Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,594 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission (2491 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day / Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by Mrop(m): 2:11am On Oct 19, 2019
Just For fun !!!

This lover birds,popular singer Timi Dakolo and his wife Busola Dakolo plays love on IG recently. Busola spends his money to buy some things for him and his kids but it seems the singer his afraid of debit alert. He respond jokingly to what his wife did to him. Lol

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/just-for-fun-between-timi-dakolo-and-his-wife-who-spends-his-money-without-his-permission/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

1 Like

Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by Mrop(m): 2:11am On Oct 19, 2019

Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by greatmarshall(m): 2:30am On Oct 19, 2019
Na everything must enter social media?

1 Like

Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by FatherBona: 5:20am On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
greatmarshall:
[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by Wealthierboy(m): 6:30am On Oct 19, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
FatherBona my nightmare i am back for you o. Still remember me?
Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2019
angry

The almighty 'pvssy accuser'

An all time 18k gold plated pvssy

A chronic attention seeker
Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by FatherBona: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2019
Wealthierboy:
FatherBona my nightmare i am back for you o. Still remember me?
how far
Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by Wealthierboy(m): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2019
FatherBona:
how far
So, you report me under section 2 of nairaland law? And they off me for 2weeks he good for ur eye?
Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by femi4: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2019
greatmarshall:
What's your biz in how they choose to use the social media
Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2019
shocked

Timi dakolo is a very big fool ....no sense attached to his brain

3 Likes

Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Timi dakolo is a very big fool ....no sense attached to his brain
You that have big sense, see where you dey

Don't let bitterness consume you!!!

1 Like

Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by FatherBona: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2019
Wealthierboy:
So, you report me under section 2 of nairaland law? And they off me for 2weeks he good for ur eye?
serves you right tongue
Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by Kendumazy(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2019
Lol
Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by olatilldend: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2019
When we live all our lives on the internet its bound to come to an inglorious end. Particularly, this one that have aired a lot out to the world. They are not kids, they should stop behaving like one.

1 Like

Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Sorry bro grin
Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2019
shocked

Timi Dakolo be looking like a low-budget Keanu Reeves in 1999 matrix movie; while his krested wife be looking like China-made Rihanna.

Hopefully, his wife didn't feature in Pastor Willy's video without his permission.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by Mrop(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by GreetMe(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2019
I knew Toke Makinwa's comment must be there
Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by kunmiiii: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lol, some people are disturbed the Dakolos are unruffled and even waxing stronger, the kind of love and support they still have for each other is overwhelming and sweet, this is what marriage should be about, Happy for them!

3 Likes

Re: Between Timi Dakolo And His Wife Who Spends His Money Without His Permission by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Timi Dakolo be looking like a low-budget Keanu Reeves in 1999 matrix movie; while his krested wife be looking like China-made Rihanna.

Hopefully, his wife didn't feature in Pastor Willy's video without his permission.

easy bruh.. damnnn

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Reacts After Being Called A Failed Rapper / Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix / Awww Have You Met Bbnaija Maria Chike's Beautiful Sisters? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.