Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) (84477 Views)

Please Qatar Is Not For Unprofessionals Tell Your Friend / I Got A Job Offer In Commercial Bank Of Qatar, Is It Advisable To Go / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
mrkel:
After reading this book i now had insight why Nigeria isn't working. With our overtly extractive political institution and extractive economic system it will be pretty difficult for our country to find its feet. kindly find this book and read. you will be glad you did.

I think I should read this book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by Raychux23(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
In all this, someone here from my country will see something as this and still say the common citizens (not in government) are responsible for its development.

Please can you tell me the purpose of a government or how can the citizens be responsible for something as this.

Truth be told, we have reduced ourselves to the extent that the government is even waiting for churches to build roads.

Just imagine us as a country in comparism to other nations as this. Please speak as a human and not as a bigot or be tribalistic about this.

No wonder at this age, we still celebrate and applaud our government for tying a road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

@bolded. The problem with you folks is evident in ur comment. FYI... There's nothing like 'Largos' in Portugal, my Okoro bloda. 'Lagos' is a Portuguese term for Lagoon. Don't come here spewing out nonsense.

Since you just stated you're an Alaba mkt trader... I hereby rest my case. So much for the Texas born indeed. grin Olofo!

Peace out, Chinedu Okonkwo! cheesy

When I tell you that you are a huge MUMU you will think i am just kidding or just insulting when that is plain fact. You are a Yoruba man prowling this site to shout na you get Lagos yet you type this trash above *(SHUDDERS IN IGBO LANGUAGE)

Look, the Portuguese and not the British named first coastal settlement they found on the coast of WA, Lagos. They named it after a lovely city in Portugal. Yeah, the original Lagos is in Portugal, a historic city.. Feel free to book a stay in one of the 5 star hotels there. Just follow the link below grin

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=DChcSEwi_hvCW_arlAhXKtO0KHUOeAwsYABAAGgJkZw&sig=AOD64_3xruICL4Ls2YNPSlNW4Dg0ypWKIg&q=&ved=2ahUKEwiKwuqW_arlAhVMe8AKHdsgC3IQ0Qx6BAgUEAE&adurl=

Mumu United!

Oh, and before I forget, my office is on the 3 floor of a popular business plaza at alaba and the money i make there built my house and sends me out of the country very often. If you like go jam head for the useless trasformer wey dey down the road i get generator and na the yoruba securty man dey watch am 24/7

Signed
Tinubu Fraud Oloriburukuiiiebu

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by midnighter(f): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
There's nothing like 'Largos' in Portugal, my Okoro bloda. 'Lagos' is a Portuguese term for Lagoon. Don't come here spewing out nonsense. cheesy

Lagos is a town in Southern Portugal

1 Like

Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
midnighter:

Lagos is a town in Southern Portugal

Yes, I'm no by any means denying there's a city by that name in Portugal but, the English meaning of 'Lagos' is Lagoon.
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

When I tell you that you are a huge MUMU you will think i am just kidding or just insulting when that is plain fact. You are a Yoruba man prowling this site to shout na you get Lagos yet you type this trash above *(SHUDDERS IN IGBO LANGUAGE)

Look, the Portuguese and not the British named first coastal settlement they found on the coast of WA, Lagos. They named it after a lovely city in Portugal. Yeah, the original Lagos is in Portugal, a historic city.. Feel free to book a stay in one of the 5 star hotels there. Just follow the link below grin

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=DChcSEwi_hvCW_arlAhXKtO0KHUOeAwsYABAAGgJkZw&sig=AOD64_3xruICL4Ls2YNPSlNW4Dg0ypWKIg&q=&ved=2ahUKEwiKwuqW_arlAhVMe8AKHdsgC3IQ0Qx6BAgUEAE&adurl=

Mumu United!

Oh, and before I forget, my office is on the 3 floor of a popular business plaza at alaba and the money i make there built my house and sends me out of the country very often. If you like go jam head for the useless trasformer wey dey down the road i get generator and na the yoruba securty man dey watch am 24/7

Signed
Tinubu Fraud Oloriburukuiiiebu

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

I wonder why you can't go do your 'imaginary' business in your okoro land. We've given you savages Yoruba green-card to better your lives and you're here chest-beating. Olofo! angry

An experiment for you, Mr. Rich man. Since you claim to frequent Texas (which I doubt) grin, I guess you'll know what nickels and dimes are.

Take an empty beverage tin (Milo, Milk etc...) put plenty nickels, dimes and quarters in it... shake it. What do you hear? NOISE!
Now take the same empty tin and put just like 2 $100 bills in it... shake it. What do you hear? NOTHING!

Conclusion: Empty vessels make the loudest

Dude, you don't have jack! You're broke as broke could be. Just deal with it. That suffer head go suffer you big time.. grin grin
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

I wonder why you can't go do your 'imaginary' business in your okoro land. We've given you savages Yoruba green-card to better your lives and you're here chest-beating. Olofo! angry

An experiment for you, Mr. Rich man. Since you claim to frequent Texas (which I doubt) grin, I guess you'll know what nickels and dimes are.

