st generation university in Nigeria.
1st generation schools are now stagnant and living on past glory while covenant remains the fastest growing, and can only get better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Chukapage(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2019
Kingmathers:

Jeez!! Guy your eye sef eh shocked
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by seanwilliam(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2019
the only sch on par with unilag is ui. sincerely oau no follow. and some people are so 'mumuric' and 'pretentious'. no dey take life serious, we need banters life this sometimes. some mumu go kon dey form serious student here for cheap likes as if there lifes are beta.

3 Likes

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by RichBoy247: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2019
anochuko01:
Except you schooled in covenant university, don't even ever think you went to school at all.... Next time let's compare OAU plus unilag to John Hopkins

Covenant Uni is a pre-university for students preparing and planning to go to the University.

5 Likes

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2019
anochuko01:

#ouch!
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2019
RichBoy247:

Covenant Uni is a pre-university for students preparing and planning to go to the University.

Be deceiving yourself there...you hear?
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2019
Maghan37:

You too, continue deceiving yourself ooo

1 Like

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2019
WEALTH304:
No need for comparison...let OAU and UNILAG graduate meet at an interview...that's when you know how important UNILAG certificate is ...just my opinion

People like you contribute effortlessly to the underdevelopment of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2019
anochuko01:

1st generation schools are now stagnant and living on past glory while covenant remains the fastest growing, and can only get better.

Are you minding those sentimentally biased folks bashing CU?
You better don't waste your time.
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Chepos1(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2019
Kingmathers:

Your eyes too sharp o shocked
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Rajiokazaki(m): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2019
inumidun2010:
so what will a student of KSU now do... Sometimes when I see the infrastructure in these Federal Universities, I ask myself ,why will my mother allow his brother to cajole him to believing I'll be a bad boy if I didn't come to the same school with him...UNILAG vs OAU..continue oooo,
......which school is KSU again?? Kebbi State University??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by gazza07(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2019
Some of them there have offered #sexforgrades in one occasion or another to numerous lecturers .

Unilag sucx tho
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by ipreach: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2019
dustydee:

What is the meaning of "dragging each other on Twitter"? It sounds like nairaland English.

You need to know what idiomatic expression means
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by kinzation(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2019
Kingmathers:

grin grin grin
lol
you dey mad ooo.
eagle eyes
Re: #OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2019
RichDad1:
Lazy youths. cheesy
Btw, what is OAU compare to Unilag? grin
Apart from shouting gbo gbo gba gba like Agbero and faded glory like a bleached Kampala;
what is so special about OAU? tongue tongue
7 years for a 4 years degree ? Shame Dey catch me for una. cheesy
Unilag any day.
I Dey my house come and beat me.
The last person that said "I dey my house come beat me" is in the hospital with a battered mouth. You wan join am?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD / FG Unbundles HND Computer Science Across Nigeria / Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.