Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement (31883 Views)

SARS Operatives Ask Model Mr Ghen Ghen To Provide His 6-month Salary Statement / SARS Operatives Broke Into A Private Hostel In AAU, Ekpoma To Harass Students / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by lexy2014: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Playthepianos:
It night be justified. See the appearance

MEANWHILE,

Hi. I can help you create and design a good-looking website, and guide you on how to be successful and make money through AdSense and other means, all at an affordable price of 3,000 Naira. Don't worry, your payment is after my service. DM me on WhatsApp 09031821332 for more info if interested.

How does d appearance justify d harassment
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by imanray37(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
the most dirty wayward operatives the world over .ex-thieves, ex-con, failure emblem of the nation. SARS
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by henrybomb(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
Someone I know actually said this Uber guys arrange with SARS before picking up their passengers.. Not sure but it looks smilar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Billyanger(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wetin dey pain me pass be say they address everybody like a criminal/slave in your own country...Most painful part is that Government is not even concerned about all these bastards.....Nigger Area was never a nation.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
abescom:
They did that shiit to me before. Unfortunately for them I had an offer from a company I have been wanting to win over and I knew allowing them to delay me will make me lose the offer to others.

Bribed them with 10k and left only to discover they had lost my car documents. That led to my wife knowing and calling her parents and till date they won't forget that incident.

One would have just lost his job if I didn't beg for the bastard.

And why did you beg for the bastard? undecided He's out there harassing other innocent citizens as we speak. Maybe even shooting at them. People like that should be taken out of circulation. They should go to jail for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by mercyvivv(f): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
Oga, show them your statement of account or sue them if you feel your right have been infringed!
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Amanee(f): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
abescom:
They did that shiit to me before. Unfortunately for them I had an offer from a company I have been wanting to win over and I knew allowing them to delay me will make me lose the offer to others.

Bribed them with 10k and left only to discover they had lost my car documents. That led to my wife knowing and calling her parents and till date they won't forget that incident.

One would have just lost his job if I didn't beg for the bastard.

Why did you beg? People like him have been terrorizing hardworking citizens, even killing off some and are bound to do it again. The sentiment that clouded your judgement in the face of this injustice is wrong. Erring officials should be made to pay and that will teach the rest some sense. I don't believe in sparing any of them, they are corrupt and if the government cannot see it then we should all do our best to ensure that the guilty ones pay.

The blood of the victims of the man you begged for is on your hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by spirul77: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
in South south part of the country, if you are with valuables in a secluded place at night, just be praying to meet armed robbers instead of SARS or police officers,while I was in EDO north schooling they stopped a guy in Benin at night,after bargaining the guy agreed to give them "something" but wasn't with any cash except ATM card, they agreed to follow him to an ATM spot,on getting there they forcefully asked the guy to check his balance and they discovered he had a huge amount of money in his account, they took his pin and thereafter they took him away and killed him and disposed his body, policemen started withdrawing money with his card meanwhile the slain dude's younger bro was receiving alert because it was his mum's number he used in opening his acc, that was how they were traced and caught, some of this bodies you see on the road sometimes are not arm robbers or assassins nor Ritualist but our blood sucking policemen who are supposed to be protecting us but killing us instead .

5 Likes

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by pacespot(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dechymmytv:
Even soldiers can't mess with you, when you have connection

May we not be on the wrong side of soldier fury, you never see where soldiers dey beat big man before. Unless you're bankrolling them, those kakhi-wearing demons gat no joy ooo
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by kenny1795(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Amuatulu:
Useless urchins!

Let me see if they have public key encryption cryptography or Python to decrypt my files during stop and search.

Awon weyrey cheesy
is the encryption in your phone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Chicastle: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
They did the same to me on 12@10-2019 at Elele check point Rivers State. but they didn't ask me for salary statement. But after the rubbish they did, I said who ever that things he is the chief commander of the specified force called SARS is actually a Commander of Arm robbers
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by loschivatos(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
drips8:
I don't even know why SARS was created, all they've ever done is harass citizens.