Take an empty beverage tin (Milo, Milk etc...) put plenty nickels, dimes and quarters in it... shake it. What do you hear? NOISE!
Now take the same empty tin and put just like 2 $100 bills in it... shake it. What do you hear? NOTHING!

Conclusion: Empty vessels make the loudest

Dude, you don't have jack! You're broke as broke could be. Just deal with it. That suffer head go suffer you big time.. grin grin

You and BlueBreeze are just the same. Everyone must be poorer than you or he's a low life.

Nickels are your papa
Dimes are your mama

Anymore questions, Olosho fvcker?
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You and BlueBreeze are just the same. Everyone must be poorer than you or he's a low life.

Nickels are your papa
Dimes are your mama

Anymore questions, Olosho fvcker?

@bolded. Correct! cool

Fact is you got nothing... you're just a noisemaker. cool
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by showafrica(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
DexterousOne:

And you think dividing Nigeria will solve anything?

It won't

If it won't, we are of no use to the planet.
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

@bolded. Correct! cool

Fact is you got nothing... you're just a noisemaker. cool

Like I said before hand this is exactly what you would have said about the Billionaire scammer Invicious Obi if he had quoted you right now. We on Nl and familiar with you mentality and pattern.

1. I can prove that you a Lagos based riffraff who has to visit brothels for sex. You dare me? Careful now, Let's not forget how you go begging for Ashawo contacts in Sexuality section... original yoruba olosho too.

2. Business section is full of trustees and escrows. Go and pick one then open a thread. You pay 200k and I pay. If i do not post documents of my landed properties in Lagos and that information marches some US IDs i will post you get all the money.

Hurry now and put this Okoro poor man to the test. No more complaints of chest beating from you cool.
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Like I said before hand this is exactly what you would have said about the Billionaire scammer Invicious Obi if he had quoted you right now. We on Nl and familiar with you mentality and pattern.

1. I can prove that you a Lagos based riffraff who has to visit brothels for sex. You dare me? Careful now, Let's not forget how you go begging for Ashawo contacts in Sexuality section... original yoruba olosho too.

2. Business section is full of trustees and escrows. Go and pick one then open a thread. You pay 200k and I pay. If i do not post documents of my landed properties in Lagos and that information marches some US IDs i will post you get all the money.

Hurry now and put this Okoro poor man to the test. No more complaints of chest beating from you cool.

Successful pple don't feel the need to convince pple abt their success. ONLY wannabes noisemakers do that rubbish.

You don't and can't own an ordinary roadside shop lest a real property. Your gala hawking business no dey sell ba? grin You wey nvr reach airport dey brag abt Texas... Thunder strike you there for lying. angry

Brokenness kee you there... grin
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by midnighter(f): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Yes, I'm no by any means denying there's a city by that name in Portugal but, the English meaning of 'Lagos' is Lagoon.

Well you said theres nothing like lagos in portugal so I was just informing you that there is
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
midnighter:

Well you said theres nothing like lagos in portugal so I was just informing you that there is

Nah.. The dude wrote 'Largos' which I was trying to taunt him for.
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by midnighter(f): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

If you say so
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Successful pple don't feel the need to convince pple abt their success. ONLY wannabes noisemakers do that rubbish.

You don't and can't own an ordinary roadside shop lest a real property. Your gala hawking business no dey sell ba? grin You wey nvr reach airport dey brag abt Texas... Thunder strike you there for lying. angry

Brokenness kee you there... grin

Apparently not only have you never been successful in your life but you are ignorant of what goes on any other social media platform except NL. Successful people always get that itch when they meet proper bastards like you. You will never know the feeling, that sweet feeling of buying just one boiled egg for 10k just to prove a point and watch people shut up.

Put you money where your mouth is or is your bank account empty?

Agugunle, Gbagada *(were you fvck Yoruba ashowo), Amukoko, Oshodi, Ikorodu, Ikotun, these slums all have one thing in common... poverty mentality. See as you carry am for head. Every white man na 'Oyibo'... every overseas returnee na 'Londoner or Americana' and you think you are somebody? grin Come to common Alaba, no one cares where you've been. Go to Festac or VI and you will see people better than you... them plenty, many Igbos.

My challenge is there. If you know you are not talking trash as the worthless rifffraff you are take it and stop wasting our time like a Lagos Agero. Truly you are an Ijebuwarrior... useless in action.

Brokeness bless you there! Enjoy am to the full grin
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
midnighter:

Na him get Lagos but no know how Lagos came to be.
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by midnighter(f): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Na him get Lagos but no know how Lagos came to be.

