Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,194 members, 7,957,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Outgoing SU President Of FUAM Berated For Placing Girlfriend Above The Union - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outgoing SU President Of FUAM Berated For Placing Girlfriend Above The Union (424 Views)

Adeleke Berated For Renovating Govt House With ₦‎1 Billion Amid Hardship / Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outgoing SU President Of FUAM Berated For Placing Girlfriend Above The Union by BafanaBafana: 7:20am On Oct 19, 2019
The outgoing SU president of the Federal university of Agriculture, Makurdi Jacob Dajoh, has been called out for being a failure while in office and above all, placing his girlfriend above the Student Union. This was made in a post, among others on the university facebook forum by a student and agreed on by hundres of students who also berated him in the comments. Some went ahead to describe the his girlfriend as
'first lady" of the university. The post read
"Dearest Dajoh Jacob
I write this to congratulate you for having led the Students as the union president for one academic session,
I also write to let you know how disappointed we are in you,I personally gave you my vote because I saw in you a man with the people at heart,but you betrayed us�
Faithfulness in little things pave way for greater things, but you enriched your self and started the single at home but married in school life to our detriments
.. you have betrayed us...�
..No project from you,no renovation of the previous projects....�
We are sad�Our hearts are bittered
... Success in your final Exams though"

https://web./751837748243210/?multi_permalinks=2524902767603357&comment_id=2524947670932200&notif_id=1571438199316268&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

Re: Outgoing SU President Of FUAM Berated For Placing Girlfriend Above The Union by Titto93(m): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2019
North has it in their blood, not to lead well
Re: Outgoing SU President Of FUAM Berated For Placing Girlfriend Above The Union by BafanaBafana: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2019
Titto93:
North has it in their blood, not to lead well
Lol. You have never been out of your state I know

(1) (Reply)

Ex-minister Blasts Custom Boss, Buhari Over Border Closure / NDDC Has Collapsed, Now A Cash Cow For Politicians – Wike / Does Any One Know Why Our Vice President Is Being Persecuted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.