Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Singer Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In ‘hot’ Italy (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In ‘hot’ Italy (photo) (227 Views)

Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In #italy / 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song / Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In ‘hot’ Italy (photo) by blognaija(f): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2019
Nigerian music producer and singer Tekno has replied to an Internet troll who attacked him for wearing heavy clothing in Milan Italy.

Tekno was quick to defend his choices of what he wears when an Internet Fashion Police identified as originaltspecial criticized him.
The follower who happened to be in the same city as him commented after he shared a photo of himself dressed in a thick jacket.

The fan had said: “But it’s hot here bro… WTF.”

Tekno, in turn, replied to him: “It’s hot for you… don’t use your body to judge mine pls… leave me and my cold abeg.”

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Fraud: EFCC Tenders Naira Marley’s Laptop In Court / “I Will Go To Jail For Chioma If Need Be” – Davido [video] / [mp3] Stiino – Sade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.