Lol
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

BIG Mr. Mumu, there is Lagos and Largos and both, the original cities, are not in Nigeria. Keep taunting people way know book pass you na your work in life what else.

Ijebuwarriors kwenu!!!

Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Apparently not only have you never been successful in your life but you are ignorant of what goes on any other social media platform except NL. Successful people always get that itch when they meet proper bastards like you. You will never know the feeling, that sweet feeling of buying just one boiled egg for 10k just to prove a point and watch people shut up.

Put you money where your mouth is or is your bank account empty?

Agugunle, Gbagada *(were you fvck Yoruba ashowo), Amukoko, Oshodi, Ikorodu, Ikotun, these slums all have one thing in common... poverty mentality. See as you carry am for head. Every white man na 'Oyibo'... every overseas returnee na 'Londoner or Americana' and you think you are somebody? grin Come to common Alaba, no one cares where you've been. Go to Festac or VI and you will see people better than you... them plenty, many Igbos.

My challenge is there. If you know you are not talking trash as the worthless rifffraff you are take it and stop wasting our time like a Lagos Agero. Truly you are an Ijebuwarrior... useless in action.

Brokeness bless you there! Enjoy am to the full grin

Your rants says it all. Your over-bloated ego reeks of ignorance and stupidity!

Once again, there's a reason 95% of Lagos Ashawo are Igbo... there's a reason you ran away from your potor-potor jungle to civilization here in Yoruba lands to survive.

The same reason Nigerians rush to Europe and U.S for better living. Enjoy it while it lasts and pray we don't deport you savages for creating nuisance like you always do. grin
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Your rants says it all. Your over-bloated ego reeks of ignorance and stupidity!

Once again, there's a reason 95% of Lagos Ashawo are Igbo... there's a reason you ran away from your potor-potor jungle to civilization here in Yoruba lands to survive.

The same reason Nigerians rush to Europe and U.S for better living. Enjoy it while it lasts and pray we don't deport you savages for creating nuisance like you always do. grin

So na Igbo girls you dey suffer find go fvck so? Over proud Yoruba Agbero like you.

SHUT UP AND GO FIND A TRUSTEE THEN GO BEG 200K FROM SOMEWHERE.

Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Ashawo fvcker no dey shame but them Yoruba ashawo full Lagos.

Enjoy!!!!

Yes... na me be dat. Na ur wife I go fvck next... hopefully she can turn me on. grin
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

So na Igbo girls you dey suffer find go fvck so?

Na dem dey hustle do that kain job na grin
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Yes... na me be dat. Na ur wife I go fvck next... hopefully she can turn me on. grin

Ah, don't get your balls in an uproar. Yoruba girls and their black sense are not for me even if na your sister
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Na dem dey hustle do that kain job na grin

I take your word for it, Ashawo Fvcker! You dey give them head abi?
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I take your word for it, Ashawo Fvcker! You dey give them head abi?

Sure bro... anything wey dem want, baba dey do. I been see ur wife for Empire last night and she dey try hustle pull me... I no gree do (She get beard and yam-legs) but as she come dey beg, I just give am N1K to feed her kids. I'm generous like that tho. cool
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Sure bro... anything wey dem want, baba dey do. I been see ur wife for Empire last night and she dey try hustle pull me... I no gree do (She get beard and yam-legs) but as she come dey beg, I just give am N1K to feed her kids. I'm generous like that tho. cool

Lol just 1k for Ashawo? What a cheap Agbero!!!

Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol just 1k for Ashawo? What a cheap Agbero!!!

Na dash I dash ur wife na as she take beg me say she wan feed una kids. I no gree do am. Your wife no go even worth dat price... e too much for am na.
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Na dash I dash ur wife na as she take beg me say she wan feed una kids. I no gree do am. Your wife no go even worth dat price... e too much for am na.

No wahala, go get that trustee and then beg your Alfa 200k, come back and double it. Who knows, the bet might give you enough money to fvck Remi Tinubu from Ambassadors hotel

Your yoruba sister say hi.

Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by Makschinchin: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
maxiflexy:
nice one, funny how countries spend so much on the World cup, 2022 World Cup will be amazing though.

At least they have something tangible to spend so much money on, unlike our dear country leaders that would rather embezzle the money and go for substandard equipment..

See them planning well for world cup 2022, something a whole lot would benefit from, here our leaders are disputing about who to be at the helm of affairs come 2023 angry angry

1 Like

Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by maxiflexy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Makschinchin:

At least they have something tangible to spend so much money on, unlike our dear country leaders that would rather embezzle the money and go for substandard equipment..

See them planning well for world cup 2022, something a whole lot would benefit from, here our leaders are disputing about who to be at the helm of affairs come 2023 angry angry
Typical african, always blaming leaders for their own shortcomings
Re: Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) by Makschinchin: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
maxiflexy:

Typical african, always blaming leaders for their own shortcomings

Who/what should we blame sir?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Working Legally In Austria / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.