To keep you guys (youths in the south,east and west) in fear while the loothing continues.
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by abimic(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Amuatulu:
Useless urchins!

Let me see if they have public key encryption cryptography or Python to decrypt my files during stop and search.

Awon weyrey cheesy
Been a lady, you may have no issues, but were you a guy, believe it, you would even explain in a higher level language, and last last, they would not understand and you part with some cheese. They dare not see my systems, so many gibberish to them, because even in hacking, there are white hat hackers, penetration testers, but the advance security codes would compound explanation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Legendguru: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Oh
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
This stunts will come to an end someday where people will stand and tell them to shoot
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by mindtricks: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
drips8:
I don't even know why SARS was created, all they've ever done is harass citizens.

They were created for a just cause but as usual, like typical Nigerian thing they left their core function. So unfortunate, there seem no hope in sight.
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by sunkieisland(m): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
luminouz:
grin
These guys would soon ask for DNA results,or iris scan or fingerprint because my phone is on a triple-combo lockdown babe.

I ain't going to no ATMs to feed y'all lazy SARS (Seriously Annoying Reprobate Suckers) undecided

Wa gbayi

Apologies if you don't understand Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by sunkieisland(m): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
luminouz:
grin
These guys would soon ask for DNA results,or iris scan or fingerprint because my phone is on a triple-combo lockdown babe.

I ain't going to no ATMs to feed y'all lazy SARS (Seriously Annoying Reprobate Suckers) undecided

Wa gbayi

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by luminouz(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
sunkieisland:

Wa gbayi

No apologies needed!

I'm Yoruba!!!l

Wasere eyan mi
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by tonididdy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin cheesy

This is so funny... So now we must move with our statement of account and salary statement.

Who they educate this mumu police, if them carry this bus near my motto, na gutter or lagoon dem go end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by UrVillagePpl: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
luminouz:
grin

keep ranting bro,but wen u jam them u go humble pass MANNABBQGRILS grin
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by luminouz(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

keep ranting bro,but wen u jam them u go humble pass MANNABBQGRILS grin
K
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Timabesi: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2019
One slap go help you decrypt am
Amuatulu:
Useless urchins!

Awon weyrey cheesy
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Dechymmytv(f): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
pacespot:

May we not be on the wrong side of soldier fury, you never see where soldiers dey beat big man before. Unless you're bankrolling them, those kakhi-wearing demons gat no joy ooo
i once made a soldier loose his job, d0nt ask me how
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by pacespot(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dechymmytv:
i once made a soldier loose his job, d0nt ask me how

Okay, I checked your profile, is it with those assets? I understand that women are treated favorably on some circumstance. It is not even ideal for a man to touch a woman unless when it is absolutely necessary. Good things would have been to set you up with a female soldier like yourself. But I hope you don't meet an aboki soldier that has been rough-handling things up north before being transferred to the south, some of these soldiers are connected to people in high places too. I hope you know that?
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Dechymmytv(f): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
pacespot:

Okay, I checked your profile, is it with those assets? I understand that women are treated favorably on some circumstance. It is not even ideal for a man to touch a woman unless when it is absolutely necessary. Good things would have been to set you up with a female soldier like yourself. But I hope you don't meet an aboki soldier that has been rough-handling things up north before being transferred to the south, some of these soldiers are connected to people in high places too. I hope you know that?
his name starts with umaru, so I guess he's from the north
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by pacespot(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dechymmytv:
his name starts with umaru, so I guess he's from the north

That makes you feel like a wonder woman right? Let me tell you, soldiers can be naturally dismissed if they are caught harassing a woman. There was a case recently of some soldiers trying to rape a female student, they were dismissed immediately. But that doesn't make any female immuned to abuse when messing with soldiers, because you're connected. Soldiers can kill on the spot and nothing will happen, it is someone who is still alive that will use connection to bail herself out. So I will advise you as a friend to stay clare of the armed men unless it is absolutely necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour / Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.