Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker (61618 Views)

How Can The Logo Be Relevant To The Brand? / Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army / Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Dedetwo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
navyseal2220:
Yorubas want to claim tomorrow, they help to build Innoson into what it's with their logo. That without this logo, Innoson would have never grown...hahaha. That's why they are pushing this heavily. Igbo people, wise up, I know these people well well.

This will not work for their goofy claims.
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by majamajic(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
melinga:
Dat innoson Dia shouldn't be Dia. Just d logo alone is superb

the INNOSON will go the the back on left side , then just the logo alone at the front

that will be fantastic
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by navyseal2220: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
lollybizzu:

Bigotry will take you nowhere in life.

What do you even gain from it undecided

I learned it from Awolowo. Ask Awolowo what he gained from it. The fact that you can sit here and type is because Awolowo confiscated and expropriated Igbo wealth and used it to fund scholarships for your fathers to go to school.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Airoflaw(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
Me sef go redesign for Mercedes and I think MTN
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Sonnobax15(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
Arijude:
but is he not telling the truth?
His facts woulda been crystal clear,but must there always be tribalism in everything/everyway we do/live/think in this country as a people??
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by yeyeosoronga: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nice design, and it makes more sense after showing the ivm in the logo.
What I however find appalling is those ones saying this young boy or Yoruba people want to claim ownership of innoson at some point. What a foolish assertation.

MiddleDimension:

yamaha, suzuki, toyota are all people's names. but because you are not from Japan is why you see it as Behind after they became an established great brand.

nigerian female football club sides according to a commentator from the UK, all have beautiful names: Bayelsa queens, etc. the word Bayelsa sounded beautiful to him in a way it doesn't sound to you that's because you are Nigerian and there is a part of you that see the word Bayelsa as posh

Yamaha, toyota, Suzuki all have logos.
IVM (Innoson Vehicle Motors) itself is a logo, just like MG (Morris Garages) car logo.
They have the option of continuing with their IVM logo or changing it to the eagle one or even an entirely different one. I'm not sure if that matters for now, till they establish themselves as highly reliable vehicles.
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by RTSC: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Amuatulu:
Amazing!
Pls they should leave the logo and remove the text. The word innoson o di very local.

Waiting for Proforce emblem! grin
Is Toyota and Mitsubishi not local to Japan.?
Does it sound English or posh to you?

You have an inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
navyseal2220:
Yorubas want to claim tomorrow, they help to build Innoson into what it's with their logo. That without this logo, Innoson would have never grown...hahaha. That's why they are pushing this heavily. Igbo people, wise up, I know these people well well.
Tribalism is worsening your miserable situation.

1 Like

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Dedetwo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
sulasa07:

Of course, even Toyota, Nissan,Benz,Volvo Logo no make sense like that.Innoson too will get there

I guess you are not smart for the logos to make sense.
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
RTSC:

Is that all? undecided
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by gnykelly(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
navyseal2220:

Oga IVM is a Nigerian baby... If I make am today it will be part of my fleet... Keep your tribalism to your father's house...

2 Likes

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by navyseal2220: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
gnykelly:

Oga IVM is a Nigerian baby... If I make am today it will be part of my fleet... Keep your tribalism to your father's house...

Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by RTSC: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
Left to me, the original IVM logo is enough.
All this one is just unnecessary.

The reason why people are over analyzing the logo is because it is not a global brand yet.

Once it establish a certain level of dominance, nobody cares about logo.
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Dedetwo(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
Nice design, and it makes more sense after showing the ivm in the logo.
What I however find appalling is those ones saying this young boy or Yoruba people want to claim ownership of innoson at some point. What a foolish assertation.

Yamaha, toyota, Suzuki all have logos.
IVM (Innoson Vehicle Motors) itself is a logo, just like MG (Morris Garages) car logo.
They have the option of continuing with their IVM logo or changing it to the eagle one or even an entirely different one. I'm not sure if that matters for now, till they establish themselves as highly reliable vehicles.

The correct option is to continue with IVM logo then make a logo that will depict same. Not every ninny understands the logo of Toyota. This eagle crap should not be associated with INNOSON.
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by RTSC: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
Amuatulu:

Is that all? undecided
Have you learnt something?
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Arijude(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Sonnobax15:
His facts woulda been crystal clear,but must there always be tribalism in everything/everyway we do/live/think in this country as a people??
Thats the way the country was constructed. Every region for herself. Nobody can change it.
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
villagecraft:
Grace oooo.
Everything isn’t based on gragra.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Dedetwo(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
RTSC:

Does the fool know that VOLVO is Swedish?
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by RTSC: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dedetwo:

The correct option is to continue with IVM logo but make a logo that will depict same. Not every ninny understands the logo of Toyota. This eagle crap should not be associated with INNOSON.
True.
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by RTSC: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dedetwo:

Does the fool know that VOLVO is Swedish?
You can't blame her.

It is because the owner of the innoson is in the same geographical time zone as her.

That is why every clown has an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by friendlyadvice: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin me sef get logo for innoson

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by SarkinYarki: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Awon Motivational speakers have come

1 Like

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by maxiuc(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
DennisEche:

Still grace.
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by mamaafrik(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
navyseal2220:
see reasoning,like it or not Innoson is no longer an Igbo thing,i guess that was what we were all pushing for.Elenu igun the vulture.
You are a confused guy.

1 Like

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Myde4naija(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
melinga:
Dat innoson Dia shouldn't be Dia. Just d logo alone is superb
as innoson is still upcoming in vehicle manufacturing, ordinary logo won't sell the company name, as we speak many Nigerian don't know about innoson.

The logo with company name on it sell and promote the company name easier and faster. My opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Aidejay(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Innoson Vehicles, indigenous automaker, may change its trademark logo if the company’s meeting with a student of University of Ibadan (UI), Farouq Osuolale, who designed the trending logo, is in favor of the young graphic designer..

Innoson had responded to the criticism that trailed its designs by asserting that, ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day’ and there’s room for more development and improvements. It also said its vehicles were designed based on the feedback received from its users and customers.

The response ushered in various design options which Nigerians urged the company to incorporate and change its existing logo. Innoson’s announcement on its Twitter account that... https://nairametrics.com/2019/10/17/innoson-vehicles/

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Myde4naija(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Myde4naija:
as innoson is still upcoming in vehicle manufacturing, ordinary logo won't sell the company name, as we speak many Nigerian don't know about innoson.

The logo with company name on it sells and promote the company name easier and faster. My opinion though
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Myde4naija(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
majamajic:

the INNOSON will go the the back on left side , then just the logo alone at the front

that will be fantastic
superb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by dheaven: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
babajero:
They should use only the logo
Yes. They should remove the Innoson.
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by showafrica(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
SaintHilary:
And Suddenly,

Everybody loves Innoson

This is how united Nigeria would have been if not for witchcraft, greediness
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Sonnobax15(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Arijude:
Thats the way the country was constructed. Every region for herself. Nobody can change it.
No bro,i don't succumb to that...that's your own opinion tho..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) / Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 / Joel Ele-Ojo Adams Receives Queen Of England Honour. Breaks 102-Year-Old Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.