Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,039 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? (26481 Views)

Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by dfrost: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Midas01: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lmao
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by potent5(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
W
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by alabimustcry: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
I bet you do not see how ridiculous your analogy is because intelligence is far from you. Even Jesus could not save himself
If you are a man above 33 and you still believe Jesus is coming back, you should be ashamed of yourself.
I just realised you have brain /memory problem

4 Likes

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by frowland(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
helinues:
Noah's ark is just a fairy tale..

Imagine 50,000 animals including Miss Shark , Reverend crocodile, Engineer Tasmania Devil, Professor Lion
There is no ship built now or before that could/can take ALL the animals in this world male and female. None.
Remember apart from taking Male and females you will also take breeds.
So as an example, did the ark carry Lhasa Apso male and female and also took Bulldogs or mastiffs male and female?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by jamace(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nigeria is sinking o.

2 Likes

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Gwagone: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
I bet you do not see how ridiculous your analogy is because intelligence is far from you. Even Jesus could not save himself
If you are a man above 33 and you still believe Jesus is coming back, you should be ashamed of yourself.
I love this quote
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Angelfrost(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
All these plenty words and paragraphs on top a man-made issue of overpopulation, congestion, poor urban planning, and overall poor leadership..

The only solution to the malady of Lagos is forceful decongestion, and opening up of blocked waterways by destruction of properties built illegally.... Till then, keep suffering and suffering in that over hyped slum.

4 Likes

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by kunmiiii: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
ambu2:
Hello Osayimwen Osahon George, gather materials for the ark and we will join you to finish the job. I assure you.

Ok...There's no privacy policy anymore on this platform... nairaland is now open to hackers where people can hack someone information and post it for public consumption....
My candid advice is that you shld just be guided in whatever you post on this platform....
.... talking from experience....
IT guru!

3 Likes

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Johnson83(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
My people,d situation Z worrisome,our roads need major maintenance
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Gwagone: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
We Lagosian don't know what we have put ourselves in

1 Like

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by hbuba75: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
oh God! help our generation. things are getting worse every day.

1 Like

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by ctleurocollege: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Clear your gutter simple
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by yawehoverall: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:

And you made a point right? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by paix(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
When the time is right, you shall know who.

1 Like

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by tot(f): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
Chimookigwe:
Honestly, I so much love Igbos. Very innovative people. They can proffer solutions to the problems of others, only that they are incapable of finding solutions to their own problems.

Just this week, they had to bring firetrucks from across the Niger into Anambra state to quench fire in Onitsha. In that same Anambra, erosion has washed away some communities.

Those in Abia are organising kerosene drinking competitions among themselves.

Look at Imo and Enugu and see if they have leaders in those places.

Yet, Uche wants to build an ark in Lagos.

I bet you didn't read the footnote... Tribalism has eaten deep into the brains of several of you. Very shameful.

Osayimwen Osahon George is a journalist and a PhD student at the University of Ibadan. 

3 Likes

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by wakes: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Yemisi87: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:

I know that you are either one of the antichrists or don't even believe that God is alive.

This topic has answered you foolish comment.

Just like the day of Noah, there a lot of people like you don't believe. So also the coming of Jesus Christ would be.

2 Likes

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by hopefulLandlord: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
UniQue84:
There are better things to say and do with your time than toil with the name that is above every other name JESUS...you are just a mere mortal .....Pls be guilded
Bullshit! my name is greater than any mythological name especially useless Jewish ones

1 Like

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by relicng: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
BAYELSA is more flooded
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Sunexy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Chimookigwe:
Honestly, I so much love Igbos. Very innovative people. They can proffer solutions to the problems of others, only that they are incapable of finding solutions to their own problems.

Just this week, they had to bring firetrucks from across the Niger into Anambra state to quench fire in Onitsha. In that same Anambra, erosion has washed away some communities.

Those in Abia are organising kerosene drinking competitions among themselves.

Look at Imo and Enugu and see if they have leaders in those places.

Yet, Uche wants to build an ark in Lagos.
Lol. You are not only dumb grin but you are extremely dull cheesy. You didn't even read the article but just rushed to pick the OP name to qualify your high stupidity. You need help oga

4 Likes

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Sunexy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
tot:

I bet you didn't read the footnote... Tribalism has eaten deep into the brains of several of you. Very shameful.

Osayimwen Osahon George is a journalist and a PhD student at the University of Ibadan. 
The guy is not just a tribal bigot but super duper dull cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Righteousness89:
Noah Ark was an Ark of Safety!

JESUS CHRIST is the Ark..

Lagos cannot Save or Secure
Nigeria cannot Save or Secure
No place in the World is Safe today

JESUS CHRIST is the Only Safe place..

Make your Choice

As i see this your comment to lick somethimg dey hungry me
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by tot(f): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
Sunexy:

The guy is not just a tribal bigot but super duper dull cheesy

It's such a shame, see the redundant epistle he typed based on a wrong assumption (OP's moniker) rather than addressing the cogent points raised by the author.

2 Likes

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Nicklaus619(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
frowland:

There is no ship built now or before that could/can take ALL the animals in this world male and female. None.
Remember apart from taking Male and females you will also take breeds.
So as an example, did the ark carry Lhasa Apso male and female and also took Bulldogs or mastiffs male and female?

Lols, sorry bro but u sound so unwise and naive cheesy do you know that most animal evolve from certain animal over a long period of human cross breeding them Be it species or whatever, just like how some fishes in the river are unisex, they are first male then becomes female just to reproduce, do ya research ad stop lagging behind and arguing blindly cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by NiCurious: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Angelfrost:
All these plenty words and paragraphs on top a man-made issue of overpopulation, congestion, poor urban planning, and overall poor leadership..

The only solution to the malady of Lagos is forceful decongestion, and opening up of blocked waterways by destruction of properties built illegally.... Till then, keep suffering and suffering in that over hyped slum.

Red pill answer, but still, about the only on-topic answer thus far after Uche took the time to consider Lagos' flooding problems and write clearly about them. Rather than getting sidetracked in tribalism and doctrines, can each person replying come up with at least one constructive step that can be taken by an ordinary human without special privileges? One person said, clear the gutters. That is an example of what I'm suggesting. Even if the gutters lead nowhere, they can hold more water if they aren't full of rubbish. Next step after that--go out and follow through on the suggestions.
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Righteousness89:
Noah Ark was an Ark of Safety!

JESUS CHRIST is the Ark..

Lagos cannot Save or Secure
Nigeria cannot Save or Secure
No place in the World is Safe today

JESUS CHRIST is the Only Safe place..

Make your Choice

And people have been dying despite being in Jesus Christ.
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by West2019(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
Governor Olu is working
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by kellybently(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
Righteousness89:

AM PRAYING for you Brother! JESUS will Set you Free..
have you read Psalm 22 vs 1 before.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan / Kerosene Hits All-time High Price / PHOTOS: Fashola Visits Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.