Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker (61619 Views)

How Can The Logo Be Relevant To The Brand? / Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army / Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
Arijude:
No country is working in Africa. Those countries are no better than Nigeria. You can keep on crying sha
lol.. you know am saying the truth.. some african countries are trying e.g. like the ones I listed and all north African countries... innoson can only sell that crap to S hitholes gringringrin
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by selfmade22: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
@Annie_perie Annabel was the person who first designed a logo before farouq came out with a better logo, please verify!
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Arijude(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
lol.. you know am saying the truth.. some african countries are trying e.g. like the ones I listed and all north African countries... innoson can only sell that crap to S hitholes gringringrin
Then why are your people struggling to design a logo for his brand and have been to those countries you mentioned? Nothing special is happening there.
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Arijude:
Then why are your people struggling to design a logo for his brand and have been to those countries you mentioned? Nothing special is happening there.
which people
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
Arijude:
But they are more better than Mali, Cameroon, Togo, and other S hitholes that innoson sells its crap to.. those countries can't buy innoson crap gringringrin
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Jhamzy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
melinga:
Dat innoson Dia shouldn't be Dia. Just d logo alone is superb
I share the same thoughts also. But I think when it gains more acceptance, there wouldn't be any need for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Wene31: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
melinga:
u are very right
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by LeoFish92(m): 5:46am On Oct 20, 2019
MiddleDimension:

yamaha, suzuki, toyota are all people's names. but because you are not from Japan is why you see it as Behind after they became an established great brand.

nigerian female football club sides according to a commentator from the UK, all have beautiful names: Bayelsa queens, etc. the word Bayelsa sounded beautiful to him in a way it doesn't sound to you that's because you are Nigerian and there is a part of you that see the word Bayelsa as posh

My o my!!

I listened to that particular commentary, can't remember the match but I was pleased with what the commentator said.

You are correct

1 Like

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by dayo8080(m): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2019
You are one of reasons Nigeria can't get better. Keep your ethnic bigotry to yourself. It will be very unfortunate to have people like you in high places.
jakezebrax:
Afonjas, let go of this logo thing and leave Innoson alone. He doesn't want the logo, nay by force? Him say no want, haba! If Innoson wanted to change his logo, he would have done it, but that's not his priority. Instead let this guy go and design a logo for Proforce, he needs it more than Innoson to help his struggling business grow. When GTB tried to destroy him, you all supported GTB, called Innoson criminal, now that he survived and is doing well and growing despite all your plans to destroy him, you now want to use another tactics...lure him with logo, so that after some years, you now claim that your logo help his business to grow. Then file lawsuits for settlement for 50% of the growth money after the logo was accepted by Innoson. You know how our judges are bought in Nigeria; how GTB procured numerous frivolous court injunctions against you, that's how they will settle this and confiscate your assets. Innoson, Bia open your eyes, they have layed ambush to finish you off this time around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by amirez(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2019
Oga, for now the logo needs to be there for at least the next 5 years before the name 'innoson' can be removed.this is to allow people and its target customers identify the logo with the name. It's a branding rule. Pepsi, Starbucks, toyota, etc all started this way until people no longer need to see the name but only the logo to know its Starbucks coffee or a toyota vehicle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Boyooosa(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2019
maxiuc:
cheesy

The man up there na so you use gra gra collect FTC from me abi

na grace he use joor! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Boyooosa(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2019
wonuks:
Good write up

Pay after we've designed your website. Check my signature or profile for details
find an exceptionally performing company in nigeria or elsewhere, design a befitting website for them, garnish it with nice write up using their information, follow them on their social media handle and phew, you will be good.
Stop wasting your mb here posting this, almost every nigeria can design a website now, being creative with your marketing skills will give u an edge. Dont u get it?
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by skedy1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
melinga:
I agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by wonuks(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Boyooosa:

find an exceptionally performing company in nigeria or elsewhere, design a befitting website for them, garnish it with nice write up using their information, follow them on their social media handle and phew, you will be good.
Stop wasting your mb here posting this, almost every nigeria can design a website now, being creative with your marketing skills will give u an edge. Dont u get it?

Thanks, but it's working o! Moreover, it's just another medium.
Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Boyooosa(m): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
wonuks:

Thanks, but it's working o! Moreover, it's just another medium.
Im glad to learn that, invest more on what pays u bro!

1 Like

Re: Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 21, 2019
dayo8080:
[s]You are one of reasons Nigeria can't get better. Keep your ethnic bigotry to yourself. It will be very unfortunate to have people like you in high places[/s].

How can Nigeria be better when Awolowo killed 3 million Igbos? I will slap that your afonja face if you reply me again. Hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) / Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 / Joel Ele-Ojo Adams Receives Queen Of England Honour. Breaks 102-Year-Old Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.