Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Thank You Nairalanders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You Nairalanders (735 Views)

Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. / Thank God: Thank You Nairalanders.i Got A Job / Thank You Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairalanders by prometheus(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2007
I just want all Nairalanders to join me in thanking God cos He has done it again. I got a txt msg from 1st bank invting me for the 2nd batch induction process. On the other hand, I want to thank both the registered and unregistered nairaland users because I dont think that this job would have been possible without all ur useful advises and information. Thank you very much and am promising that I will keep all nairalanders posted on any information that will help others secure their job. If you are not invited for the 2nd batch, dont worry, just be ready for the next batch. Even if you dont make the list in 1st bank, be ready for greater things to come, b'cos i knw that everybody will not be employed by 1st bank. I also want to advise those that have not registered to please join this PDP train, as they will equally start being winners wherever they are. I know that one thing is sure: THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER. Thank you all.
Re: Thank You Nairalanders by whichlogo: 6:48pm On May 21, 2007
Prometheus,no be Oghene for u?Anyhow sha,keep the flag flying.Ours is still on the way.I wish u Good luck as you resume this training which God has given u through Nairaland,take care.
Re: Thank You Nairalanders by McDoe(m): 10:51am On May 22, 2007
Good to hear this. As registered members of this house, one of the privileges we enjoy is torrential info which helps in achieving most of our dreams; courtesy: Oluwaseun. My brother, roll out your drums and celebrate even as we join in praying and rejoicing with one of our own. Remain blessed.
Re: Thank You Nairalanders by giniks(f): 11:23am On May 22, 2007
pls,
where is ur induction mine is in Jos.
cheers and congrats,

Giniks

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / Job For Sale / Pls I Need Ur Urgent Answers! Wat Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.