Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! (3022 Views)

Man Utd Player 'Ryan Giggs' To Sue Twitter (and Possibly NL) For Exposing Him / Man Utd(1) Vs Liverpool(4) On Saturday 14th March / Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 9:32pm On May 29, 2007
« #4857 on: Today at 04:06:35 PM »

When will all these bickering and carrying on end?
The above is A-40's post which is probably the one you are referring to where he accepted peace.

« #24 on: Today at 05:32:18 PM »

Like i said before you are nuts and its A-40 you numbskull,
You know how many Community shields Wenger don win? errm was it 3 or 4 so add that to 7 you slowpoke

The above was his post about an hour later. And there are more -

« #25 on: Today at 05:57:26 PM »

Guy you be olodo, How can you say Wenger hasnt won the Community shield, men stop displaying your ignorance in public

And more
That doesnt change the fact that you are a numbskull and a slowpoke it really doesnt, Thank you for acknowledging your mistake sorry stupidity thats the most sensible thing youve done since you came to Nairaland,

Now what makes you think anybody sensible would have your time look i have bigger fish to fry so don't even get me started,

I really recommend an IQ test for people like you on Nairaland.com

Wow, with this sort of Arsenal peace acknowledgement who needs war. The hypocrisy you and other arsenal fans offer as peace is simply laughable. Just after i let my guard down to apologise ( and i did not call any one names yet i took the sword), you immediately took swipes at me, indirectly calling me a trouble maker, loyika went back in time to falsely claim he never called me a newbie (and i must have cooked that one up), some minutes ago kitaun who called me most of the names, ignored me in his peace post with this line -
P.S NORICE THAT I PURPOSELY LEFT THE NEWBIES OUT OF MY POST COS THEY MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND IN-DEPTH THE REASONS BEHIND MY POST

What a way to offer your so called peace! Please you and your friends have your thread, go and be peacefull with them.
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 9:35pm On May 29, 2007
all this is not relevant somze

Akola made a post in that thread just now .

loosen up its ok
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 9:48pm On May 29, 2007
These folks just search for me wereva i go, lash out verbal abuses and make me out to be the villian. What the is Akola dude calling my name for? Well thats one more name in my ignore list.

Mukina take your one-sided diplomacy to your camp.
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 10:00pm On May 29, 2007
somze i dunno what to say nemore sad embarassed
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by dapsycool(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2007
@mukina2 grin, you are real cool, i like u for that though you vex me sometimes
@smoze, one love
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by kitaun(m): 4:17am On May 30, 2007
I wonder why dis Somze has refused 2 keep my name out of his posts!
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by A40(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2007
@Muki
Ill handle it from here, Thanks for holding out theres no sense trying to reason with that boy
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by A40(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2007
somze:

The above is A-40's post which is probably the one you are referring to where he accepted peace.

The above was his post about an hour later. And there are more -

And more
Wow, with this sort of Arsenal peace acknowledgement who needs war. The hypocrisy you and other arsenal fans offer as peace is simply laughable. Just after i let my guard down to apologise ( and i did not call any one names yet i took the sword), you immediately took swipes at me, indirectly calling me a trouble maker, loyika went back in time to falsely claim he never called me a newbie (and i must have cooked that one up), some minutes ago kitaun who called me most of the names, ignored me in his peace post with this line -
What a way to offer your so called peace! Please you and your friends have your thread, go and be peacefull with them.

I see you dont have anything better to do with your time,
Theres only one word that can be used to describe you, RETARDED
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2007
A40 chillax cheesy

forget it pls .its peace time . .my bro kiss kiss
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by A40(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2007
mukina2:

A40 chillax cheesy

forget it please .its peace time . .my bro kiss kiss
Yeah i guess i should he isnt worth it is he?
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2007
A-40:

Yeah i guess i should he isnt worth it is he?

Decide on education, get a job then get back to me.
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by A40(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2007
somze:

Decide on education, get a job then get back to me.

Negro please, i can see you are a dunce and judging from your past posts you could as well write a book on what i did or didnt say you JOBLESS PRICK, Now tell me since when did being a graduate or having a degree guarantee you a high intelligence quotient, Geez im tired of addressing mentally challenged and retarded folk like you
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2007
A40 c'mon na sad its  ok cheesy
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2007
Education may just provide you with the obvious intellect and manner you lack in communication.
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2007
somze i know we are not pals sad but pls its ok. .guys sad cheesy
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2007
mukina, i've got nothing against you whatsoever, you are nice person.
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2007
[s]you almost bashed my head on the previous thread[/s] tongue grin grin

its all good ,why did you stop sending ur yeye rhymez tongue grin
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2007
[s]i referred to your naming of mostly christians, but kept your name out to avoid confrontation, that did not work obviously and i zipped it[/s]

I'm working on one but i wanted a few people to join and i've got 2 - Its ANTI-ARSENAL mostly and may ruffle a few feathers, but that wont be something new judging by how much controversy i've found myself in.
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2007
[s]those christians i mentioned disturb me all the time, they know themselves[/s] tongue grin

oya just make sure you keep my name out of it if not you nor go hear word grin tongue grin

my comeback go kill you cheesy
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2007
comeback ni, comeback ko,
u sabe rhyme sef.
No names will be mentioned, it would refer to the club and maybe players. I may include other clubs we dont like too, maybe i should just do it in a studio but i dont have the time. The firm i work for wants me to do 3 days at work evry week from monday so working from home is cut down.
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2007
lol . . i will murder you with my punchlines grin

ehhhh i just hope my players and my club will not be included in ur song . .if you put them dere na me and you tongue grin

as per your Job to be a man is not easy cheesy
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2007
LMAO grin
hahahahahaha

punchline wat? I'm shakin under the covers

ok why dont you drop just 4 lines grin

You know what i'm going to mention your club, its players and YOU in it. So prepare to murder me with your erm punk lines grin
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2007
[s]somze you damn good but you need mo practice
to take on mukina you need to hire an apprentice[/s]

grin grin grin grin

i'll murder you tongue grin
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2007
i see grin
forgive me but isn't dat 2 lines
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2007
Somze that was just nothing grin grin grin

when you release ur wack rhymez i'll release mine you'll run for cover grin cheesy
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by somze(f): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2007
Ok muki will be expecting poems rhymes
but back to sport now, before someone else lash out at me by tomorrow

Whats up with arsenal, we only hear of rumours of people leaving, Henry again the latest. Personally i think it was a mistake he made to stay last season. He would have earned much more and helped Barca to be in a better position.
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2007
he he he he he he grin grin grin grin

Henry is not going anywhere what else?

rumoursare all over the place shoooo tongue
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by kitaun(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2007
See what Mukina an oldie is doing?? Na wao!
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2007
@kit what did i do?
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by A40(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2007
kitaun:

See what Mukina an oldie is doing?? Na wao!
Bobo how far i saw your messages you could buzz me or something
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by mukina2: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2007
why are you guys going at me?

the last time i checked this was a forum and not a battle field tongue tongue
Re: Man Utd: Eat Ur Heart Out! by kitaun(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2007
meaning what? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FC Barcelona Vs Paris Saint Germain Live Streaming / My Fear For Arsenal / Arsenal Finally Did It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.