Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Where Is The Best Place To Start Life As Young Couple In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Is The Best Place To Start Life As Young Couple In Nigeria? (1366 Views)

Terrible Accident At Oil Mill, Port-Harcourt As Young Man Was Crushed To Death / Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS / Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Start Life As Young Couple In Nigeria? by noru: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2010
Hi House, Me and my fiancee are looking for a place in Nigeria to start life, after our wedding which is coming up very soon. Please could you advice me on any city/town in Nigeria where we can start up. At present we live in Lagos but we want to move out because of the harsh condition in terms of business, housing, transportation, comfort, e.t.c
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Start Life As Young Couple In Nigeria? by Vicjustice: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2010
noru:

Hi House, Me and my fiancee are looking for a place in Nigeria to start life, after our wedding which is coming up very soon. Please could you advice me on any city/town in Nigeria where we can start up. At present we live in Lagos but we want to move out because of the harsh condition in terms of business, housing, transportation, comfort, e.t.c
Maiduguri
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Start Life As Young Couple In Nigeria? by femmy2010(m): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2010
Your job or type of business you do is almost the sole determing factor of where to live.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Start Life As Young Couple In Nigeria? by okosodo: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2010
Bauchi, Jos or Kano
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Start Life As Young Couple In Nigeria? by snowdrops(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2010
for me the most important factor is where your kids would feel most comfortable growing up at each stage of their life.
Therefore there is no ideal place to start life. It depends on your circumstances.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Start Life As Young Couple In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2010
okosodo:

Bauchi, Jos or Kano

(1) (Reply)

What Small Business Can One Start In London While Schooling / Visa Free Help To Kosovo / Benin And Enugu Which One Better Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.