Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement (31882 Views)

SARS Operatives Ask Model Mr Ghen Ghen To Provide His 6-month Salary Statement / SARS Operatives Broke Into A Private Hostel In AAU, Ekpoma To Harass Students / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by godwinstringed1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Xisnin(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fuckthamods:
So if you don't know someone in high places your own has finished undecided
Criminals in uniform angry
Imagine.
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Blitzerz: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
drips8:
I don't even know why SARS was created, all they've ever done is harass citizens.
To harass young men of Southern Nigeria
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by hohafrank(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Thief. SARS will soon come for you.
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Xisnin(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
abescom:
They did that shiit to me before. Unfortunately for them I had an offer from a company I have been wanting to win over and I knew allowing them to delay me will make me lose the offer to others.

Bribed them with 10k and left only to discover they had lost my car documents. That led to my wife knowing and calling her parents and till date they won't forget that incident.

One would have just lost his job if I didn't beg for the bastard

A renegade officer harasses and extorts you and you ended up begging on his behalf.
What do you think he was doing and continue to do to innocent people with no connections?
Your decision was a very selfish one.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by SOFTENGR: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
abescom:
They did that shiit to me before. Unfortunately for them I had an offer from a company I have been wanting to win over and I knew allowing them to delay me will make me lose the offer to others.

Bribed them with 10k and left only to discover they had lost my car documents. That led to my wife knowing and calling her parents and till date they won't forget that incident.

One would have just lost his job if I didn't beg for the bastard.
I wonder why we don't call a spade a spade. Collecting money at gun point is not bribery, not even extortion - its armed robbery.
In short, those guys robbed you at gun point.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Alvin212(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hustle ooo

So SARS will be personal security guard
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
Op, his not a model, his a graphic designer / cartoon character animator.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
useless people!!!

mtchewww
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Xisnin(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dechymmytv:
Even soldiers can't mess with you, when you have connection
Connections are pretty useless when you meet killer SARS members.
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Xisnin(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
SOFTENGR:

I wonder why we don't call a spade a spade. Collecting money at gun point is not bribery, not even extortion - its armed robbery.
In short, those guys robbed you at gun point.
Thank you. What pained me is that this victim sympathized with the robbers by pleading for them.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Etonyc(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
abescom:

Why did you beg for the bastard?? U are part of the problem...

6 Likes

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by d33types: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Xisnin:

I disagree with you sir. Make them hold army general pikin first
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Ladycewhy(f): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
Xisnin:

Thank you. What pained me is that this victim sympathized with the robbers by pleading for them.
to go and torment more innocent people with no connection like him ,what else.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Xisnin(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
d33types:

I disagree with you sir. Make them hold army general pikin first
They would have killed him before they even know he is army general pikin.
Many of you don't understand how evil these SARS members are, they are in the league
of highway robbers and Boko haram members. Sometimes, they rob, sometimes they kill.
You know that connection does not stop bullets.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by nedekid: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
abescom:

Never have pity on them

1 Like

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by abescom: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Xisnin:

A renegade officer harasses and extorts you and you ended up begging on his behalf.
What do you think he was doing and continue to do to innocent people with no connections?
He was made to refund me and paid for my papers. My wife went far. He was punished and must have learnt his lessons.
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Kokaine(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
I have lost hope in Nigeria and I want to leave.
Please who knows if I can easily get a job in Dubai. It seems to be the cheapest and easiest way to go. I will try the Canada ielts stuff too. But wherever I can find myself, I just don't care. I don't want to birth an innocent kid in this mess of a country.

7 Likes

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Happyguy201: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
these fuvking monkeys who even created this criminal organization in the name of SARS i think its high time we trial these idiots to there home and kill them and their families . these trash is getting outta hand i swear yall need to wake the FUk up from your slumbers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by NNEWIsuper: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
that's why we're always happy whenever the security agents are killed,they are of no value
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by SenecaTheYonger: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
abescom:

Why did you beg for him? why did you beg for him? Una too mumu for this country abeg. Kai.

#spits.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by SenecaTheYonger: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Xisnin:

That guy na big fool. Just imagine guy wey I know talk this thing to my face. I go use plank for him head immediately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Dechymmytv(f): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
Xisnin:

They kidnappers, they should be scraped,

1 Like

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by durelob9: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
All these ex militants flexing their muscles
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Playthepianos: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
It night be justified. See the appearance

MEANWHILE,

Hi. I can help you create and design a good-looking website, and guide you on how to be successful and make money through AdSense and other means, all at an affordable price of 3,000 Naira. Don't worry, your payment is after my service. DM me on WhatsApp 09031821332 for more info if interested.
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by d33types: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
Xisnin:

They would have killed him before they even know he is army general pikin.
Many of you don't understand how evil these SARS members are, they are in the league
of highway robbers and Boko haram members. Sometimes, they rob, sometimes they kill.
You know that connection does not stop bullets.

Is it that bad?
Well,I hope not to come across them the next time I'm around
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Eaglefine(f): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
You will be doing your business in Peace and joy.
And the Devil will just whisper to you

"My Pikin go and borrow money from LAPO"
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Inegbenose12(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Destiny supporter admires the end of the end of the

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by Datwarripikin(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
All they know is to harass innocent the real criminals are celebrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by dayleke: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
DameB:
Ghen ghen ...

That's his name na
Re: Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
Correctgist:
SARS operatives ask a Nigerian model, Mr Ghen Ghen to provide his 6-month salary statement during a stop and search gone wrong.

Mr Ghen Ghen who was onboard a taxify cab to catch up with an appointment, got harassed by SARS operatives after searching his luggage, his phone and providing his Identification card.

When they didn't get anything implicating, they had to request for his salary statement which he blatantly refused.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3y1v7inEdj/

https://zenithnaija.com/sars-operatives-harass-a-nigerian-model-ask-him-to-provide-salary-statement/

And buhari said he is fighting corruption

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Nabbed After Ransacking & Stealing From Neighbor's Apartment (pix/video) / Nairalander's Experience With Police/sarz Officers Today / How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.